Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

The song is very pretty, thanks for brigging it over

And love the quote from her itv ! i love that she is close to them ! So sweet !
Old 10-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

I love that quote about Ian helping her buy her car. Too cute.
I love you
meghan
Old 10-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Aw yes Ian is so helpful
Old 10-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys.

I was just in the Art thread and I found a picture with Damon licking Elena's neck but prettier. I want to use this one instead but I need the artists permission. What do you guys think of this?

raliaddict made this. I think this version would fit in better in the main thread. But Im afraid to post it because I didn't make this. Should we ask if we can post this or do you guys like the other one better?
Old 10-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

I think you should ask for permission. As much as I love the one Rae made, but this is better in the size. And just as pretty
Old 10-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Absolute Fan

That's what I was thinking. They are both GORGEOUS but that one is better in size.

Is it alright is somone here ask's? I have to get off for the night. If not then I can ask tomorrow.

Thanks everyone! I'd really appreciate this and get back to me!!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

I can PM her
Old 10-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Addicted Fan

That is cute that Ian helped Nina buy her first car. Thats awesome the cast is so close. That justifies a bit why their energies together totally blend well in their characters. That artwork is magnificent. All I say, is keep rooting D and E on. Everything is what we least expect, everything that is happening doesnt happen for a reason.

Yea, the music that has been showing when Damon and Elena are in scenes together are amazing. Its so hauntingly symbolic of them. Yea, i think everytime we open a new thread, we shoudl comprise and compile a soundtrack that is (Damon/Elena) along with all the music videos created, artwork, moments, etc.

You just know there will be more.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

You're totally right Katie The music is great and we should keep track of it all.
I am off for the night. It is actually 4.15 am in the morning here, so I gotta go to sleep
TTYL
Old 10-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
That is cute that Ian helped Nina buy her first car. Thats awesome the cast is so close. That justifies a bit why their energies together totally blend well in their characters. That artwork is magnificent. All I say, is keep rooting D and E on. Everything is what we least expect, everything that is happening doesnt happen for a reason.

Yea, the music that has been showing when Damon and Elena are in scenes together are amazing. Its so hauntingly symbolic of them. Yea, i think everytime we open a new thread, we shoudl comprise and compile a soundtrack that is (Damon/Elena) along with all the music videos created, artwork, moments, etc.

You just know there will be more.
That's a great idea!!! We should compile a soundtrack that the show has played and songs that remind us of them.

I have one!!!

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

The song is dirty and a bit NC-17 but it's hot and the song is the potential of Damon and Elena.

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Closer (Nothing Edit)

Again, a bit dirty but I believe sexy and it works for them. I would post the lyrics but again, not for kids,

What do you guy's think?
Old 10-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Yea, that song defines sexy, which does work for D and E. Yea, so just keep tracking what songs and music videos everyone keeps creating and file them down so when the next thread opens we can set those out there. Also, keeping mind whatever song is playing on the show itself too and the songs that suit D and E.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
That's a great idea!!! We should compile a soundtrack that the show has played and songs that remind us of them.

I have one!!!

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

The song is dirty and a bit NC-17 but it's hot and the song is the potential of Damon and Elena.

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Closer (Nothing Edit)

Again, a bit dirty but I believe sexy and it works for them. I would post the lyrics but again, not for kids,

What do you guy's think?
I love Nine Inch Nails! And Closer is a great song for D/E, but there is another NIN one that I think about every time I watch their scenes and it is called The Fragile. Check it out, it's one of their best songs ever.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

So I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet right now! my fam lives in ATL but my sis and I go to school downtown Atlanta, I just got my sis into VD 2epis ago and she loves it! so, she wanted me to come with her to Atlantic station but I was too lazy to get up! and guess what! she just called me from there because she ran into Nina, the girl that plays Caroline and the one the Jeremy likes! I am so at myself!!!! UGH! she told me Nina is so much more interesting looking than Elena is on screen! I will beat myself up for this for a long time!!

"I love you. Do you understand?""
Old 10-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisclana (View Post)
So I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet right now! my fam lives in ATL but my sis and I go to school downtown Atlanta, I just got my sis into VD 2epis ago and she loves it! so, she wanted me to come with her to Atlantic station but I was too lazy to get up! and guess what! she just called me from there because she ran into Nina, the girl that plays Caroline and the one the Jeremy likes! I am so at myself!!!! UGH! she told me Nina is so much more interesting looking than Elena is on screen! I will beat myself up for this for a long time!!
Aw, your sis is so lucky. I'm at college in Savannah, but I almost went to study in Atlanta.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ian helped me buy my first car last week. I got an Audi. He bullied me into it. He was like, “You have to get this one. You’re going to love it.” I would have gotten a Volvo, as long as it got me to the set. I don’t realy care.
Adorable!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)