Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2003, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

At the LiliClaire Foundation 6th Annuall Benefit Gala in LA~October 18th

looking great [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Actress Lisa Kudrow (news), one of the stars of the comedy series 'Friends,' arrives as a guest at the Museum of Television and Radio gala honoring CBS television network news anchor Dan Rather November 10, 2003 in Beverly Hills
Old 11-18-2003, 07:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

She look's nice with her hair short like that.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I love her hair short like that. Very chic.

Why do you think that they keep Phoebe's hair long? Is it part of her eccentric character?
Old 12-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I think the long hair makes her seem like a bit of a hippy or a flower child, it goes with some of the wild outfits and all.

“A car is not a bedroom on wheels!”-Kitty, That 70’s Show
Old 12-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by djforalways:
<STRONG>Yeah, I think the long hair makes her seem like a bit of a hippy or a flower child, it goes with some of the wild outfits and all.</STRONG>

I just feel bad for Lisa 'cuz I heard those extensions can hurt!

Do you like the way I rock it?
Boy, I think it's so chaotic
Old 01-18-2004, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Actress Lisa Kudrow (news), from the television series 'Friends' arrives for the premiere of friend, Courtney Cox's new film 'November' in Park City, Utah at the Sundance Film Festival (news - web sites) January 17, 2004. Cox portrays a woman who along with her boyfriend witness an incident at a corner store and the guilt that ensues afterwards.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

I just love Lisa's dress from the SAG Awards:
Old 02-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Lisa looks beautiful in that dress. She is so beautiful and a talented actress.

I love Phoebe. Phoebe is so funny, weird and generous. The story arc with Phoebe having her brother's triplets and Mike&Phoebe are two of my all time favorite Friends storyline. I can't wait to see what Lisa does next.
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 03-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

This may have asked and answered previously, so forgive me if it has. What song did Phoebe walked down the aisle to? I know it, I just can't place it and it's driving me nuts.

Thanks.
Old 03-08-2004, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

LIFE AFTER "FRIENDS"
March 5, 2004

Quote:
With the final episode of "Friends" in the can, the stars are busy filling up their schedules. LISA KUDROW is reportedly being courted by her former boss PAUL REISER. Reiser, who cast Kudrow as a ditzy waitress in "Mad About You," has a new NBC pilot called "My 11:30" starring JEFF GOLDBLUM and sources say he has asked Kudrow to appear in the pilot. Meanwhile, DAVID SCHWIMMER has two pilots of his own. He'll direct and executive produce "Nevermind Nirvana" and direct "Home & Hardware" starring ALYSON HANNIGAN. Both projects are for NBC.
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/index.html#l3
Old 03-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Passionate Fan

In the promo for Phoebe's wedding is was "If your not the one" by Daniel Beddingfield. The bridesmaids walked down to Fools Rush in and Phoebe walked down the aisle to "Here, There and Everywhere" by the Beatles.
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 03-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] The Friends have the best music in their weddings...it's given me some great ideas [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Im going to miss Phoebe so much when friends ends [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ill have know one to blame my ditzyness on. When my friends look at me like im carzy after i have just said something stupid i just come out with ive been watching Phoebe to much that im starting to sound like her [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. But she is not as bad as me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi all.. just stopping in to see what was goin on over here and to support Lisa... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
Closed Thread   Post New Thread