Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle1 (View Post)
I believe Elena is the one who can bring Stefan back. Look how worried she was when she heard what he was going to do! Uh-oh.
It was nice seeing Elena show emotion towards Stefan! I got sick of her crying over Damon

Four & Tris
Old 03-19-2015, 07:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Belle_02 (View Post)
It was nice seeing Elena show emotion towards Stefan! I got sick of her crying over Damon
Seriously though! Even in this past episode, granted she was trying to help get Momma S back to save Stefan, but i find it hard to believe that old Elena would have wanted to leave Stefans side for a second. She'd be trying to hunt him down to force him to remember. It seems ridiculous to me that no one even tried to find out what Stefan and Caroline were up to aside from Enzo and Alaric whom decided to go after them on their own. No one that truly cared about Stefan or Caroline for that matter were around to watch what they were up to. They were just letting them run amok around the Whitmore Campus.

And I know that in the grand scheme of thing they were doing what they thought they needed to do to trigger Stefan, but isn't the more obvious choice to just send Elena to talk to him? Just seemed like a way to get more DE time and to watch Elena worry about if she looked pretty enough to meet Lily.

So bored with this whole Damon is the center of Elena's universe thing. She makes such bad choices around him.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxobrandyb (View Post)
Seriously though! Even in this past episode, granted she was trying to help get Momma S back to save Stefan, but i find it hard to believe that old Elena would have wanted to leave Stefans side for a second. She'd be trying to hunt him down to force him to remember. It seems ridiculous to me that no one even tried to find out what Stefan and Caroline were up to aside from Enzo and Alaric whom decided to go after them on their own. No one that truly cared about Stefan or Caroline for that matter were around to watch what they were up to. They were just letting them run amok around the Whitmore Campus.

And I know that in the grand scheme of thing they were doing what they thought they needed to do to trigger Stefan, but isn't the more obvious choice to just send Elena to talk to him? Just seemed like a way to get more DE time and to watch Elena worry about if she looked pretty enough to meet Lily.

So bored with this whole Damon is the center of Elena's universe thing. She makes such bad choices around him.
I know right! I was frustrated with that, but they had to think of some way to bring in Lily Salvatore, even if it made no sense at all. But of course they had to have Elena leave Stefan's side for the sake of steroline :roll eyes:. I completely agree with what you're saying but the writers care more about delena and steroline having their moments than making things logical.Stefan asked Elena to bring him back, so makes no sense for her to think "look Lily his ripper mom can bring him back". It was completely done for a delena moment. I wish these writers would put more effort into making the story lines logical rather than focusing on couple 'moments'

Four & Tris
Old 03-20-2015, 04:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I know right! I was frustrated with that, but they had to think of some way to bring in Lily Salvatore, even if it made no sense at all. But of course they had to have Elena leave Stefan's side for the sake of steroline :roll eyes:. I completely agree with what you're saying but the writers care more about delena and steroline having their moments than making things logical.Stefan asked Elena to bring him back, so makes no sense for her to think "look Lily his ripper mom can bring him back". It was completely done for a delena moment. I wish these writers would put more effort into making the story lines logical rather than focusing on couple 'moments'
For debates sake, couldn't the argument be made that Elena IS doing what she can to bring him back by getting his mom? I mean, even though we know how stupid it is, and part of me hopes I doesn't work just so I can laugh at them, She is doing what she's being told is the best hope at bringing him back. in her eyes, anyway, right?

I am 100% convinced it was to give Steroline their moment and give Delena theirs. My hope is that when SC get their humanities back, that will be the end of it. This was the writers way of making everyone happy. Then, once all that bologna is over, they can all focus on getting Lilly back in to the prison world where i'm sure they'll realize she belongs. (which is going to release a very angry Kai...again)

I'll tell you though... with the way the episode ended, I feel a change coming. And I think it's going to make the SE fans very very happy.

I can't be the only one that feels like they're building towards the end of DE.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
For debates sake, couldn't the argument be made that Elena IS doing what she can to bring him back by getting his mom? I mean, even though we know how stupid it is, and part of me hopes I doesn't work just so I can laugh at them, She is doing what she's being told is the best hope at bringing him back. in her eyes, anyway, right?

I am 100% convinced it was to give Steroline their moment and give Delena theirs. My hope is that when SC get their humanities back, that will be the end of it. This was the writers way of making everyone happy. Then, once all that bologna is over, they can all focus on getting Lilly back in to the prison world where i'm sure they'll realize she belongs. (which is going to release a very angry Kai...again)

I'll tell you though... with the way the episode ended, I feel a change coming. And I think it's going to make the SE fans very very happy.

I can't be the only one that feels like they're building towards the end of DE.
Yeah I get what you're saying. Same here I just want SC to end, I used to not mind them (they're not my OTP)but now I can't stand them because much like DE they're being forced down my throat. I do feel like DE will break up soon,Damon and Elena just have sex they don't connect on an emotional level.

Four & Tris
Old 03-21-2015, 03:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah I get what you're saying. Same here I just want SC to end, I used to not mind them (they're not my OTP)but now I can't stand them because much like DE they're being forced down my throat. I do feel like DE will break up soon,Damon and Elena just have sex they don't connect on an emotional level.
So true. It would be a cold day in hell before Elena ever compelled away her memories of her relationship with Stefan. Just more proof that they aren't meant to be together.

So maybe you'll know the answer to this because it's been bothering me. Did Damon ever find out that Elena went bat **** crazy and became a drug addict? I feel like that was just pushed to the side and never mentioned again. Like it was OK that she did it. You would think that it would be something that would be addressed again at some point and it never was.

It just irritates me. lol

Also, I would love to know any theories and thoughts people might have on how they think Stefan is going to be able to forgive Elena for leaving him for his brother and then pretty much forgetting he existed or just rubbing it in his face. Maybe I just hold one nasty grudge but it seems like it would be pretty hard to get back with someone no matter how in love with them you are. Especially if they were capable of hurting you on a level you wouldn't dream could be possible.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:42 AM
Addicted Fan

I just started watching this show on Netflix y'all. I'm in season 4, and just finished the episode where she and Damon sleep together at the end. Weren't they dating in real life at the time of the filming? I'm having a hard time understanding why them being like that seemed so awkward and forced and lacking chemistry. Whereas with Stefan, it always seemed so romantic, sweet, and perfect. Even though I knew going in that she ends up with Damon, I'm still hoping she goes back to Stefan! They have better on-screen chemistry. My watching of the show slowed way down when they started pushing them apart, lol.
Old 03-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
So true. It would be a cold day in hell before Elena ever compelled away her memories of her relationship with Stefan. Just more proof that they aren't meant to be together.

So maybe you'll know the answer to this because it's been bothering me. Did Damon ever find out that Elena went bat **** crazy and became a drug addict? I feel like that was just pushed to the side and never mentioned again. Like it was OK that she did it. You would think that it would be something that would be addressed again at some point and it never was.

It just irritates me. lol

Also, I would love to know any theories and thoughts people might have on how they think Stefan is going to be able to forgive Elena for leaving him for his brother and then pretty much forgetting he existed or just rubbing it in his face. Maybe I just hold one nasty grudge but it seems like it would be pretty hard to get back with someone no matter how in love with them you are. Especially if they were capable of hurting you on a level you wouldn't dream could be possible.
I think Damon does know about that stuff but he probably doesn't care because Elena let's him get away with everything. What bothers me is how quickly Elena fell back in love with him after the only memory she had of him was being a monster?
Stefan and Elena are at a good place though, they've left the past behind and are friends, that's a good thing. The only reason why they aren't together is because Elena is with Damon. If Elena hadn't been sired to Damon or become a vampire, she'd be with Stefan. Let's face it the only reason why Stefan is with Caroline is because he can't be with Elena.

Four & Tris
Old 03-22-2015, 05:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I think Damon does know about that stuff but he probably doesn't care because Elena let's him get away with everything. What bothers me is how quickly Elena fell back in love with him after the only memory she had of him was being a monster?
Stefan and Elena are at a good place though, they've left the past behind and are friends, that's a good thing. The only reason why they aren't together is because Elena is with Damon. If Elena hadn't been sired to Damon or become a vampire, she'd be with Stefan. Let's face it the only reason why Stefan is with Caroline is because he can't be with Elena.
I'm so happy you mentioned that! I found it equally as ridiculous. No one goes from hating someone to loving someone so quickly. It was probably the dumbest thing I've seen on TVD. It was unbelievable.

They are in a good place. I do find it hard to believe that Stefan and Elena could be in such a good place after all that Elena did to him, though. Stefan could be forced to do horrible things under the power of Klaus all he wants but it doesn't justify what Elena has done to him. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive her for it. Sire bond or not. Stefan is a way WAY better person than I could ever be. I'm "friends" with one of my ex's, but only because we have a child together, but it will never be a true friendship... it's forced. Elena should feel guilty every time she has to be in a room with Stefan.
And Stefan, I might add, better give Damon and Elena some sort of flack for what they've done since he has no humanity. It didn't happen last episode, but my fingers are crossed that he'll FINALLY lay in to them like they both deserve.

I guess you could say that Stefan is looking for the next best thing if you can't have Elena. Truth be told, I've loved Carolines character up until this season. I blame the fact that the whole SC relationship has been forced down our throats one way or another this entire season. And while we're talking about it, I'm so tired of her dating every. single. main. character. on the show. She literally has Elena and Bonnie left. She even goes after Liam? It bugs me that no one has mentioned that on the show. I suppose it's because they're all friends, but this connection has been made by more than just myself. you know?

So, do you think that Damon will tell Elena about the cure?
Old 03-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm so happy you mentioned that! I found it equally as ridiculous. No one goes from hating someone to loving someone so quickly. It was probably the dumbest thing I've seen on TVD. It was unbelievable.

They are in a good place. I do find it hard to believe that Stefan and Elena could be in such a good place after all that Elena did to him, though. Stefan could be forced to do horrible things under the power of Klaus all he wants but it doesn't justify what Elena has done to him. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive her for it. Sire bond or not. Stefan is a way WAY better person than I could ever be. I'm "friends" with one of my ex's, but only because we have a child together, but it will never be a true friendship... it's forced. Elena should feel guilty every time she has to be in a room with Stefan.
And Stefan, I might add, better give Damon and Elena some sort of flack for what they've done since he has no humanity. It didn't happen last episode, but my fingers are crossed that he'll FINALLY lay in to them like they both deserve.

I guess you could say that Stefan is looking for the next best thing if you can't have Elena. Truth be told, I've loved Carolines character up until this season. I blame the fact that the whole SC relationship has been forced down our throats one way or another this entire season. And while we're talking about it, I'm so tired of her dating every. single. main. character. on the show. She literally has Elena and Bonnie left. She even goes after Liam? It bugs me that no one has mentioned that on the show. I suppose it's because they're all friends, but this connection has been made by more than just myself. you know?

So, do you think that Damon will tell Elena about the cure?
Yeah her falling in love so quickly after was so stupid but I've noticed that ever since JP and CD took over the show, they only care about telling the show from Damon's POV, drama and Damon being happy in general. I like Damon but I feel like I've been suffocated with him these past couple of seasons. Because DE is a big fan base the writers feel that they should only focus on delena's story but it's actually what has killed the show. I can see where you're coming from, I really can but I've tried looked at thing from Elena's side. If you look at the show Elena was very young and in a vulnerable state when Damon and Stefan came into her life. They both had a lot of baggage that they projected onto Elena and she was literally stuck in the middle of their pissing war. Let's face it Damon only went after Elena because of the grudge he had against his brother and not getting Katherine. Damon has essentially got what he wanted now a 'Katherine' who will never leave him. It's sad really, Elena has become so consumed by Damon that she has literally become him. Stefan knows this, he's knows that Elena is not the Elena he fell in love with - it's why it's heartbreaking for him, but he in part blames himself for that because of all the chaos he and his brother brought into her life. I'm not saying Elena is blameless she's made plenty of mistakes., but I think its harsh when people say she shouldn't be forgiven. Stefan knows that this isn't really Elena but he's letting her be because he loves her so much and wants her to be happy. I think Elena like I said clings to Damon because her love for him consumes her. I do think that Damon will tell Elena about the cure,and I think that if she does become human - she'll be her real self because the Elena we're seeing right now is not the real Elena but a shadow of her self, much like Stefan has his ripper self. I think once Elena get's in touch with her humanity she'll start questioning her feelings for Stefan.

As for SC - yeah I'm sick of Caroline falling in love with every guy, it's getting annoying and the only relationship I liked of her's was forwood. I used to love Caroline but I started getting annoyed with her around last season. These writers just ruin characters for the sake of ships

Four & Tris
Old 03-23-2015, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

I definitely think that Elena becoming human again willl change everything. All this nonsense started when she became a vampire. If the writers are wanting to go back to SE then I think having her become human again will do it.
Old 03-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I definitely think that Elena becoming human again willl change everything. All this nonsense started when she became a vampire. If the writers are wanting to go back to SE then I think having her become human again will do it.
I agree with you! Honestly I just loved SE's story.

Four & Tris
Old 03-24-2015, 04:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah her falling in love so quickly after was so stupid but I've noticed that ever since JP and CD took over the show, they only care about telling the show from Damon's POV, drama and Damon being happy in general. I like Damon but I feel like I've been suffocated with him these past couple of seasons. Because DE is a big fan base the writers feel that they should only focus on delena's story but it's actually what has killed the show. I can see where you're coming from, I really can but I've tried looked at thing from Elena's side. If you look at the show Elena was very young and in a vulnerable state when Damon and Stefan came into her life. They both had a lot of baggage that they projected onto Elena and she was literally stuck in the middle of their pissing war. Let's face it Damon only went after Elena because of the grudge he had against his brother and not getting Katherine. Damon has essentially got what he wanted now a 'Katherine' who will never leave him. It's sad really, Elena has become so consumed by Damon that she has literally become him. Stefan knows this, he's knows that Elena is not the Elena he fell in love with - it's why it's heartbreaking for him, but he in part blames himself for that because of all the chaos he and his brother brought into her life. I'm not saying Elena is blameless she's made plenty of mistakes., but I think its harsh when people say she shouldn't be forgiven. Stefan knows that this isn't really Elena but he's letting her be because he loves her so much and wants her to be happy. I think Elena like I said clings to Damon because her love for him consumes her. I do think that Damon will tell Elena about the cure,and I think that if she does become human - she'll be her real self because the Elena we're seeing right now is not the real Elena but a shadow of her self, much like Stefan has his ripper self. I think once Elena get's in touch with her humanity she'll start questioning her feelings for Stefan.

As for SC - yeah I'm sick of Caroline falling in love with every guy, it's getting annoying and the only relationship I liked of her's was forwood. I used to love Caroline but I started getting annoyed with her around last season. These writers just ruin characters for the sake of ships

I have to start by saying that that was all very well said.

I so desperately want Elena and Stefan to get back together. I want it all so very badly. All I meant was that personally, I couldn't be Stefan. I think we all dream that we could be so understanding and want the love of our life to be happy no matter what, but that is so much easier said than done. I'll be damned before I have to watch my husband be happy with someone else for the rest of our lives every single day, just for the sake of seeing him happy. I'm just not that big a person.

I really see the writers pushing this all back in to the direction of SE. Hopefully by the end of this season. (Fingers crossed for a cliff hanger involving a kiss maybe?!?!)

So it seems that through out the different TVD Threads that the debate is still up to wether or not Elena is still sired to Damon and that's what causes her to "be consumed by her love for him" call me forgetful, but have we touched on this subject yet?

I guess when you live as long as Stefan has, his and Damon's relationship(s) with Elena have been pretty short lived. I guess it's not that long to wait for her to come to her senses. hahaha I know that's pretty random, but it just occurred to me and I thought it was worth sharing.

I'm so relieved that someone agrees with me Caroline is getting so tiring. I was starting to worry that I was the only person making that connection over all the guys that she's dated.

So what if all of this isn't JP ruining everything? What if everything really is planned out and it's not that Julie actually ships one couple or the next?
The more I think about it and the more the show goes on, I'm starting to believe that this is all an elaborate plan that we just don't know the ending to yet. Isn't this all what truly makes a good show? isn't it going to be that much better when SE does get back together? Knowing that their love was so strong that they survived so much crazy stuff and still found each other in the end? I think that it makes it more fun that everyone has their favorite couples and characters and we all get a little piece of what we want, you know?
Because in the end, my TVD friend, Stelena is meant to be. And we win. So let everyone else have their time because when it's all said and done, we know that the most epic love story between two insanely good looking doppelgangers was told, and we were holding out hope the entire time for them to find each other again. And they will.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have to start by saying that that was all very well said.

I so desperately want Elena and Stefan to get back together. I want it all so very badly. All I meant was that personally, I couldn't be Stefan. I think we all dream that we could be so understanding and want the love of our life to be happy no matter what, but that is so much easier said than done. I'll be damned before I have to watch my husband be happy with someone else for the rest of our lives every single day, just for the sake of seeing him happy. I'm just not that big a person.

I really see the writers pushing this all back in to the direction of SE. Hopefully by the end of this season. (Fingers crossed for a cliff hanger involving a kiss maybe?!?!)

So it seems that through out the different TVD Threads that the debate is still up to wether or not Elena is still sired to Damon and that's what causes her to "be consumed by her love for him" call me forgetful, but have we touched on this subject yet?

I guess when you live as long as Stefan has, his and Damon's relationship(s) with Elena have been pretty short lived. I guess it's not that long to wait for her to come to her senses. hahaha I know that's pretty random, but it just occurred to me and I thought it was worth sharing.

I'm so relieved that someone agrees with me Caroline is getting so tiring. I was starting to worry that I was the only person making that connection over all the guys that she's dated.

So what if all of this isn't JP ruining everything? What if everything really is planned out and it's not that Julie actually ships one couple or the next?
The more I think about it and the more the show goes on, I'm starting to believe that this is all an elaborate plan that we just don't know the ending to yet. Isn't this all what truly makes a good show? isn't it going to be that much better when SE does get back together? Knowing that their love was so strong that they survived so much crazy stuff and still found each other in the end? I think that it makes it more fun that everyone has their favorite couples and characters and we all get a little piece of what we want, you know?
Because in the end, my TVD friend, Stelena is meant to be. And we win. So let everyone else have their time because when it's all said and done, we know that the most epic love story between two insanely good looking doppelgangers was told, and we were holding out hope the entire time for them to find each other again. And they will.
The thing is with Stefan and Elena despite the fact they've both hurt each other they are both, but if you look at them they still have a good friendship, even that Liam guy noticed it "you two seem weirdly functional together" - he immediately thought they were a couple.

I do feel like the sire bond deeply effected Elena, like even though it's gone she still seems to have these lingering sire bond issues, the way she acts is like she owes something to Damon- and since season 4 Elena has been reduced to a prop for Damon's man pain :roll eyes: For example do you remember when katlena broke up with Damon, and everyone was telling her that she needed to get back with Damon to keep him on track. I was like it's not Elena's job to 'fix', they don't care about her character at all . I also feel like they used her to please us SErs. Remember those SE scenes we had last season that didn't really lead anywhere.

I've been irritated with Caroline ever since she slept with Klaus, and was insensitive about Tyler's feelings. I mean okay, Caroline you don't want to feel uilty but she should've left Tyler alone he had every right to be mad and she shouldn't have tried to control how he was feeling. He could've stay mad as long as he wants. This season, she's been pretty controlling too - like okay how was Stefan supposed to know she had feelings for him - when she was in with love Tyler, slept with Klaus, had a little thing with Jesse, flirted with Enzo. Stefan has been made to feel guilty about not knowing his feelings, or realising soon enough. They just ruin Caroline and Elena with all these ships.

I agree Stefan and Elena are meant to be . I think that even if they don't find there way back to each, I'm happy that Elena at least chose him when she was her real, human self and she said he was her "best choice" as opposed to her "worst choice". I just hope SC and DE break up. Damon and Elena aren't good for each other, Caroline needs to get a focus outside of boys.

Four & Tris
Old 03-26-2015, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

Girls, stick with Stelena, no talks about Steroline and Delena here please, unless they're only mentions in a SE tak
I am the storm"

Anna