Obsessed Fan

She looks so great. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Old 01-24-2003, 03:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

she looks so pretty on those pics! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2003, 03:05 PM
New Fan

So glad their is a Lisa Kudrow thread. I think she is the most talented actress on Friends but her and Courtney Cox always get overshadowed by Jennifer Aniston.
Old 03-10-2003, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

At the SAG awards
Old 03-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just a quick lil trivia note, On tonight's episode when Mike and Phoebe sit down on the sofa with Monica you see a bottle of Aquafina on the table...Lisa does advertisements for them all the time now, ah see now I got an eye for this things [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

She looks so pretty in those pics...
Old 03-18-2003, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone else notice a slight Pheobe character change around Season 6? Maybe it was just me...
Old 03-27-2003, 12:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
'SEX' PARTNERS Is Lisa Kudrow the smartest Friend when it comes to picking movie roles? In almost all of her films, she picks supporting roles, so that she can earn praise if she's good and not be held responsible if the movie tanks. Her latest film deal, announced this week in the Hollywood Reporter, is for ''Happy Endings,'' an indie comedy costarring Gwyneth Paltrow that tells three related stories (à la ''Go'' or ''Pulp Fiction''), only one of which concerns Kudrow's character, a woman who meets an unscrupulous documentary filmmaker who may know the whereabouts of the child she gave up for adoption 19 years ago. Also, the actress who plays a masseuse on ''Friends'' will, in the movie, have a masseur boyfriend who may be giving his clients ''happy endings.''

Kudrow's story marks the third part of the triptych; the first belongs to Paltrow, who plays a woman involved with both a father and his son. The $10 million movie, which starts shooting May 12, reunites both actresses with writer-director Don Roos, who made Paltrow's ''Bounce'' and Kudrow's ''The Opposite of Sex.''
Old 04-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys just came in to say that we need to post here more and that Lisa Rocks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's great another Lisa movie is coming out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all her movies, especially The Opposite Of Sex I have it on video and it's just such a great film, so funny and Lisa makes it worth while. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Romy and Michelle is another great one..post its [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy:

Romy and Michelle is another great one..post its [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img][/QB]
I love that Movie it's so funny i love the part at the end were there dancing and there doing all the mad dance routine i couldnt stop laughing.
Old 04-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

hi! just wanted to show my Lisa appreciation. she's a great actress! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2003, 11:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Just trying to spread the Lisa love [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread