Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

If we can't get Original Esther back then I need her to be in an adult body cause the teen is not scary.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Neither scary or a good actress so yeah. I only have to admit that her eyes looked FLAWLESS with that blue dress. Like seriously, they looked super blue and pretty
Old 10-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

The teen kind of ruins it dude
Old 10-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah she looked pretty in the dress - her eyes popped, but I couldn't properly appreciate it cause I don't really like the girl . I thought she was ok in her scenes where she's supposed to pretend to be Cassie, but when she played Esther it fell flat. She is not cut out for that role.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

And that says a lot, cause the original actress wasn't like super impressive either IMO
Old 10-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't think the actress was bad - just the character. Esther always annoyed me so it works that the actress kinda did. However she was also scary powerful, but I don't get the same vibe from Sabrina the teenage witch.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Any teen wolf fans here scream when Daniel Sherman walked on screen? I did and the fact he's playing kol! Is amazing
Old 10-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

hehe you weren't alone jade

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

No screaming, but I definitely got a bit too excited when he was speaking with an accent .
Old 03-30-2018, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was cute to see Rebekah with Hope at the beginning. Sweet baby.

Elijah is looking GOOD with the facial hair. Him entering that house without being invited was HAWT.

Francesca was so annoying. I was so happy that Hayley killed her. But it sucks that Hayley didn’t feel peace with it and that she doesn’t like being a hybrid. I personally like her as a hybrid because she’s part vampire and closer to Elijah in that way.

The montage of Hayley, Marcel, Elijah and Klaus stealing the rings was great. Not sure why Marcel would want to help Klaus though after everything that happened last season.

Marcel and Cami continuing their relationship. Meh. I prefer them as friends. I was glad when Cami told him she had to stop their thing so she could focus on her human life. Don't blame her.

I really enjoyed the Klaus and Hayley scene at the end. That was a sweet moment and I want them to be friends.

So we find out the brother with Esther is Finn. Also… DANIEL SHARMAN! . So happy to see him on the show as “Caleb” aka Kol. I think Nate is fine but I just love Daniel so I am excited to see him in the role as Kol. I love that the Originals are back but I dont like this teen lady as Esther... Doesnt work for me.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This was a rather bittersweet episode, especially for Hayley.

{taek su mi sun}