Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh great. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I really don't buy this Joey/Rachel stuff. He "fell in love" with her too fast. The storyline, to me, is unrealistic. Besides, everyone knows Ross and Rachel will get back together for the 83,748,392,834th time in the end. What's the point of making that drag with something that is really not likely to happen - Joey and Rachel? *sigh*
Old 03-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Romi Johnson:
<STRONG>Oh great. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I really don't buy this Joey/Rachel stuff. He "fell in love" with her too fast. The storyline, to me, is unrealistic. Besides, everyone knows Ross and Rachel will get back together for the 83,748,392,834th time in the end. What's the point of making that drag with something that is really not likely to happen - Joey and Rachel? *sigh*</STRONG>
I don't think reasonable people can believe that there would be any chance between Joey and Rachel... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] it doesn't make sense! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Exactly.

::is still tapping her foot::
Old 03-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

it seems like we're the only J&P shippers ever on here! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] not that i don't like your company! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Cuz I do! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yay!

Ah, those J/P shippers are out there... They're just hiding! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I saw an old ep of Friends today, where Pheebs was supposed to meet her real dad. Joey was so sweet to her when she refused to meet her dad. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2003, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Romi Johnson:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yay!

Ah, those J/P shippers are out there... They're just hiding! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I saw an old ep of Friends today, where Pheebs was supposed to meet her real dad. Joey was so sweet to her when she refused to meet her dad. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i just saw the one where they were in london for em and ross' wedding.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] he was home sick and "i'm forgetting what pheebs looks like" [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I was wondering if he was going to mention her... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] he seemed to be the only one in 'touch' with phoebe! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] just realized....how ironic is it that ross and rach named their little girl 'Emily'? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] never mind! just realized it was emma! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] doh! [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]

[ 03-12-2003: Message edited jayta ]
Old 03-12-2003, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm a J/P, ive just never posted before!! Just posting some of my fav J/P lines:

Quote:
Phoebe: Hey! Maybe you'll die!
Joey: Sure, now I'm scared.
Phoebe: No, we can go together! Just don't wait too long though, okay? 'Cause I'm outta here sometime before Friday.
Joey: Yeah, but I don't wanna die!
Phoebe: No-no, it'll be fun! We can come back and we can haunt these guys!
Love this, they are so on the same wavelength

BB soon with some more of my fave J/P quotes!!

Emma
Old 03-12-2003, 10:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Now that Rachel is roomies with Joey still, I'm worried he's gonna start up with his feelings for her again, and I so badly want Joey with Pheebs that I am determined to not let that happen...well in my lil warped world anyways [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Do u all think he's gonna start with the Rachel thing again or do u like he'll start seeing what's been there for so long with Pheebs?

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2003, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

we've so *been there done that*

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and am really hoping the writers will realize that! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I really hope we're not going down the same road as last season, that would just be boring

Hello-writers? think of some new storylines!(preferably with J and P together)

Emma
Old 03-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by I luv dawsons creek:
<STRONG>I really hope we're not going down the same road as last season, that would just be boring

Hello-writers? think of some new storylines!(preferably with J and P together)

Emma</STRONG>
We'll seee! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] P&A ? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] me too! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 04:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've never really thought of Joey and Phoebe together, but I'm taking it into consideration.

I think they'll make a cute couple, just hope the writers think so too... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

i just think if the writers want joey to hook up with one of the girls (well, mon is married, so not counting her) the most logical choice would be phoebe. the feelings joey had for rachel just didn't make sense to me.
and i really think that phoebe has a little crush on joey. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
and i'm really not looking forward to a ross/rachel/joey love triangle. been there done that, give us something new already, for example some p/j action! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MadMaddie:
<STRONG>I've never really thought of Joey and Phoebe together, but I'm taking it into consideration.

I think they'll make a cute couple, just hope the writers think so too... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
they do....they dooooooooo! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] the more you see them together...the more you realize how great they would be... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

just think of "the one with two parts" in S1...where Joey and Pheebs kiss for the first time! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

That was when I fell in love with the two! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by missdini:
<STRONG>i just think if the writers want joey to hook up with one of the girls (well, mon is married, so not counting her) the most logical choice would be phoebe. the feelings joey had for rachel just didn't make sense to me.
and i really think that phoebe has a little crush on joey. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
and i'm really not looking forward to a ross/rachel/joey love triangle. been there done that, give us something new already, for example some p/j action! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah...and plus that mike guy is sooooo not right for her! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread