Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 04:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aside from the SE/DE triangle I didn't think there was really another ship that could be as fun to watch but the Caroline/Klaus possibility has me excited.I know when Tyler returns the drama will be ramped up especially knowing Klaus has made a play for her.They have good chemistry to me Vampire Barbie has found her Ken doll!!
Old 02-21-2012, 04:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't think it is rushed - I do think some fan are reading way too much into it so far, but its very cute to read everyones excitement lol!

I think Klaus has a crush - nothing more than that. Im guessing he hasn't had a crush in a long time, in many ways, he's like a schoolboy. Chasing around trying to get her attention, being overly romantic as if they were already a couple, drawing pictures of her all day... What Klaus wants, Klaus gets, so in his mind, he's already decided they are a couple, or very soon will be. I think he had an alternative plan when he told Tyler to bite Caroline, but I think when he went to her house and cured her, he also saw it as an opportunity.

I think it would be completely out of character for Caroline to give a da*n if the plan had hurt/killed Klaus. She may be drawn to him. A small part of her may even feel flattered by his attentions, and intrigued by him, but he is still the Original vampire who tried to have her killed. Turned Tyler into a hybrid, effectively ruining their relationship, has hunted, hurt and killed people she cares for: Elena, Jenna etc. Of course right now she is against him. Klaus is selfish and self-serving - he probably never occurred to him how much she has a reason to dislike him.

Its very funny to watch Klaus think they had a little lovers tiff, and to be doodling ponies and be all excited to hear about her dreams. But he is also pretty delusional at the same time!

Im excited about these two as a potential couple, but it's going to take time, and a lot of growth and forgiveness for these two to actually be in love with each other.

I can't wait lol
this quote from the forumner called kat180.. if you're reading this id love to borrow your quotes here.. thanks anyway, this is part of others opinion that id like to share..

Avi by Josie2288
Old 02-21-2012, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So many sad gifs about Klaus leaving Caroline.
Why? Why so beautiful... It breaks my heart knowing down the road this could actually happen.

Futuristic possibilities: Strickly Speculation
Klaus leaving Caroline to protect her.
Klaus compelling Caroline to forget she loves him.
Caroline protecting Klaus from being killed, sacrificing herself.
Caroline kisses Klaus first.

We should make a wish list of what we want to see happen.

I'll start it off...

A hug
1st kiss
Cheek kiss
Holding hands
Foreheads touching
Argument
Kiss during/after an argument
Kiss in the rain
Caroline comforting Klaus
Caroline protecting Klaus
Klaus protecting Caroline
Love making scene
Snuggling on the couch
Sharing a shower
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-21-2012, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Marlla001 - Added you.

A wish list is a great idea. I'll try to think of some as well.

Those AU gifs are making me sad. I don't mind some drama, as long as things end well eventually.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 02-21-2012, 05:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianaris (View Post)
this quote from the forumner called kat180.. if you're reading this id love to borrow your quotes here.. thanks anyway, this is part of others opinion that id like to share..
I absolutely agree with this especially "what Klaus wants Klaus gets mentality".I also believe what Caroline said about his father not loving him and that implication of feeling that no one does unless he takes control of them.To me Klaus is the ultimate bad boy the Salvatore boys pale in comparison their possible coupling shouldn't be rushed. There are a ton of layers to him but if the writers take their time it has a lot of possibility.The baddest vampire in mystic falls, never mind in reforming Damon can this guy be reformed.Sorry for repeating or regurgitating what anyone has said.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)
Futuristic possibilities: Strickly Speculation
Klaus leaving Caroline to protect her.
Klaus compelling Caroline to forget she loves him.
Caroline protecting Klaus from being killed, sacrificing herself.
Caroline kisses Klaus first.

We should make a wish list of what we want to see happen.

I'll start it off...

A hug
1st kiss
Cheek kiss
Holding hands
Foreheads touching
Argument
Kiss in the rain
Love making scene
Snuggling on the couch
Sharing a shower
Totally loving all the possibilities You seem to have many of them covered :cthud:
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 02-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Hi everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)
A hug
1st kiss
Cheek kiss
Holding hands
Foreheads touching
Argument
Kiss in the rain
Love making scene
Snuggling on the couch
Sharing a shower
I would love every single thing of that happening
Here's to the future

TFTNT I already love the OP
Old 02-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Snuggling on the couch
Whilst this would be amazing, actually visualising big bad Klaus 'Snuggling'..makes me crack up
It's all good..
Old 02-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)
Whilst this would be amazing, actually visualising big bad Klaus 'Snuggling'..makes me crack up
That is difficult to image. However he is all about the romantic gestures. Plus it's Caroline he's snuggling with I bet he'll be all for it.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys I really love the thread title

I can't wait to see what's up next for them.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 02-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

I can see Klaus doing a huge romantic gesture, I don't know what though
Old 02-21-2012, 09:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)
That one made me laugh too. Having Klaus one of the baddest vampire in town snuggling on the couch would be a hard sell..but definitely adorable to see.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin73 (View Post)
Sorry for repeating or regurgitating what anyone has said.
Its ok.. but i agree with what you stated..

Here's another one.. This quote perfectly summed up to me..

Quote:
The Logic Behind Klaroline
I confess, when I first saw Klaroline on screen, I couldn’t for the life of me understand why Klaus was interested in Caroline. I think this was the reaction from much of the fandom, but some allowed the chemistry of the characters to overshadow how out-of-this-world strange it was. Really, I think we should just give Caroline a crown for being the most shippable character on TV already. But this post isn’t about how about character chemistry, it’s about figuring out what I am (or perhaps we are) missing in the logic behind Klaroline.

If we look at the amount of interaction between Caroline and Klaus before he showed up in her bedroom to cure her of her werewolf bite, there isn’t really any justification for his interest in her. I mean, beyond the fact that she’s a beautiful. There are a lot of beautiful women out there and if that’s all he wanted, he could certainly compel a plethora of girls.

Because of that, I can only assume that his perception of Caroline and therefore his interest in her, stems from what other people have said about her. If that is the case, it’d have to be coming from Rebekah and Tyler: the only two people who have strong-ish ties to both Klaus and Caroline.

Right from the get-go, we know that Rebekah was interested in Caroline’s life. She effectively wanted to be Caroline and being how close Klaus and Rebekah seem to be, I’m sure Caroline is someone that would have come up in conversation. So I can only conclude that Klaus’ earliest look at Caroline’s persona came from Rebekah. And what seemed to be Rebekah’s thoughts on Caroline? That she was the “it” girl, that she had everything that Rebekah wanted. That certainly makes someone special doesn’t it?

I’d say it’s far from enough to have Klaus making moon eyes at Caroline. In his 1000 years of lifetime experience, I’m sure he’s seen more than his fair share of these kinds of girls. This is where Tyler comes in, Klaus knew that Caroline and Tyler were dating and she accepted him as a hybrid. Heck, she seemed find with handling the fact that a single bite from him would kill her, even before he became a hybrid.

For Klaus, acceptance for what he is and reprieve from his lonliness are the two things that he’s wanted most in his life. Unbreaking the hybrid curse was more about that fact than being powerful and Caroline has shown through Tyler that she is more than capable of giving what Klaus was looking for.

What is also different between Klaus now and the Klaus we knew when we first met him is that he was dedicated solely to breaking the curse. He didn’t have time to look for love before and probably felt that he didn’t deserve it or could find true, romantic love in light of his past. If the love his life couldn’t choose between him and Elijah, and his own mother rejected him, how could he ever expect to? Truthfully, Klaus probably felt like his mom never loved him to begin with and that is why she placed the hybrid curse on him.

This is why Klaus went on to say that love as a vampire’s greatest weakness. That is why he couldn’t allow himself to feel anything for Katerina. Because love had only caused him pain, and therefore, it was his greatest weakness. However, Caroline showed Klaus (through Tyler) that he was wrong. Just because he was different and others rejected him in the past, didn’t mean there was no hope for him now. Caroline could be the hope that he was looking for.

I think there is one more factor to Klaus’ interest in Caroline, mind you it’s minor: Caroline is a baby vampire. As much as he could show her the world, he could also see the world for the first time all over again through her eyes.
source: My Sweet Elena

Avi by Josie2288
Old 02-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh that post LOVE IT!
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 02-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Extreme Fan

That is a great post!