Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

The writers suck this there doing. Stelena still could have been endgame.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisbeauty (View Post)
^That's the one thing that makes me feel good about Stefan dying as opposed to Damon. I agree with what KW said, that Stefan was the hero of the show. I had forgotten he did the voice overs. Also, I used to think it was called "The Vampire Diaries" because Elena was writing about vampires, but later read it was about Stefan, the vampire, keeping a diary.
I can't agree. If anyone deserved a happy ending on this show it was 1) Elena, and 2) Stefan.

Quote:
Does anyone know when KW left the show initially? (I know he came back for this whole season.)
I'm fairly certain he left at the end of Season 3... Which was obvious when the show turned into DE central.

Quote:
It does always seem that Julie was more a fan of Damon and of DE. She was very outspoken about that.
She was, and that's why I call BS on her tweets. How gullible does she think we are?? Honestly, it's insulting.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:47 AM
Total Fan

KW left at the end of season 2. Well officially after the second episode of S3, I think it was.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

^ That may be true. I just remember the interview he gave after 3x01, all about the phone scene between SE.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

I thought he stayed on until about 3x09 which was the Homecoming episode and then ended up moving on. I remember JP saying she would call him asking about his opinion on certain story lines.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:42 AM
Total Fan

He might have. I always thought it was after 3x02.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity or fate (View Post)
I can't agree. If anyone deserved a happy ending on this show it was 1) Elena, and 2) Stefan.

I'm fairly certain he left at the end of Season 3... Which was obvious when the show turned into DE central.

She was, and that's why I call BS on her tweets. How gullible does she think we are?? Honestly, it's insulting.
Oh don't get me wrong--I believe Stefan deserved a happy ending. I'm just talking storywise it makes sense.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I thought he stayed on until about 3x09 which was the Homecoming episode and then ended up moving on. I remember JP saying she would call him asking about his opinion on certain story lines.
It's just a shame he's never committed to his shows and it always impacts the endgame pairings.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I agree we needed Stelena they should have been together. The connection was still there!
Old 03-24-2017, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
It's just a shame he's never committed to his shows and it always impacts the endgame pairings.
It's definitely frustrating because he starts off so strong and then somewhere in the first few seasons he just...what? Gets bored? I mean I understand the need to challenge yourself creatively and being on a tv show for a number of years might not meet that sense of excitement and challenge. I just wish he had picked someone more competent to replace him. JP is much better when she has someone to tell her no .

I just hate that JP & Co. have basically said it was all on Nina leaving for them to stay with a DE endgame. I mean if they honestly thought that it was the best choice for the characters and the story then fine. However she's just saying "oh darn she was with Damon last so she has to stay with Damon." .

They could have had them reunite a number of different ways even with Nina's departure. Then without Nina there they could have focused on the brothers overcoming losing her and trying to become brothers again. Damon could have been a villain of the season for either s7 or s8 because he had no Elena to keep him in check and she chose Stefan.

Honestly it could have saved us all from the stupid evil mermaids .
Old 04-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It's definitely frustrating because he starts off so strong and then somewhere in the first few seasons he just...what? Gets bored?
Ha ha reminds me of J.J. Abrams.

Quote:
They could have had them reunite a number of different ways even with Nina's departure. Then without Nina there they could have focused on the brothers overcoming losing her and trying to become brothers again. Damon could have been a villain of the season for either s7 or s8 because he had no Elena to keep him in check and she chose Stefan.

Honestly it could have saved us all from the stupid evil mermaids .
Totally agree. That would have made more sense. I liked Season 7 and 8 pretty well, but yeah...DE got old by season 6, why not just have it end after he got back from being separated from her by the prison world. They could also have easily eventually paired Damon up with Bonnie (which I would have liked) but at least they could have shown Damon grow and become better on his own, originally inspired by Elena yes, but not so dependent upon her so as to resist change. He justified all his bad behavior on saving Elena so they could later be together, same as he did before she went to sleep, which didn't make a lot of sense, because wouldn't Elena want him to do the right thing, regardless?

LOL i liked the mermaids at first, but you're right they got old! They should have killed them off half way through not 3/4 of the way through which meant they didn't have enough time to end the series.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Julie why didn't you go with the other ending for stelena they were so endgame

I am patiently waiting for stelena
Old 04-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia87 (View Post)
Julie why didn't you go with the other ending for stelena they were so endgame

I am patiently waiting for stelena
You might be waiting a long time .

At least SE were during the highlight of the show with decent writing and character development.

Someone should make a video of them taking the cure separately and then having their s5 doppelgänger fantasy be their endgame as humans.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I will wait eternity
Old 04-16-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think what frustrates me is they say stuff like this about SE but yet destoryed them at the same time.