Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HOLY CRAP! Who saw that ending coming? I missed the first 10 minutes cuz I was out having dinner with a friend but OMG OMG OMG!
Old 10-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Everyone at the end of this episode:

I thought about it, many thought about it but we weren't sure so it was nice to have confirmation. I am in this season thanks to that last scene tbh.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

They could have saved Tonkin the misery of criticism by making Hayley Australian, since she can't hide the accent to save her life.

Eww @ everything except for Klaus and Kaleb/Kol.

I still want Sharmon as a regular once Kol gets his real body.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Man, I have not been paying attention to spoilers so all I knew is that Daniel would be on the show. I was shocked to find out that he's Kol! It's unfortunate because I'm not a Kol fan at all but I look forward to seeing Daniel's interpretation of the character.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know how I feel about Kaleb being Kol.. I love Nate as Kol so I guess I was kinda hoping Kaleb would be Kaleb.. we all knew that he would be using Davina but her and Daniel make such a cute couple.. I would love to see them keep him around when Nate takes his body back
Old 10-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Kol might get a web series too.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

So for the first 28mins of the episode I was falling asleep. If not for Flora I would have passed out in bed. But thank you mermaid gods for keeps me awake because the ending was so worth it . My thoughts on the episode:

Camille - You naked ho-bag. Sorry...but man you want the normal life of being a psychologist yet you're dragging your ass across the river just to jump Marcel? Gross. Also - so damn boring. All her scenes were a snoozefest.

Marcel - Meh. You were ok. Liked your speech to Josh at the end about fighting for something more, but you need to keep your man parts to yourself or find someone more interesting to bang. Other than that you were just kinda there - like always.

Hayley - Oh god girl just say you are from Australia and save everyone the headache. You are killing me. The minute she started crying to Elijah about being a monster her accent came out so thick and just distracted me from the emotion of the scene.

Elijah - Not much happening for you buddy aside from giving random history lessons to the wolves about gansters and trying to save old buildings. I just wasn't feeling anything from you. You seemed bored, though given you were talking with and about Camille I can sympathize.

Klaus - I laughed so hard when you killed those wolves with the paint brushes and then proceeded to paint a picture . That's the Klaus I know and love. His scenes with Hayley though...no. Stop with the queen stuff. It's weird to be proud of being a swamp queen. Kill, don't soothe.

Rebekah - Miss you girl.

Mikael - Stuck being Davina's bitch, but it's so funny .

Davina - You badass bitch, I love you . Flirting it up and being a sassy chick is awesome!

Josh - Need more of you. Love you and your adorkable self.

Oliver & the wolves - go away you basic bitches. No one likes you.

Cassie/Esther - I want to root for you because you brought back my love, but guh you still annoy me. Though excited about seeing you and Mikael interact.

Finn - Wish you were a pirate. That is all.

Kaleb/Kol - Seriously thought the best part of the episode was that you had your accent, but I lost my shiit when you were revealed to be Kol. My baby is back and ready to exact revenge .

Me during the first part of the episode:

Me when Kaleb spoke:

Me when Kaleb was revealed to be Kol:

Old 10-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hayley - Oh god girl just say you are from Australia and save everyone the headache. You are killing me. The minute she started crying to Elijah about being a monster her accent came out so thick and just distracted me from the emotion of the scene.
All the awards all the awards. Emmys to the left. Emmys to the right.

I want Kaleb AND Kol though. Sharman is not just a basic actor like the ones Esther and Finn are possessing. You can't hype him on the show and throw him out when Nate comes back maybe they'll both be in that web series to explain things a bit more.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see Daniel leaving though. Either Kol will get his body back and Kaleb will continue to play a role in this or Nate is being replaced . Either way I'm just going to enjoy the fact that Kol is back and Daniel is using his accent like a boss.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Look, if the actress who played Esther is coming back for flashbacks I think she can defo come back for good and Nate is available now right? so he totes can come back too. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon tho, unfortunately because I still don't like the actress who plays Esther and not sure about the guy who plays Finn yet either.

Daniel can defo stay as his own character who's supposed to be involved with the witches right? imagine how cool it'd be for Kol to play games with Davina just to leave Kaleb's body and Davina being all confused cause she liked the booty but he's no longer the same. I need this to happen asap.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Look, if the actress who played Esther is coming back for flashbacks I think she can defo come back for good and Nate is available now right? so he totes can come back too. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon tho, unfortunately because I still don't like the actress who plays Esther and not sure about the guy who plays Finn yet either.

Daniel can defo stay as his own character who's supposed to be involved with the witches right? imagine how cool it'd be for Kol to play games with Davina just to leave Kaleb's body and Davina being all confused cause she liked the booty but he's no longer the same. I need this to happen asap.
I want that, but don't cause I would feel bad for Davina. I can see her falling for Kaleb/Kol and then Kol getting his body back and she being so upset because either he used her and doesn't care about her or he cares about her, but used her like everyone else in her life. Plus poor Kaleb has been hijacked by an Original and has no idea.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I don't see Daniel leaving though. Either Kol will get his body back and Kaleb will continue to play a role in this or Nate is being replaced . Either way I'm just going to enjoy the fact that Kol is back and Daniel is using his accent like a boss.
I don't want Nate being replaced though Even though that accent was hot!
Old 10-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think the writers would be stupid enough to replace Nate completely. I can see Daniel playing Kol either until winter hiatus or a little later than that, but I think Nate will return as Kol. Daniel will most likely stay on as Kaleb and maybe try to team up with Davina or other witches to try and take down Kol/Originals for invading his body...unless he agreed to it in the name of the coven .
Old 10-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

They're stupid but they aren't that stupid
Old 10-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah guess we won't know until he's back as Kaleb