Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)

I hate it when people think they're in Lea's head and know exactly what she's thinking. So frustrating!
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WORDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

that's what bothers me the most that people act like they know lea personally when they are not, they don't even know what lea said or what cory said, what if he asked her, what if he didn't ask her, what if she said yes, what if she said no, how the hell do we know about this? yeah.

so effin' annoying. that's all.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
I hear ya, Myra. When people talk about her personal life and how she's connected to people that she was never really connected to intimately (nor she ever said it publicly), it's so sad and frustrating when these "Lea fans" do that!

Like when they hint that she's been flirting with other guys when she's dating someone else at that time, and like, we don't have anything to prove that she's flirting or you know whatever and they just go on and on about it? Makes me want to heave, too.
Why am I being mocked? I truly apologize for anything I said but I don't think this is fair to me.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 04-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
Why am I being mocked? I truly apologize for anything I said but I don't think this is fair to me.
How were you being mocked? I said, "I hear ya, Myra" to your last comment and as you said:

Quote:
Speaking about disrespect toward Lea. When people discuss her intimate life, that is the utmost disrespect. I feel like some things should be respected and there is a line to be drawn at her private life. If Lea doesn't talk about it, neither should we. Some of the things I've seen coming from "Lea fans" is enough to make me heave.
Was my comment not showing a rant comment about how people cross the line in her private life and discuss her intimate life and how if Lea doesn't talk about it, then it should be brought up, either? Where was the mocking?
Old 04-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

I saw a few posts about a twitter account today - 'WhatLeaReallyMeant' - I'm sure it's self explanitory, but yeah.. what they do is take everything Lea says and tweets, and twist it into something else. And it's quite sad that this account has over a thousand followers, and it works based on submissions - so there's a lot of people supporting it.

I think these thoughts (from a tumblr account) basically cover mine:

I just can’t understand where you get off implying Lea is just FAKE. That’s all you’re saying. She’s fake in her personal life, her professional life and in the way she relates to her fans.

Last edited by Kyls; 04-29-2012 at 03:11 AM
Old 04-29-2012, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

ETA: Sorry, double post.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that Twitter is legit disrespectful but that person who made that post on Tumblr isn't really making it better by calling out a certain fandom. I've seen and can quote every fandom that has tweeted disrespect to Lea. Whether it be about her personal life or even about how her relationships go on Glee. Everyone is guilty of doing it. I've also seen fandoms tweet death threats to the writers and Lea if something doesn't go their way on Glee. So calling out the Achele/Faberry fandom isn't gonna prove anything.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

The point of my post wasn't to attack any specific fanbase. Thus why I only posted the part I did here, and I only posted the link to their blog so I wasn't just 'stealing' someones words. Just wanted to clarify that. The subject of my rant is soley the people who are contributing to that twitter account, whatever shipper fanbase they may or may not belong to.

The twitter is incredibly disrespectful. Lea's said how she never claims to be anything she's not, and these people try to make out like she's incredibly fake. Unless it's certain bits they do like.

Last edited by Kyls; 04-29-2012 at 03:12 AM
Old 04-29-2012, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

ETA: Arg, FF.

Sorry, double post.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

No I get what you're saying but since you linked the Tumblr and said they basically covered your own thoughts, I was responding to that.

She's basically trying to pin the blame on the Achele/Faberry fandom and I don't think that's fair but to each his own.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

About that twitter account it is disrespectful to Lea who is always true to herself no matter what.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

But then again, Emma I've seen people say that when she tweets about Sheila and cuddling with her and stuff, that she's really talking about Cory. Or when she tweets that she's so happy or excited that it's because she just had sex with Cory. So isn't that the same thing?! Seriously.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I've never heard on that twitter account until now, tbh. I agree that it's inappropriate, but at the end of the day it's just a silly twitter account and the fans are trying to have fun in their own crazy way.

Is it wrong? Yes, I agree that it is. But I doubt Lea would be offended if she saw that, because she knows just how intense some fans are. And when it comes to crazy fans, the Glee fandom has tons and tons of them, and from all the different ships.
I don't think that twitter is calling Lea fake, they are just trying to find a way to make her tweets look the way they want. And I agree that it's bad, but for me it's much worse when people insult her for no apparent reason or make up stories about how she's such a horrible diva and all of that. That's what really upsets me.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whichever way you cut it, I don't think any of this will affect Lea. I'm sure she's seen the tweets, good and bad, and she's still breathing and working harder than ever so.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly they don't effect Lea she is still happy and working hard as ever
Old 04-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

She had much worse in her career, and she always took the higher road.