View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 06:54 AM
For You to Notice...
Master Fan

I want it all! The sweet kisses, the passionate kisses, everything. But since we still didn't get the "can't get enough of you" kiss yet, right now I want the most for that one to happen. Hopefully...

Quote:
We could do a favorite scene survivor. There's so many arts on fanpop and tumblr so I don't think we'll have to make anything. But to make it easier we can seperate survivors by seasons. Obviously season 3 will have to go with another one because I think we only got 3 scenes
Heh, yeah, S3 needs to be paired with either S2 or S4. Maybe S4, so we could also pair S1 with S2, since there were two or three scenes too...

Quote:
It was so sweet and pretty It was the perfect kiss for them. All tentative because of crossing the line into something else. They're so cute I rewatched it a bunch of times yesterday. I don't think I'll be getting bored of it anytime soon
It was so beautiful. Like, everytime I look at it the kiss is prettier and prettier. But I hope they won't use the light theme anymore, cause I want variety, I especially want to be able to see everything. Lately there's this weird fashion with kisses and light, it's pretty but I hope it won't last long cause, I like to have a clear view of lips and stuff.