Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

You've seen a lot of it there? I only see it sometimes when I go in the Lea Michele tag which I hate going into considering it's not even the Lea Michele tag anymore.

Did you see that Ausiello video where he said he thinks they'll get a fair chance?
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Sometimes I really hate ships, tbh. I hate how they ruin things. I also think people confuse dislike with hate. I dislike some characters on Glee, but I don't bash them or call them names like I've seen people doing with Brody and many others.

I haven't seen the Ausiello video, but I saw an article. It's great he thinks Rachel and Brody will have a chance. That's more than what JR and PR did, so let's wait and see how it works out. I'm also excited to see Rachel being single for a while, and I hope this time is different than what happened in season 2. Because being single but pinning after the same guy is just pointless for a show.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have seen quite a bit of hate on tumblr unfortunately

I haven't seen the video that is great he thinks they will be given a fair shot I really hope they do

Rachel being single for a while would be good
Old 09-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sometimes I really hate ships, tbh. I hate how they ruin things
And irl. People get bent out of shape over everything.

Quote:
I also think people confuse dislike with hate. I dislike some characters on Glee, but I don't bash them or call them names like I've seen people doing with Brody and many others.
If I said some of the things people are saying about Brody about their faves, they'd attack me so.

Yea, Ausiello and Matt were both saying how they want Rachel and Brody together and they hope Ryan gives them a real chance and not just a fling.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Oh I love that more people want them together!

I'm so excited about the recent spoilers, it looks like Rachel is the one who's going to break up with Finn, and not the other way around. But either way, I'm just happy that's happening. Because seriously, Finn what did you expect after leaving her wondering for mouths, without saying a single thing? That was not nice.
And no, the fact that I'm happy about this it's not because I don't like FR together anymore. It's because I love that Rachel is finally becoming independent when it comes to Finn. This is firework!Rachel making decisions for herself and moving on with her life. About time.
I know eventually FR will end up together again, but I don't even care about that, as long as it's not rushed and it happens in a good way in terms of writing, and they don't ruin Rachel's character all over again.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that more people want them together too!

From what has been said I really do hope they get a real relationship and not just a fling!

I think Brochel are my Brooke and Julian of Glee For 5 seasons I shipped BL but then along came Julian in S6 of OTH and I loved them from the start and I could see how perfect he was for her and what an amazing couple they make so for me I think Brochel is that
Old 09-23-2012, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Aww that's a good way of putting it, Emma. If only. Rachel is living a new life in NYC, so it makes sense to start all over again, and I think Brody is perfect for that.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Catia I only hope it is something like that Rachel is living a new life and making new memories. She is moving on and starting again. I agree I think Brody is perfect for that too
Old 10-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I don't get why people say Rachel is different, when all that's different is the way she dresses. This is not like that makeover on season 1, where Kurt made her look silly and she just wanted to do it to impress Finn. This is something she did for herself, because she wanted. She wanted to reinvent herself and start over, and that's what happened. It doesn't mean she isn't the same person inside.

Over the years, I changed the way I dressed as well, especially when I finished high school and went to college. I really don't see what's the big deal about this. And I get that some fans might be upset, but hating on Rachel over what is happening is just sad. Sometimes I feel that some people don't understand her at all and just like her because she's part of a ship. And I mean this in general, because I've seen Rachel getting hate from fans from many different ships.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the show just used this makeover as an excuse to have "Lea" on the show. But I agree, at least she didn't get the makeover to impress anyone and did it for herself. And like you said, it tends to be about just ships with some people. I just want Rachel to be happy.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you both. I just want Rachel to be happy and at ease with herself. I am glad she had the make over for herself and not to impress anyone
Old 11-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I want to rant about Ryan not keeping his promise. They said Rachel was the star of the show and that she would be in EVERY episode, but this isn't happening. And I know she gets a lot of storylines and all of that, and I wouldn't mind having Rachel in the background in a few episodes (like it happened on the previous seasons, in some episodes she had barely two lines and that was okay), as long as the show was having decent storylines with the original cast.

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy the newbies, and next episode seems so silly, that I can't believe they prefer to show that over Rachel and Kurt in NYC.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you Catia! Ryan you promised that Rachel would be in every episode!

I like some of the newbies but the show needs a balance of Ohio and NYC like it had started of with which was great but at the moment it just isn't happening.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

If they have Rachel carrying Klaine's kid I will kill myself.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:25 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
If they have Rachel carrying Klaine's kid I will kill myself.
Why do you think it klaines baby ????