Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Is that "Everything" I see!?!!?!?!?

"You're all I want, you're all I need.
You're everything, everything.
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?"

Forever in love with this song.

icon | Karla
Old 05-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Remember that everything is DE and nothing hurts?! Now there is no other saying that could more accurately mirror our states.
Idk if anything can ever hurt again after that scene.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

spuff_at_heart (I'm sorry bb, I don't think we've meet yet, what's your name? ) I love that art!!! EVERYTHING I remember when we were picturing their first kiss with that song

Callista! epic like Andrea said so much word in there

Karla! I'm /heartless_caro

Caro
Old 05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Art with "Everything" lyrics will always be epic.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetywords (View Post)
The Bronze Horseman. That is what you and Karla were raving over the one day on my TL. I couldn't remember the name. All I knew is that I so desperately wanted to read it.
We'll probably keep on doing that when I'll find Karla the 2nd e-book in English. An epic romance which beginnings happen with WWII starting and Leningrad's siege? The drama, the choices, the tragedy being hard on everyone's heels, the death creeping from every corner? Yet, they could fall in love and by that love, be saved.
A DEFINITE MUST-READ. ALL OF YOU, TO BOOKSTORES. CALLISTA AND ANDREA, YOU ESPECIALLY.

D&E
Old 05-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MademoisellePaulina (View Post)
We'll probably keep on doing that when I'll find Karla the 2nd e-book in English. An epic romance which beginnings happen with WWII starting and Leningrad's siege? The drama, the choices, the tragedy being hard on everyone's heels, the death creeping from every corner? Yet, they could fall in love and by that love, be saved.
A DEFINITE MUST-READ. ALL OF YOU, TO BOOKSTORES. CALLISTA AND ANDREA, YOU ESPECIALLY.
AFDJKAJKFJAJF IT SOUNDS SO AMAZING. I MUST READ.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's so epic. So beautiful. You instantly fall in love with the main characters, and their love. How they yearn for each other, the way they interact. Everything is just so fitting. It's flawless. Everyone should read it!
I totally need that 2nd book
I refuse to read it in Spanish!!

icon | Karla
Old 05-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
It looks like I have to read The Bronze Horseman if my soulmate is raving over it.

That's one of the things I love the most about Damon/Elena. They never need words. Words are only a bonus when it comes to these two. In so many ways, the facial expressions, the actions, served a much larger role in the bedroom scene than their words did. The words mean the world, of course, but their actions and gestures toward each other mean just as much. I just adore that one contradiction, that paradox, when Damon said that it would always be Stefan for Elena, and then... she snuggled closer to him. She put her head on his chest, she shifted closer to him. She didn't push away; she drew closer. Then Elena's face crumple when Damon said that he loved her... that says it all. The actions spoke so much louder than words in that scene. The words were relatively scarce, simple, quietly spoken, but the gestures just showed how much they truly mean to each other, how much their connection has grown (and will grow).

That so much! You just described all my feelings during that sceene and for DE in gerneral. Love you for that
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 05-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless_soul (View Post)
spuff_at_heart (I'm sorry bb, I don't think we've meet yet, what's your name? ) I love that art!!! EVERYTHING I remember when we were picturing their first kiss with that song

Callista! epic like Andrea said so much word in there

Karla! I'm /heartless_caro
My name is Jana Now I am able to be here more often. Here are so many shippers I don´t even know who I already saw and who not
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 05-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I would drive to the bookstore right now if I had the car.

Pau, if you can't find the second e-book for Karla in English, I'll try to do some digging myself. If not, I'll send her a real copy of the book if need be (and if that's okay with her.)
Andrea|twitter
Old 05-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
That's one of the things I love the most about Damon/Elena. They never need words. Words are only a bonus when it comes to these two. In so many ways, the facial expressions, the actions, served a much larger role in the bedroom scene than their words did. The words mean the world, of course, but their actions and gestures toward each other mean just as much. I just adore that one contradiction, that paradox, when Damon said that it would always be Stefan for Elena, and then... she snuggled closer to him. She put her head on his chest, she shifted closer to him. She didn't push away; she drew closer. Then Elena's face crumple when Damon said that he loved her... that says it all. The actions spoke so much louder than words in that scene. The words were relatively scarce, simple, quietly spoken, but the gestures just showed how much they truly mean to each other, how much their connection has grown (and will grow).
I agree thoroughly. The gestures, the heartbreaking expression on her face feeling for him so badly, it meant so much more than words. They opened a new chapter in that enormous bed of his, however cliched and silly it sounds, they brought their relationship to the next level with every affectionate rub she graced his palm with, letting her tears to come down her face and at his body, and then they started walking their sacred path of ultimate understanding and closeness. It is a TRUE INTIMACY and no one will ever rip them of that. They had it all before the season finale, it's an obvious fact, but they moved on towards the right direction of developement SO MUCH then.

D&E
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt Karla
Obsessed Fan

nice to meet you Jana! I must say I already like you, you ship DE and BS

wait, what book Karla??? I want to read it! I have 3 months of vacations! I need something to read!! (besides Stefan's diaries )

Caro
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetywords (View Post)
I would drive to the bookstore right now if I had the car.

Pau, if you can't find the second e-book for Karla in English, I'll try to do some digging myself. If not, I'll send her a real copy of the book if need be (and if that's okay with her.)
Like, the real book itself? That would be so awesome!
Omg you'd do that for me!?
I've looked everywhere for it, and it only seems to come up in Spanish

Edit:
Quote:
Tftnt Karla
BRIT

icon | Karla
Old 05-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless_soul (View Post)
nice to meet you Jana! I must say I already like you, you ship DE and BS

wait, what book Karla??? I want to read it! I have 3 months of vacations! I need something to read!! (besides Stefan's diaries )
Nice to meet you also You also ship BS?

You sould all read that article:

"I Do" Scene Analysis of DE in 2x22 - Damon & Elena - Fanpop

Jana