Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckin1977 (View Post)
I agree about the facial structure. He has Chris's squinty eyes which dominate his features in some of the pics but all of his other facial features & skin/hair tone are stamped from Liz. In the pic of him with his friends & the big grin on his face he looks exactly like Liz, IMO. when he's more introspective he tends to favor Chris more.
I agree he definitely has Chris' eyes and now you point it out, that is probably what makes me think he looks so much like Chris. When I look closer I can definitely see he has Liz's nose and face shape.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:48 AM
Extreme Fan

If this woman is his girlfriend, which seems to be the case. And if they're dating since May, which seems to be the case too. Then it probably means Liz and Chris weren't together anymore since a long time when he announced their divorce. Probably since the end of last year, like it was speculated.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
In the pic of him with his friends & the big grin on his face he looks exactly like Liz, IMO. when he's more introspective he tends to favor Chris more.
That was the picture I was looking at when I thought about how much he looked like Liz.

You mean when he gets quieter, he resembles Chris more? I haven't gotten that far in my evaluation yet.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

I saw this tweet on Chris' Twitter today:

I miss Bonnie's show too. It was always so much fun when Elizabeth was on it. Bonnie always found a way to insert Chris into the conversation somehow.

And a new pic:

Source

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 10-11-2013 at 02:54 PM
Old 10-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I saw this tweet on Chris' Twitter today:

I miss Bonnie's show too. It was always so much fun when Elizabeth was on it. Bonnie always found a way to insert Chris into the conversation somehow.

And a new pic:

Source

This is what happens when one wakes at 4a & can't fall back asleep...paying too much attention to details one has no reason to notice...meaning I am the one up at 4a & checking out the source of the picture you posted & noticing details I have no reason to notice. On her page, she posted another shot of her "studio" & for whatever reason (being awake at 4a?) it triggered a recognition for me. Check out the pic at this link

Instagram

Then, check out the pic at this link:

Alternative Apparel - Alternative Photoshoot Elizabeth Mitchell (5) - Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club

Same windows. Looks like Chris' new girlfriend has moved into his house. I wonder if Liz is still based out of Bainbridge? Her last interview had her "Base" listed as Austin but I thought that might just be for Revolution filming. Now, I'm not so sure.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris got the house as part of the divorce agreement. He works full time in Bainbridge and CJ goes to school there while Liz spends 8-9 months a year in Texas to film Revolution. It makes sense. But I do think she is still based in Seattle. She has been spotted at the airport there on holiday weekends. Maybe she has a flat somewhere in the city for when she has time off from the show.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 10-12-2013 at 05:10 AM
Old 10-14-2013, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if Chris got the house as part of the divorce agreement. He works full time in Bainbridge and CJ goes to school there while Liz spends 8-9 months a year in Texas to film Revolution. It makes sense. But I do think she is still based in Seattle. She has been spotted at the airport there on holiday weekends. Maybe she has a flat somewhere in the city for when she has time off from the show.
Not only that but my guess is Chris has primary custody of CJ. I remember awhile back there being speculation on what would happen with her career once CJ was in school. At the time, I thought she would make her choices around his school schedule but I think I was wrong. She clearly puts her career ahead of that & doesn't seem to have any issues spending extended time away from him on location. I don't doubt that she loves him dearly but I wonder how much time she actually spends with him when she's working during the school year? Do you think Revolutions weekday filming schedule was to accommodate her to fly home on weekends to visit CJ? I hope so.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do you think Revolutions weekday filming schedule was to accommodate her to fly home on weekends to visit CJ? I hope so.
As far as I am aware, shows generally film on a Monday-Friday schedule, but there are some cases where shooting has to be carried over into the weekend because the production couldn't get permission to film at a specific location on weekdays. For example, the big explosion scene in season 2 of "V" had to be filmed outside of the show's normal Monday-Friday schedule because it required them to shut down 2 highways for 48 hours and that could only be done on a weekend.

I would hope that Elizabeth is flying back and forth between Seattle and Austin while filming is going on, but if I remember correctly, there have been no Twitter sightings of her on planes or at airports since Labor Day weekend. Of course, that doesn't have to mean that she hasn't made a trip since. Maybe she has and it simply hasn't been reported.

I never mentioned this before, but when we got the news of Liz & Chris divorce, I couldn't help wondering if Elizabeth might eventually come to miss her son so much that she would ask for her role on the show to be reduced (like Mariska Hargitay on SVU) or written out altogether. That doesn't seem very likely at the moment, but who knows what the future brings.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 10-14-2013 at 06:51 PM
Old 10-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can we still post pictures of when Chris/Liz were together in this thread? Or would it be best not to? Just something I've been wondering for a while.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiots (View Post)
Can we still post pictures of when Chris/Liz were together in this thread? Or would it be best not to? Just something I've been wondering for a while.
I don't see why not. Just because they're not together anymore, doesn't have to mean that we can't reminisce over the good old times. It's not as if they had a toxic relationship like Ike & Tina or Whitney & Bobby where you would rather pretend that the relationship never existed in the first place. But if others feel differently about it, I respect that too.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 10-14-2013 at 07:27 PM
Old 10-16-2013, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm sure Liz would do what's the best for her son. So making sure he continues to live at the same house and studying at the same school, so his life won't change much at all. That's something Liz would definitely do.

And I don't think Liz would chose to live away from CJ. She's still living in Seattle or Bainbridge Island. One of her sisters lives in Seattle too. At least she was seen in Seattle more than once since Revolution started to film the second season. The only two reasons I can see her doing it are because of work or if her parents needed her in Dallas. When she said she is based in Austin, it's probably because that's the place she is spending more time right now because of Revolution. Not exactly because she chose this place as her base, I believe.

She said in a recent interview that she tries to define her schedule according to what her son wants. To make things better for him. And this was an old interview, when she was on Lost. But she once said she can't be more than 3 days away from him or without seeing him. So I imagine it must be very hard for Liz to spend all this time away from CJ.

Now that she's divorced and seems to be seeing her son much less than when she was married. Because when she was married, even if she was away, Chris would spend some time with her and he would take CJ to see her too, I believe.

So I also wonder if it's going to affect her choices from now on. Especially with regular roles. I won't be surprised if she takes a long break from regular roles.

Or at least the filming location will be taken more into account? A place like Vancouver would be much more attractive to her, maybe.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJules! (View Post)
So I also wonder if it's going to affect her choices from now on. Especially with regular roles. I won't be surprised if she takes a long break from regular roles.
I, too, wouldn't be surprised if Elizabeth doesn't work at all for a couple of years once Revolution is done - except for maybe a guest role here or there.

Quote:
Or at least the filming location will be taken more into account? A place like Vancouver would be much more attractive to her, maybe.
That could become a factor. Anything that's filmed on the west coast would probably be preferable. Also, with the situation the way it is now, I could maybe see her going more for shows with shorter seasons. It's quite a bit of a difference if you're filming 5-6 months as opposed to 8 months per year.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:53 AM
New Fan

I sure hope that their relation is still good enough that he or somebody else is still bringing her CJ from time to time. The contrary would be harsh.

It's maybe for this reason that she wasn't at comic-con and Monte Carlo, maybe someone said that already.

Quote:
Also, with the situation the way it is now, I could maybe see her going more for shows with shorter seasons.
You're thinking cable shows, right?
Old 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balian (View Post)
You're thinking cable shows, right?
Yes! However, there are also some broadcast network shows that have taken on the cable format in recent years - especially on Fox.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

There's a cute picture of CJ posted on the Instagram account of Chris' girlfriend. Apparently, she sewed his Halloween costume for him. I hate that Liz is missing out in this aspect of his childhood.

This is the last time I will comment on this but I want to do so because I have a different perspective on their divorce now. Originally, I looked at Liz with a suspicious, critical eye on her role in it - of course, recognizing that I can do nothing but speculate based on certain things in the public domain. But, I am seeing it differently now when I consider how quickly Chris has created a new family with his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, he deserves happiness & I don't begrudge him that, at all.

What has surprised me is he hasn't merely started dating again but has set up house with this woman & her son & it seemed to happen almost as soon as the ink dried on the divorce papers. She even referred to Chris as her son's "Dad" in a post a couple of months ago. So, that he moved on so quickly into a serious, settled relationship just gives me a different perspective on the breakup with Liz.

I hope she also has someone special in her life.