Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

I would love for his return to be a surprise in general. Could you imagine no announcement or anything and BAM there he is. All epic.

Don't even get me started on the tongue. I have legit counted how many times it appears in Hello. Something I probably shouldn't be discussing.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Me too! It would be the best surprise ever.

LOOL you counted? ILY! That's the best excuse ever to watch that scene over and over again.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's nothing wrong with counting that His tongue was on fire in that episode

I would love to be surprised by his entry, but I think our hearts can't cope with that
Old 01-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

No...I didn't count. What crazy person would do such a thing...

Old 01-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Sure right.

I would be screaming like a fan girl for days, Linda.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

That gif

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 01-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrittnoel21x (View Post)
If they use him as a prop (again) I'm done with this show. They've done quite a bit this season with Rachel that has not made me happy with where they are taking her character. If they bring back Jesse just to ruin him that will be the final straw. I want Jesse to help Rachel remember who she is. Not tell her who she's "supposed" to be with.
I hate that Rachel even seemed to forget what they had and that one bad moment (I'm talking about the egging scene) doesn't even compare to all the hurt other guys have put her through.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 01-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

IKR Myra. That scene was never meant to be malicious or evil. From the moment it began Jesse wanted out. His expressions said everything he couldn't say out loud. He had to be talked into doing it himself by the rest of his team. Jesse was just one person among his teammates and I highly doubt it was his idea to begin with. My guess is they knew Jesse cared for Rachel a great deal and needed him to prove he was loyal to their team. He never personally attacked or insulted who Rachel was or is. He loved loves her for who she is and found her dramatic tendencies to be endearing and not something negative about her personality.

Rachel had an actual relationship with Jesse and was the only person she opened up to about wanting to know who her mother was. I just wish we had those scenes back from Theatricality. I know there's a shot of him watching her as she realizes Shelby is her mom.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
I hate that Rachel even seemed to forget what they had and that one bad moment (I'm talking about the egging scene) doesn't even compare to all the hurt other guys have put her through.
I think why it hurt her so much was the fact that they went through much more personal things then she did with the other boys. Like finding her mom. Jesse was the only one she told about how she wanted to know her mom and he 'helped' her find her mom. I think that moment especially made her feel like he would never do anything to hurt her so then when he did it hurt much more than anything else.

Those are just my thoughts on it.

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly, Britt. He did love her and he made bad choices that even though we knew were coming, were never truly explained to us.

I'm not saying she was or wasn't hurt, Cat. What I said is that it kind of seems like her relationship with Jesse didn't have an impact on her and IMO it's the only real relationship she's had where someone truly worshiped her, even if Ryan Murphy ruined it.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly, Britt. He did love her and he made bad choices that even though we knew were coming, were never truly explained to us.

I'm not saying she was or wasn't hurt, Cat. What I said is that it kind of seems like her relationship with Jesse didn't have an impact on her and IMO it's the only real relationship she's had where someone truly worshiped her, even if Ryan Murphy ruined it.
Oh I didn't think you weren't saying she was hurt or anything, I might've read it wrong. I understand what you mean. I agree it did almost seam like the relationship didn't impact her. Ugh Ryan Murphy always ruins the good relationships

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 01-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I agree. It's why I'm so irritated that there's been little to know mention of him. Their relationship ran from ep 14 until 21. He made an impact on her both emotionally and in her confidence. He never made her feel bad about herself and instead inspired her to be who she was.

It's why I really want him back. It's easy to make Jesse the bad guy because he never had his moment of redemption like others have had countless times. Who knows what all was cut because of the switch but I really feel like it did the JR relationship a disservice. I feel like there's so much more to Jesse than we know and I want him back so we can learn those things about him. Even if it doesn't end up with JR reunited, I just want both to come to a mutual friendship and understanding of one another. I think they would both understand each other's actions the best.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right? They were together for a huge portion of the season and then in one absurd moment it's all over. They shared things she hasn't with no other person and then we're supposed to believe it's all over?
Old 01-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I think that's part of why the whole egging thing pissed me off. Like they were so close, and then that happened. I felt that was so OOC of Jesse.

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 01-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Absolute Fan

does anyone have the hello twelve hello thirteen hello love song for download?? it was supposed to be in one of the episodes last season but got cut. but it got leaked?? i had it on my old computer but i forget to get it off of there. if anyone has it can someone pm it to so i can dowload it?