Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think there will be silence and then she would just come towards him and give him a hug And like you said, they are true friends and have to be there for each other, anything else would be so OOC. They HAVE to help each other through it all.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I HAD to do it

"Caroline" he said in his "broody" voice, like she continuously liked to tease him about. He didn't know why he had to come there. He didn't know that the person that he wanted to see the most once he returned was her. A voice in his head kept saying it was Elena. But his heart made his legs took the path to Caroline's house.

Now he was standing in her room, where she was getting ready for bed, standing behind her but in a place where she could see him in the mirror. He never saw her eyes widen more than in that moment. She slowly turned her body and when she locked eyes with him, he had a tiny but warm smile on his face. She didn't think and she didn't say anything. She just ran and hugged him. He returned the hug tightly, not wanting to let go anytime soon. Tears were streaming down her face while she said in a cracked but playful voice, still with her arms wrapped around him "If you ever disappear again I swear that I will hunt you down and kick your ass"
He chuckled and said, now with his head on top of hers "I can handle that"

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, that was amazing You're a very good writer, did I tell you already? I could picture them and hear their voices We NEED an SC hug, more than anything

Old 10-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Awwn thanks Mary! That's the best compliment a writer can receive, when someone says they can hear the characters voice So thank you

We need it. We REALLY need it It has to happen

Tumblr
Old 10-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Glad that you like my tumblr posts (I love yourth too) and oh my, I used to be very active on FF few months ago, so hope reading my posts wasn't that annoying
Far from it, I quite enjoyed your posts

Quote:
Can you imagine hot vamp sex? I CAN!
Have we seen that yet? I don't remember, it would be cool though

Quote:
And a dance per season? Amazing idea! I think it could be their thing
I would just die if the writers teased us with another dance this season

Quote:
And like you said, they are true friends and have to be there for each other, anything else would be so OOC. They HAVE to help each other through it all.
EXACTLY, I find it sorta weird that Caroline hasn't been a more active part of the quest so far, and if she shows no emotion when he comes back then thst just makes no sense, so there'll definitely be some chance for them to show their amazing friendship, maybe this time Caroline can help Stefan the way he helped her in S2

Wendell - aww wow that was amazing I can just about imagine that, Stefan in her room, I think I'll die

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 10-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

I hope my English doesn't seem that bad when reading my posts, because when I first came to FF I was very ashamed of it

Quote:
maybe this time Caroline can help Stefan the way he helped her in S2
Yes, that would be just amazing And it just won't be them if they won't end up helping and supporting each other and if Caroline doesn't put more effort into helping Stefan in this situation.

Wendell, you really got character voices spot on and it's the most important thing for a fanfiction writer

Last edited by mary ksand; 10-02-2011 at 12:45 AM
Old 10-02-2011, 02:10 AM
New Fan

Hello Sheida. And Mary! Nice to meet you both.

I'm happy to be here again! I simply needed to start ramble about SC again and distract myself since it looks like we're not getting any moments for a few more episodes.

Quote:
That's exactly what I thought I hope we get something this season, like for example them helping or supporting each other, because there is no way they don't care about each other after everything they've been through. And in season 4... yes, I can picture it being our season!
Absolutely, it wouldn't make sense if they just dropped them, especially now since both of them are having more than hard times! They found comfort in each other in season 2, so I believe it will happen again somewhere later in this season! Their storylines just need to collide first, at some point.

Wendell, that was absolutely amazing (I want more )! I can totally imagine it

"It could have gone that way."
Old 10-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Awwwnn thanks guys!

Don't worry guys, we're gonna get our dose of Steroline this season, it would just be weird and out of character if we didn't... I mean, come on! Even in S1 they had some strong scenes, why in S3, after a S2 of a strong friendship that was created, wouldn't we get awesome scenes? It would just be plain stupid by the writers and I don't think they are stupid.

So like I say in my tags on tumblr: Everything is Steroline and nothing hurts

Tumblr
Old 10-03-2011, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with everything you guys have been saying It would be OOC for them if they don't end up helping each other through these hard times. Obviously, Stefan has his own story this season and I kind of like it, it makes me understand his character even better and shows how complex he really is. But in the end of the day SC have to have scenes together. They had such a great friendship development in season 2 and it was not a random thing about Stefan saying that Caroline reminds him of Lexi. I think when Elena read about Lexi's new project, making Stefan smile, it could be a reference to how Caroline always made him smile

Old 10-03-2011, 03:47 AM
Loyal Fan

That's why everything that Elena was reading that mentioned Lexi, all I could think about was Caroline in those situations with him And the way he said "Lexi's new project: getting me to laugh" was in a way that I could totally picture Caroline being stubborn about it and he finding that adorable

So you finally watched the episode Mary? What did you think overall?

Tumblr
Old 10-03-2011, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

I really immediatelly thought of Caroline

Yes, I've seen the episode and I liked it overall. I don't mind Stefan having new love interest (Rebecca) now and having his own SL, because I feel like it is something that has to happen for the sake of his character development. He had a story before Mystic Falls and this story cannot be erased so I think it is good that his past is being brought up. But I hope his present won't be forgotten as well and Caroline is definitelly a part of it

Old 10-03-2011, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, we didn't really know Stefan's character, we knew in 1864 and when the series started but no information was given on his past. Then S2 came and brought something from it but it was just after he was turned. Now we know and will continue to know more about his ripper days and life on the multiple decades and I find it awesome

But yeah, the present is still the present and I want Caroline to be more involved in it as possible

Tumblr
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love it if Caroline was the person to help him get of out that slump like Lexi did. I agree there is a reason why Stefan said she reminded him of Lexi and I want them to show it this season.

Yeah I haven't been to please with the show when it comes to how they have been handling these two this season. I expected a bit more worry and some action from Caroline.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

YES! Since he said she reminded him of Lexi they gotta show why this season!

It's lacking this season but I'm really hopeful by mid-season, I think we'll get our day in the sun

Tumblr
Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

The thing is that this season Stefan doesn't really interact with anyone from his new life, life in Mystic Falls, and I think it makes sense because this journey he has to go on his own and Klaus & Rebecca are people from his past he has a story with and this story cannot be erased, it's a part of him, part of who he is. So on one hand I'm glad that Stefan got his own SL this season. But at some point when Elena and Damon find a way to bring Stefan back, Caroline should be there to help, it would be completelly OOC if she doesn't. And she definitelly should be there to support him after everything ends, because I can see by the end of S3 Stefan being completelly broken and he will need someone to make him smile. And Caroline knows how to do it