Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes she has she works hard and enjoys what she does
Old 04-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
But then again, Emma I've seen people say that when she tweets about Sheila and cuddling with her and stuff, that she's really talking about Cory. Or when she tweets that she's so happy or excited that it's because she just had sex with Cory. So isn't that the same thing?! Seriously.
I don't really appreciate the eye roll since I feel it's aimed at me and I don't know what's so wrong with having an issue with a twitter account full of people calling Lea fake.

I mean that's the big difference here. This is a whole twitter account dedicated to calling out Lea as being fake all the time. Because they don't like what Lea is actually saying and doing.

Some of the comments are harmless and on their own I'd just shrug off and I'm sure Lea would to all of it if she even knew about it, but I just really dislike this account.

Quote:
And I agree that it's bad, but for me it's much worse when people insult her for no apparent reason or make up stories about how she's such a horrible diva and all of that. That's what really upsets me.
Or if like.. she doesn't smile at someone, she's cold and grumpy. And just you know.. not smiling.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

The smiley was not aimed at you, it was part of my post and the people who do such things. I was actually responding to Emma, not you. There are whole Twitter's and Tumblr's who post hate. The one you linked isn't the first or the last. And you are entitled to feel how you wanna feel. As I am entitled to think that the Tumblr you linked is basically bashing a fanbase.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 04-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

Emma was commenting on the twitter account that I posted a rant about. Then you said:

Quote:
So isn't that the same thing?! Seriously.
Implying that neither I or anyone else had the right to rant about one wrong doing if we weren't ranting about the type of thing you brought up.

I'm sure you can see how I viewed it that way. And I don't have issue with you feeling that a certain shipper fanbase was unfairly attacked by that tumblr, I was just clarifying that my reason for posting a link to that tumblr was quite innocent. (as I said - crediting them for the non-shipper based words I posted in this thread)
Old 04-30-2012, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please don't put words into my mouth or read between the lines of something I posted when it's there in black and white. The issue of Lea being true to herself was brought up so I posted another example. I can link so many places where I see this sort of hate. That's what my post was about.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Please don't put words into my mouth or read between the lines of something I posted when it's there in black and white. The issue of Lea being true to herself was brought up so I posted another example. I can link so many places where I see this sort of hate. That's what my post was about.
I think the fact that the discussion at all has been carried on this long is problematic enough. I thought the point was to post rantings and not completely dissect everyone's posts?

Let's just keep it on point, because this is generally what happens and isn't following the OP rules. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

My post was the one being dissected though. I just posted a rant and was questioned on it.

Thanks for the reminder.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the reminder Mandy
Old 09-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I'm sorry, but it really bothers me that some people are wasting no time hating on Brody and on DEAN (I'm sorry, but Dean isn't part of the writers for the show).

I knew it would be like this ever since we found out that Rachel would get a new love interest and it sucks that people are not even giving him a chance.

Quote:
I really like Brody (Dean Geyer), but really what happens between Rachel and Finn (Cory Monteith) doesn’t have anything to do with Brody. He doesn’t really get in between them and I think that’s really the misconception,” Michele explains. “ What happens between Rachel and Finn really just happens on their own.”
I think people REALLY need to read this with attention. At the end of the day, if something romantic happens between Rachel and Brody, it will be Rachel's choice, and like Lea said, it will happen because Rachel wants it to happen.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

How are they already hating on a character we barely even know?! And hating on Dean is uncalled for! Like, separate the two omg. Just because Brody is interested in Rachel?! Would people prefer someone who treated her like crap??? Can no one else go near her without them getting hate for NO reason? It's always going to be about ships for this fandom, it's ridic!!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

It's all about ships, seriously. I'm surprised how can people hate SO much a character and a couple already when we've seen just an episode of him and they aren't even together as a couple.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's kind of sad, imagine how they will be tearing him further apart if something does happen?!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Stop watching the show? I really don't know. I would be dammed if I watched Glee just for couples, look where JR and PR are now.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I definitely didn't stop watching Glee because my fave couple weren't together. PR were never really together and I still watched and I watched way after JR ended. I stopped watching because IMO the writing is lackluster and I'm not happy with the way they were writing Rachel. The show as of right now is just too different and I can't see myself being invested in it anymore. But most people only care about ships so.

Last edited by Penny Lane; 09-18-2012 at 06:06 PM
Old 09-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate going on tumblr and seeing all the Brody/Dean hate!

I don't see how they can hate a character they barely know and hating on Dean is so unfair!

I love Glee always have and will probably always watch it, Rachel is and always will be my fave character and as long as she is happy I am too. If she ends up with Brody then like you said it will be her choice. I for one hope they give Rachel and Brody a chance they seem perfect together. I can't stand all the hate already!