Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2015, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Hand holding Didn't see that coming, Stefan taking her hand like that, it was a pleasure to watch
Handholding has become their thing now It's such a sweet gesture.. it's so them

The vid and gifs.. it'll never get old!

I hate that we're headed to another a hiatus. I feel like the show hasn't been back that long. I'm so greedy I want my SC fix every week

Survivors stuff are fun it will keep us preoccupied while havung fun. The task of doing the arts and putting it together is indeed the hard part

An update of the OP is definitely due

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 02-17-2015 at 06:34 PM
Old 02-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HI you guys
I love when they hold hands
Old 02-17-2015, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

It's gonna be a sad episode. But still, want it to be Thursday already.

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-17-2015, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 02-17-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really will be a sad ep. I hope we get a lot of scenes from them
Old 02-17-2015, 10:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can't be all bad, we do at least get a hug.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting the vids

Sad for Caroline/Liz. But Yeah at least they'll hug and there'll be some talking. I wonder if SC will talk about the kiss a little, I mean with each other. I'm curious as to what the mini break/hiatus cliff hanger is gonna be?

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 02-17-2015 at 10:29 PM
Old 02-17-2015, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for the hug
Old 02-18-2015, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
Me too! I think there's a two/three weeks hiatus after 6x15, right? We could do a survivor then, when things will be a little calmer there with no new episodes to talk about. But who's going to prepare this survivor? It's always the hardest question.
We could do a favorite scene survivor. There's so many arts on fanpop and tumblr so I don't think we'll have to make anything. But to make it easier we can seperate survivors by seasons. Obviously season 3 will have to go with another one because I think we only got 3 scenes

Quote:

The kiss scene, why so beautiful?
It was so sweet and pretty It was the perfect kiss for them. All tentative because of crossing the line into something else. They're so cute I rewatched it a bunch of times yesterday. I don't think I'll be getting bored of it anytime soon Now I wonder who will initiate the next kiss and how.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-18-2015 at 01:17 AM
Old 02-18-2015, 01:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think the next kiss will be of Caroline's "boy likes girl, girl likes boy" variety.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

^ I'm looking forward to that A kiss where she pounces on him and they go full on make out mode But I still want this sweetness
Old 02-18-2015, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

^ I've wanted a full on make up mode since the prom dance. As much as I love the tenderness and sweetness of their first kiss, 'can't get my hands of you' kind of kisses are long over due

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I think the next kiss will be of Caroline's "boy likes girl, girl likes boy" variety.
I'd like that It might go like they're talking then one of them goes in for the kiss to shut the other one up!

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-18-2015, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

I want it all! The sweet kisses, the passionate kisses, everything. But since we still didn't get the "can't get enough of you" kiss yet, right now I want the most for that one to happen. Hopefully...

Quote:
We could do a favorite scene survivor. There's so many arts on fanpop and tumblr so I don't think we'll have to make anything. But to make it easier we can seperate survivors by seasons. Obviously season 3 will have to go with another one because I think we only got 3 scenes
Heh, yeah, S3 needs to be paired with either S2 or S4. Maybe S4, so we could also pair S1 with S2, since there were two or three scenes too...

Quote:
It was so sweet and pretty It was the perfect kiss for them. All tentative because of crossing the line into something else. They're so cute I rewatched it a bunch of times yesterday. I don't think I'll be getting bored of it anytime soon
It was so beautiful. Like, everytime I look at it the kiss is prettier and prettier. But I hope they won't use the light theme anymore, cause I want variety, I especially want to be able to see everything. Lately there's this weird fashion with kisses and light, it's pretty but I hope it won't last long cause, I like to have a clear view of lips and stuff.
Old 02-18-2015, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I want it all! The sweet kisses, the passionate kisses, everything. But since we still didn't get the "can't get enough of you" kiss yet, right now I want the most for that one to happen. Hopefully...

Heh, yeah, S3 needs to be paired with either S2 or S4. Maybe S4, so we could also pair S1 with S2, since there were two or three scenes too...

It was so beautiful. Like, everytime I look at it the kiss is prettier and prettier. But I hope they won't use the light theme anymore, cause I want variety, I especially want to be able to see everything. Lately there's this weird fashion with kisses and light, it's pretty but I hope it won't last long cause, I like to have a clear view of lips and stuff.
Me too. Give me all the kisses

Yeah. It will be easier to pair seasons. I'll check later today what I can come up with.

The light theme gave some beautiful silhouettes but if they're gonna date each other I doubt they'll do that for every kiss It was just the first one that they wanted to make special.
Old 02-18-2015, 07:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^ I'm looking forward to that A kiss where she pounces on him and they go full on make out mode But I still want this sweetness
Well, I know I sound dirty but Caroline seriously needs to get laid.