Old 03-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

im looking forward to what comes next

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-15-2015, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Kinda reminds me of "Stefan. It'll always be Stefan." Finally! Stefan being honest with himself. On the one hand I'm like super-excited but at the same time I think it's sad that Damon and Stefan don't know what kind of trouble the other is in. He could've asked Damon to do it but it thinks it's Elena who can bring him back
Old 03-15-2015, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
Kinda reminds me of "Stefan. It'll always be Stefan." Finally! Stefan being honest with himself. On the one hand I'm like super-excited but at the same time I think it's sad that Damon and Stefan don't know what kind of trouble the other is in. He could've asked Damon to do it but it thinks it's Elena who can bring him back
I think all stelena were jumping up down at the end moment, I really hope something good comes out of it

Four & Tris
Old 03-16-2015, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Belle_02 (View Post)
I think all stelena were jumping up down at the end moment, I really hope something good comes out of it
I'm cautiously optimistic...with a side of pessimism.

But this whole plot they've got going is so much better to me than the first half of the season. Somehow it feels like the show is going back to its roots.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I'm cautiously optimistic...with a side of pessimism.

But this whole plot they've got going is so much better to me than the first half of the season. Somehow it feels like the show is going back to its roots.
Exactly

And I don't think that cz I'm a SE shipper (or a cautious one) - it's just that the writers & show were just ignoring a huge chunk of history when it came to SE. The sire-bond is still in effect but Elena is so robotic towards Stefan never stopping to question her past with Stefan and how much they loved and needed each other. And I know Stefan is trying to be the bigger guy but honestly? It hurts so much seeing him see DE together.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
Exactly

And I don't think that cz I'm a SE shipper (or a cautious one) - it's just that the writers & show were just ignoring a huge chunk of history when it came to SE. The sire-bond is still in effect but Elena is so robotic towards Stefan never stopping to question her past with Stefan and how much they loved and needed each other. And I know Stefan is trying to be the bigger guy but honestly? It hurts so much seeing him see DE together.
Yeah the writers have been trying to erase stelena's history but then again this show did start with a love triangle, and I feel like they will go back to it. Also the "bring me back" line ties in well with what we've seen of SE's history. But I don't know what will happen. I honestly have very low expectations with this show.

Four & Tris
Old 03-17-2015, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

I have low expectations as well, and I was really surprised when Stephan told Elena to bring him back. I really hope she can, but am wondering if his emotional trigger has changed to Caroline since that'd be a big "oh crap" moment to discover. Anyway, no matter what, I still find it extremely telling that Stephan believes Elena is his trigger. Hmm.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have low expectations as well, and I was really surprised when Stephan told Elena to bring him back. I really hope she can, but am wondering if his emotional trigger has changed to Caroline since that'd be a big "oh crap" moment to discover. Anyway, no matter what, I still find it extremely telling that Stephan believes Elena is his trigger. Hmm.
Well if you look back at last season in Stefan's hallucinations it was Elena telling him to keep his humanity, and then in season 4 he was constantly telling Elena how she never gave up on him. Just looking at SE's history makes me think that Elena is his emotional trigger. I know that SC is going to play out, but I don't find this relationship convincing at all, with the way their written. We'll see what happens I just don't think it's coicendental that Elena was at the end of the phone when Stefan said "bring me back"

I found this amazing piece on tumblr regarding the whole thing
http://stelenabeauty.tumblr.com/post/113917010595/could-you-explain-the-difference-between-how-elena

Four & Tris

Last edited by Anastasia Belle_02; 03-17-2015 at 07:46 PM
Old 03-18-2015, 03:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Belle_02 (View Post)
Well if you look back at last season in Stefan's hallucinations it was Elena telling him to keep his humanity, and then in season 4 he was constantly telling Elena how she never gave up on him. Just looking at SE's history makes me think that Elena is his emotional trigger. I know that SC is going to play out, but I don't find this relationship convincing at all, with the way their written. We'll see what happens I just don't think it's coicendental that Elena was at the end of the phone when Stefan said "bring me back"

I found this amazing piece on tumblr regarding the whole thing
http://stelenabeauty.tumblr.com/post/113917010595/could-you-explain-the-difference-between-how-elena
oh no! i can't follow the link and really want to read the article. could you try posting it again? thank you!!
Old 03-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Me either. I wonder if the person deleted their post? Since it's a tumblr post.
Old 03-18-2015, 04:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxobrandyb (View Post)
oh no! i can't follow the link and really want to read the article. could you try posting it again? thank you!!
sure here it

Stelenabeauty | Could you explain the difference between how Elena...

the link is working now

Four & Tris
Old 03-18-2015, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Interesting! Since I've only watch each episode once, I had sort of forgotten all that. I love having all that stuff spelled out for me to remember and piece together.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Interesting! Since I've only watch each episode once, I had sort of forgotten all that. I love having all that stuff spelled out for me to remember and piece together.
It is interesting but I've always seen that way,I just don't how to articulate it so eloquently as that person did

Four & Tris
Old 03-19-2015, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. I tend to remember feelings more than actual facts, so I knew all that stuff in my heart ( cheesy...) but couldn't remember all the details about why.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I believe Elena is the one who can bring Stefan back. Look how worried she was when she heard what he was going to do! Uh-oh.