Elite Fan

Edited

My Tumblr
My Twitter

Last edited by Chastidy; 04-16-2011 at 11:32 AM
Old 04-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

i loved this episode so much.
FINALLY some DE scenes they are so perfect.
i loved their dance, it was ridiculously hot and i love how elena enjoyed it
and of course "I will always choose you" almost made me fall to the floor to try and catch my breath. I LOVE damon so much. he only says what he really means and u just know he means it. I am so head over heels in love with DE!!

on another note... what's going on with Alaric? I'm freaking out guys. does this mean he is gone? i cant stand that. i love him. i love his friendship with damon, i love his badass-ness. ughhhh. please bring him back!!!!

bonnie/jeremy are sooooooo freakn cute! i love jeremy. LOVE him. and his relationship with bonnie seems so innocent to me. if i had to peg any couple on this show as "sweet" its them!

Caroline/Matt. I ship caroline with matt, tyler and stefan lol. she has good chemistry with all of them. With that being said, i think i ship her with matt the least. even though i loved them together the first time around, after seeing her chemistry with tyler ON SCREEN, its hard to forget it. what i ship about her with stefan is the potential the two of them have. stefan is anything but boring around her. he has an edge, he is amused by her and he cares about her.
I like the storyline between caroline's mother and matt though. its about time this happened and its actually very interesting. i would love for caroline and matt to realize how amazing caroline is and in the end they are in on their secret lol. either way, its definitely interesting.

elena was badass removing the dagger from whatshisface im happy she did because he's probably the only one who can save her from klaus, the bastard who took over alaric's body.
and wtf? couldnt they just hire a new actor as opposed to taking over alaric LEAVE ALARIC ALONE, GOD!

yup, this episode was awesome.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chastidy, please no DE vs. SE comparisons in here. We all know what that could lead to.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

It wasn't really a comparison so much as me just elaborating on what another poster said but yep, it's gone.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your comment was about how DE would be in a relationship vs. how SE are in a relationship. You probably didn't mean it to turn out that way but that's how it came off. Thanks for editing.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

This is finally the first time I believe where we see a witch who isnt black. Which was nice. I dont know if the casting agents or people on the show ever noticed it but it always bothered me a little.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Oh.. I didn't think it was a big deal since I was just agreeing with another post, I don't really ship either so I guess I forgot that most people would read into what I was saying. First and last time that I'll comment on either ship

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome eppy!!! bamon was!!:n_love: beremy was sweet!! belena was sweet & great & heartbreaking & matt & caroline looked so adorable!! klaric was awesome too!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had tears flowing down my face when Bonnie "died." I'm already spoiled but it was just too much for me still. I blame it to Nina who acted so well in that heartbreaking scene.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

can't remember who it was who mentioned it but i think damon's point was if stefan had to choose between bonnie, caroline, matt, etc on one side of a room, and elena on the other, he'd save the side with more people if he ABSOLUTELY HAD TO. he wouldn't like it but he would. its been mentioned in a recep or two as well.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 04-18-2011, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
can't remember who it was who mentioned it but i think damon's point was if stefan had to choose between bonnie, caroline, matt, etc on one side of a room, and elena on the other, he'd save the side with more people if he ABSOLUTELY HAD TO. he wouldn't like it but he would. its been mentioned in a recep or two as well.
I really love that about Stefan though, he legitimately cares about everyone. No matter how it might affect he's relationship to Elena.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this episode proved that Damon did care enough to save more people than just Elena. If he wanted, he prob. could have just let Bonnie sacrifice herself and die. Instead, he came up with a better plan, Bonnie agreed to it and used her powers to fake her death to ultimately save her life.

Just because Elena is one of his main priorities, doesn't mean that he doesn't care about others. Also, there's no need again to do the comparing what Damon would vs. What Stefan would do comments.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If he wanted, he prob. could have just let Bonnie sacrifice herself and die. Instead, he came up with a better plan, Bonnie agreed to it and used her powers to fake her death to ultimately save her life.
Considering that she's the only weapon he has against Klaus, I'd say no, he couldn't have let Bonnie just die. He didn't come up with that plan to save Bonnie because he cares for her, but because he still needs her. Otherwise, wouldn't he at least be looking for a way that Bonnie can survive instead of telling Elena to her face that he'll gladly let Bonnie die the next time? It's not like there won't be a next time, the next time is already being planned and Damon is planning on sacrificing Bonnie so that Elena can live. Bonnie sacrificing herself for Elena shows how much she cares for Elena, how much she would sacrifice of herself (of something that is rightfully hers to sacrifice) to save her. Damon sacrificing Bonnie is not the same thing, because Bonnie's life is not something that is rightfully his to give.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 04-19-2011, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand Lynn and at some point I agree. My take on it though is it isn't Damon's personality to just trust everyone. At this point Bonnie isn't on his "okay" list just yet as they had clashed over and over again before. I think he's beginning to go there - caring for her but not just yet. Remember how he had no qualms hurting Elena before? That is the stage where Damon and Bonnie are right now. With Elena though, he had learned to respect, like or if it's too much a word, I'll still use love. He may be telling Elena that if it comes down to Elena and Bonnie, he'll choose Elena. It might be true for now because his loyalty and love is on Elena. But given the right circumstances and the right time, he'll come around and care for Bonnie, too.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not surprised that Damon doesn't care for Bonnie (yet). I was commenting on Kem saying that Damon coming up with this plan proved that he did care for Bonnie. And I don't think it did.
And that wasn't just about him caring for Bonnie in a way that he wouldn't let her die. It's also about caring for Elena in a way that he won't let any of her loved ones die. His 'I will always choose you' speech wasn't at all a grand selfless gesture (and I don't even think he meant for it to be one). He saw how crushed and horrified she was after she thought Bonnie was dead, he saw how out of her mind with grief she was. But still, he says he will put her through that again as long as his goal, which is keeping her alive, calls for it. Her survival matters to him more than her happiness and I don't think that him admitting that is proof of how much he loves her. 'I will always choose you' is not a sacrifice on his part, because he doesn't care for Bonnie. He's not giving anything up. The two people that will be losing something in this scenario are Bonnie and Elena and he's saying that this is something he can live with as long as Elena stays alive.

ETA: But in general, I do agree with your post. I think that he himself doesn't know what love entails.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj

Last edited by sweet_zelda; 04-19-2011 at 02:41 AM