Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2002, 10:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~:
<STRONG>You're welcome, I just watched TOW They All Turn Thirty and I just loved that "perfect" kiss that Joey gave her.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>
awww i love that! I like her and Mike together now, but I still secretly hope that her and Joey will be together in the end...hehe..they are just so cute together! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2002, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhh [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Joey and Phoebe! I've waited ages, and who knows what will happen, I'll still hold out hope for them. Their little flirtations are soo cute and awesome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Great pics and scenes! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We should have a name, guys!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 12-09-2002, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

We are not lifting the policy to advertise new forums on the boards. The effort is focused on saving FF at the moment.

[ 12-09-2002: Message edited J E N N ]
Old 12-11-2002, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

I do sincerely hope we do save FF. I don't want it to go! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 12-27-2002, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

::walks in quietly::

Hi hello everyone! I'm Romi! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Heh, heh -- Boo!!

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Okay, okay. Alright, well, I'm a proud Joey/Phoebe shipper. I think they're so adorable together! Plus, ::whispers:: I think they're better than Cobras.
Old 12-27-2002, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the Friends board! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Old 12-29-2002, 05:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, I haven't been to the Friends board in forever, but well, this is what the random forum button does. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Does anyone even still remember me? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

No, didn't think so. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I used to be here a lot.

Well, I still think that Phoebe and Joey would make a great couple. And I was watching TOW After the Superbowl. And when I saw the part where Joey asks Phoebe to walk with him so he could show off in front of the director, I thought of this thread. So here I am! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nina

P.S. Romi, don't I know you from somewhere? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2002, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

::looks closely at Nina::

Hey I know you! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Aww, I read a transcript of that scene, among others. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] . I want to see the ep where he gave her the perfect kiss. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

*Edited to add: Thanks, J E N N. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-29-2002: Message edited Romi Johnson ]
Old 12-30-2002, 03:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

They're so kookie, they would be great together. Although they'd forget everything, never be on time... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2002, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

i can't remember what episode it was, but instead of telling (and hurting) him, that his new "mac & cheese" show wasn't the best show ever, she decided to press her breasts up against his chest. and joey was like: well the show is not THAT good! that was so funny. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2002, 12:06 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aww, I haven't seen that ep. I'll definitely look out for it. It's cute how she's so considerate of his feelings. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2002, 07:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

missdini, I remember that one. Everyone was trying to think of things to tell him so he wouldn't think they thought it sucked. And Phoebe's thing was the breast thing. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2003, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Hey all! I knew there was a thread for my other fab couple here! I just saw TOW everyone turns thirty and saw the "perfect kiss". I was like awww! Do it again! I could of recorded it on my Dawson's Creek tape cause I was getting ready to watch it but I didn't. I really wish I had that "perfect kiss" on tape. Hey, in one episode wasn't it decided that Ross was Rachel's backup and Joey was Phoebe's backup so when they turn 40, they will marry that person? Anyway, I'm joining in on the J/P shipper fun! I love those pics and scenes you posted! I would just love it if J/P got together this season.

-Christy
Old 01-17-2003, 01:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww, I saw 'They All Turn Thirty', too! It was my first time seeing Joey/Phoebe's perfect kiss and I loved it! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] From what I've read, I think they are each other's backup, which is so sweet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

One thing I love about commercial breaks during Friends is that they show that "Friends returns in 60 seconds..." thing and all 6 are on the FRIENDS logo and Joey kisses Phoebe! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Man, I love them together.
Old 01-18-2003, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

It was my first time seeing them kiss, too and I couldn't wait 4 them to do it again! I was kicking myself in the butt for not taping it when I could have.

-Christy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread