Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKarlaCruz (View Post)
Like, the real book itself? That would be so awesome!
Omg you'd do that for me!?
I've looked everywhere for it, and it only seems to come up in Spanish
Yes, if I can't find you a copy of the e-book, I have no problem sending you the actual book. I am a huge bookworm and consume books like they're going to disappear into thin air at any given moment, so from one book lover to another, I know what it's like to want to read something but you can't because you can't find it anywhere.
Andrea|twitter
Old 05-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetywords (View Post)
Pau, if you can't find the second e-book for Karla in English, I'll try to do some digging myself. If not, I'll send her a real copy of the book if need be (and if that's okay with her.)
That would work, ha! I would do that because it's avalaible in English here too but it'll be more reasonable for you do that since you're a lot closer to Karla's homeland than I am. The 2nd book's title is "Tatiana & Alexander". The first's entitled "The Bronze Horseman" and Paullina Simons is the author. (essential things for you to know if you're going to head to bookstore soon )

The scars of your love, they leave me breathless..
Sorry, total randomness. I keep on playing Rolling in the Deep.

D&E
Old 05-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

yes Jana I'm a spuffy too I love them!

Caro
Old 05-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MademoisellePaulina (View Post)
I agree thoroughly. The gestures, the heartbreaking expression on her face feeling for him so badly, it meant so much more than words. They opened a new chapter in that enormous bed of his, however cliched and silly it sounds, they brought their relationship to the next level with every affectionate rub she graced his palm with, letting her tears to come down her face and at his body, and then they started walking their sacred path of ultimate understanding and closeness. It is a TRUE INTIMACY and no one will ever rip them of that. They had it all before the season finale, it's an obvious fact, but they moved on towards the right direction of developement SO MUCH then.
Yes. In two seasons, Damon and Elena have never been as physically or emotionally close to each other as they were in that moment. Both of them were perfectly in sync with each other. They knew what the other person meant even when they spoke only a few words to each other. Although they had always had a connection, it was only in that scene that their connection could truly be called intimate in every possible definition of the word. They drew so close to each other, bringing the other person deeper into their hearts. They understand each other so well, so thoroughly, and that scene just emphasized that. They're perfectly in harmony, they know each other. It was such a quiet moment, but it spoke volumes. It was a turning point in their relationship. Now that they have that connection, that intimacy, they can't go back. They might try to ignore the moment, but ultimately, its effects will still be felt. They are closer with each other now. They have progressed in the right direction. The moment was pure, honest, touching, intimate. It was everything. And soon enough, that will be shown, just how much that one moment changed their relationship irrevocably for the better.

Oh, and speaking of songs, "9 Crimes" by Damien Rice is totally a DE song.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yes, if I can't find you a copy of the e-book, I have no problem sending you the actual book. I am a huge bookworm and consume books like they're going to disappear into thin air at any given moment, so from one book lover to another, I know what it's like to want to read something but you can't because you can't find it anywhere.
Aw, bb!
Thank you so much! Let me know if you find it, so I can send you the shipping info.
I don't even want to finish the first one because I don't have the second one, and I know I'll suffer from withdrawal if I don't go on to read it.

I love that song, Paulina

icon | Karla
Old 05-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG Jana! that was such a beautiful review of the DE scenes

Caro
Old 05-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MademoisellePaulina (View Post)
That would work, ha! I would do that because it's avalaible in English here too but it'll be more reasonable for you do that since you're a lot closer to Karla's homeland than I am. The 2nd book's title is "Tatiana & Alexander". The first's entitled "The Bronze Horseman" and Paullina Simons is the author. (essential things for you to know if you're going to head to bookstore soon )
Thank you kindly.

Also, I'm not sure if you saw my post towards the end of the last thread, but as soon as the rainy/foggy weather stops here, I will be sure to drop by one of the walking trails nearby and I will take a lot of different photos for you. It's supposed to be rain, rain, rain all week, so hopefully I can get out relatively soon.
Andrea|twitter
Old 05-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
Yes. In two seasons, Damon and Elena have never been as physically or emotionally close to each other as they were in that moment. Both of them were perfectly in sync with each other. They knew what the other person meant even when they spoke only a few words to each other. Although they had always had a connection, it was only in that scene that their connection could truly be called intimate in every possible definition of the word. They drew so close to each other, bringing the other person deeper into their hearts. They understand each other so well, so thoroughly, and that scene just emphasized that. They're perfectly in harmony, they know each other. It was such a quiet moment, but it spoke volumes. It was a turning point in their relationship. Now that they have that connection, that intimacy, they can't go back. They might try to ignore the moment, but ultimately, its effects will still be felt. They are closer with each other now. They have progressed in the right direction. The moment was pure, honest, touching, intimate. It was everything. And soon enough, that will be shown, just how much that one moment changed their relationship irrevocably for the better.

Oh, and speaking of songs, "9 Crimes" by Damien Rice is totally a DE song.
AGRREED. WITH. EVERY. WORD.

"9 Crimes" haaaa! It's the only part of True Blood I know of and I love that show for introducing me to it. A total DE song. I'm quite surprised no one never did a fanvideo to it. The lyrics SCREEEAAAM they fit DE amazingly. I must do a research tomorrow, maybe someone did it since I last checked.

I'm more than sorry to leave now but I just can't stay any longer. It's past 1am here, my mum is nagging me about finally going to bed and in order not to lose the favours, I must listen to her. So, see you all in the thread tomorrow, love you! Night night!

D&E
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Thank you kindly.

Also, I'm not sure if you saw my post towards the end of the last thread, but as soon as the rainy/foggy weather stops here, I will be sure to drop by one of the walking trails nearby and I will take a lot of different photos for you. It's supposed to be rain, rain, rain all week, so hopefully I can get out relatively soon.

I can't wait for the beautiful scenery

icon | Karla
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless_soul (View Post)
OMG Jana! that was such a beautiful review of the DE scenes
it´s really beautiful Articles about DE are the ones I always look forward the most. Sometimes people notice something I didn´t and it´s always great to read something new that makes the sceenes even more epic.
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 05-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Bye Paulina!

icon | Karla
Old 05-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy at heart (View Post)
it´s really beautiful Articles about DE are the ones I always look forward the most. Sometimes people notice something I didn´t and it´s always great to read something new that makes the sceenes even more epic.
exactly!!

awee bye Paulina!! take care bb!

Caro
Old 05-16-2011, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Bye, soulmate.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

think i have watched the kiss scene a 100 times, but i'm still not tierd of it!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Bye Paulina
Andrea|twitter