Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, the more build up the better And to me, all great loves starts with a great friendship and with SC... well they are BFF's! So for now we need to see their chemistry be more explored and to have them actually acknowledge and say to each other "Hey, you are my best friend"

Then, their love story can start being born and be beautifully written

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 11:14 AM
New Fan

Hi guys! I don't know if anyone still remembers me. Probably not, I was one of the very first fans on this thread I only check FF every now and then but I've decided to post again!!

By the way, Wendell, it's me - way-to-believing

"It could have gone that way."
Old 10-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh Hi! Sarah, right?

So cool that you decided to post here again! The TVD board here is pretty awesome and everybody here is really nice, and we have a lot of really cool discussion here in the SC thread

We were just discussing how S4 can be the Steroline season

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 11:31 AM
New Fan

Yesh!! I'm glad as well and.. I've noticed. I've been kinda stalking this thread ever since I stopped posting And well, I do believe we will get something later in this season and then.. here comes the season 4 Or at least, I hope so, Julie said it herself, we've only touched the tip of the iceberg! Hope she didn't forget about that, I love their scenes in general and it would be a huge pity if they forgot about their progressive friendship in this season

"It could have gone that way."
Old 10-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think they'll forget because it was a big part of last season and the media loved the SC interactions so I don't think they would take that away from us... I understand they have different storylines now but I think at some point this season the storylines will collide and provide us with awesome SC scenes

When JP said that I always thought she was thinking about the bigger picture, a thing in the future... I think she might have something planned for them already , that's why she said that

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Sarah I'm Sheida

Quote:
So for now we need to see their chemistry be more explored and to have them actually acknowledge and say to each other "Hey, you are my best friend
aww man if they have an exchange like that I will just about die happy

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 10-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

IKR? me too It would just show how much strong their bond are and how far they've come

Can you imagine hot vamp sex? I CAN!

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s e r e n i t y (View Post)
Mary - of course I followed you back, you're practically my ship twin and I rely on you for all my gorgeous Freffy stuff also, ps I stalk your posts on the couples you dislike thread
Can't wait to see your icon

I am aaaall for build up, the more build up the better, I like the journey it takes for a couple to get together more than I like the togetherness sometimes for now I'm quite content with just some friendship scenes because the friendship is something incredibly special as well but like you guys said season 4 (or like me and my co-mod say season 25 ) is gonna be ours

Glad that you like my tumblr posts (I love yourth too) and oh my, I used to be very active on FF few months ago, so hope reading my posts wasn't that annoying

Sarah, nice to meet you, I'm Mary

And I agree with everything said here about SC friendship: their friendship still needs to be explored further, it needs a lot of build up before it grows into something more, because I think that's the point of SC relationship and the beauty of them as a potential couple
Quote:

And well, I do believe we will get something later in this season and then.. here comes the season 4 Or at least, I hope so, Julie said it herself, we've only touched the tip of the iceberg! Hope she didn't forget about that, I love their scenes in general and it would be a huge pity if they forgot about their progressive friendship in this season
That's exactly what I thought I hope we get something this season, like for example them helping or supporting each other, because there is no way they don't care about each other after everything they've been through. And in season 4... yes, I can picture it being our season!

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I need to see a scene where Caroline sees Stefan with Rebecca and later she just smacks him in the head and says "What the hell are you doing?"

I need to see at least one hug this season and if not asking much, another dance A dance per season? I'm all for it! That's the kinda of thing I need to see from them this season, them doing FRIENDSHIP things. And in S4 realizing that they care for each other just a little more than they thought

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to see it It would be so... Caroline

And a dance per season? Amazing idea! I think it could be their thing And a hug, I so want a hug, I think closer to the end of S3 we might get one and it would be so fitting.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

IKR? And I would love to see Stefan's "WTF?!?" face

Yeah, a dance per season could definitely be their thing I think by the end of S3 we'll get one, I don't think this season will be easy on Caroline, she'll have to deal with a lot of stuff at the same time and I think she might have a breakdown. And we're already seeing all kinds of stuff is getting into with Klaus. So to see a really supportive hug between the two of them, when both are at their worst... It would be perfection

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

I definitelly can see a supportive hug happening Caroline already goes through so much and I don't think it's getting any better lately, Stefan will have to work out so many things and I'm sure it's gonna be very hard for him to deal with all the damage done by his deal with Klaus. Both will be very emotionally wasted by the end of S3. And I can definitelly see a hug happening, especially closer to the end of S3.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, that's exactly the thing! They'll be emotionally DRAINED when S3 comes to a close, they'll just feel tired from everything that's going on and I think it'll bring them closer together. On Stefan's side I think it will be hard to see Elena getting closer to Damon and he still has all the history with Klaus, who will sure make his life a living hell. Caroline I think will most struggle with her feelings for Tyler, still struggle with being a vampire and everything else...
So I don't see why they just can't rely on each other, it would be the perfect scenario to demonstrate their strong friendship

Tumblr
Old 10-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, exactly. By the end of S3 Stefan will have to face the consequences of his deal with Klaus and those people he killed - it's gonna be so hard for him to ever forgive himself for that and come back to being the way he was. and for Caroline this season definitelly doesn't seem to be easy. They will need each other's support and help and I'm sure when Stefan is back we will get a hug and some nice scenes with them, because they are friends and they have to be there for each other in the darkest hour.

Old 10-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I keep imagining what's going to be Caroline's reaction when she sees Stefan I want her to run and hug him And yeah, like you said, in the darkest hours is when a true friend stand by your side and I definitely think they'll be there for each other

Tumblr