13. Channatothemax
14. Pan
15. Vintage_Love

Quotes:

Season One Moments

Old 03-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

http://www.assignmentx.com/2011/excl...-2-and-beyond/

I think after this interview, the odds for a Ryan death at Amy's hands have risen quite a bit.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT
Old 03-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt. Reading the article piece, now.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

I just found this review about Anna and Morena's performance:

Quote:
Why would you bring "V" back? Because Morena Baccarin is phenomenal. She's been giving one of the best performances on an awful show that I can remember. I mean, she's saying things like "My breeding plans are reaching fruition. Lisa is fertile. And tonight she and Tyler will mate" and "You taught me everything you know, but you never learned half of what I know" and she pulls it off. She's reptilian and feral, but also sexy and thoughtfully conniving. Baccarin's Anna is everything one could possibly want in a small screen villain and since the writers failed so totally to give her an adequate human foil, I stopped rooting for anybody other than Anna, in the same way I root for Hannibal Lecter. Does it make me unpatriotic to root against humanity? Perhaps. But I say, "Bring on the slaughter." Anna and her people won on Tuesday's finale and it made for the season's most entertaining episode. More, please. She can still take out Joel Gretsch's Father Jack, Charles Mesure's Kyle and Scott Wolf's Chad before the producers need to start introducing more sexy vapid teens to kill off. No, that show wouldn't be sci-fi anymore, but if the "V" idea of sci-fi is nattering about Blue Energy, Red Rain, Yellow Moons and Purple Horseshoes, why keep up the ruse?

A few thoughts on the casualty-filled V finale - HitFix.com
Old 03-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know if it was just me, but that whole hybrid plot with Anna to control all of humanity just looked ridiculous to me and very unrealistic.

How is that that little girl can already use bliss and Lisa can't? Seriously? Come on.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonNorthFan (View Post)
How is that that little girl can already use bliss and Lisa can't? Seriously? Come on.
Because she's a special hybrid child. Of course, the writers of this show would never scientifically explain it.

A new interview: Keck's Exclusives: Morena Baccarin on V's Deadly Season Finale - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Hm, I have to wonder if Morena has watched a different episode than I did. What is she talking about when she says we didn't really see Ryan die? I clearly heard his neck break when his daughter choked him.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ I think what she means is that his face wasn't shown for that part, so it's just hint that he may or may not be back. I'm going with not.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasn't really known if Lisa can use bliss. She probably can but like Anna she would have a hard time using it on humans. The reason it worked for Amy is because of the fact that she's part human/part V so she is able to use that part of her and connect it with her human side.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonNorthFan (View Post)
^ I think what she means is that his face wasn't shown for that part, so it's just hint that he may or may not be back. I'm going with not.
I don't think he will be back either because I thought his death was very clear cut. I suppose they could retcon the death scene and tell us that Amy only broke a couple of Ryan's cervical vertebras and then Joshua found his body and saved him, but they won't do it anyway.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Morena is brilliant... that's all!

It's very hard to sell some of the lines they give her, but she manages to not make it sound ridiculous everytime.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love her, she can really pull off the silliest lines sometimes and actually make them seem scary and powerful even.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe I'm deaf but I haven't heard any silly lines. This is a sci-fi afterall.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

It frustrates me that the uneven storyline distribution will continue if there's a season 3. Anna will obviously get to have motherhood arcs with real!Lisa, evil!Lisa and Amy while Erica will be left empty-handed on the motherhood front. If anything, she might get the courtesy of being duped by evil!Lisa and that's about it. Meh.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
It frustrates me that the uneven storyline distribution will continue if there's a season 3. Anna will obviously get to have motherhood arcs with real!Lisa, evil!Lisa and Amy while Erica will be left empty-handed on the motherhood front. If anything, she might get the courtesy of being duped by evil!Lisa and that's about it. Meh.
Exactly why I hate that. Erica has just continued to lose everything while Anna continues to gain everything she wants. So Erica will have no son next season (if there is) while Anna will have 3 daughters and that's just messed up. The wins between Anna and Erica are so uneven it's ridiculous.