View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 07:53 PM
xbrittnoel21x
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
Exactly, Britt. He did love her and he made bad choices that even though we knew were coming, were never truly explained to us.

I'm not saying she was or wasn't hurt, Cat. What I said is that it kind of seems like her relationship with Jesse didn't have an impact on her and IMO it's the only real relationship she's had where someone truly worshiped her, even if Ryan Murphy ruined it.
I agree. It's why I'm so irritated that there's been little to know mention of him. Their relationship ran from ep 14 until 21. He made an impact on her both emotionally and in her confidence. He never made her feel bad about herself and instead inspired her to be who she was.

It's why I really want him back. It's easy to make Jesse the bad guy because he never had his moment of redemption like others have had countless times. Who knows what all was cut because of the switch but I really feel like it did the JR relationship a disservice. I feel like there's so much more to Jesse than we know and I want him back so we can learn those things about him. Even if it doesn't end up with JR reunited, I just want both to come to a mutual friendship and understanding of one another. I think they would both understand each other's actions the best.