Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Jackie

Who's opening the new thread?
Old 10-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm probably the only one of us who didn't have a problem with 2X13.
I had no problems with any of their actions/reactions. To me everything they have done from the beginning of their storyline has been justified.

Quote:
So the thread is almost done. Anybody got any ideas for a new title?
"Deep down inside there's more of a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship that's genuine." - Michael Trevino

T/C - P/Q - Z/W - R/H - ES & AG
Reina |tumblr
Old 10-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
Yeah I see it from both sides too.

So the thread is almost done. Anybody got any ideas for a new title?
maybe something from this interview? ♥

In the season premiere, Tyler and Caroline had an intense sex scene. Was that a fun scene for you and Candice Accola to shoot?

Oh, absolutely. {Laughs}. It was our season premiere and it has been a long time coming. A lot of people are fans of Caroline and Tyler being together. So our producers throwing it in there in the first episode of the season—I thought it was great. And it turned out pretty awesome. Me and Candice, we’re really close. We're great friends, and we have awesome chemistry. We were jumping on each other and laughing. Candice is a gorgeous girl.

edit: I like that quote!
Old 10-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noos (View Post)
"Deep down inside there's more of a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship that's genuine." - Michael Trevino
I like this.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Okay, how do you want him to show loyalty? I don't understand. He can't control the whole Klaus thing. It's like a thrall. And how do you think Caroline has shown more loyalty to him? Because honestly, she's very loyal to the Salvatores first and foremost. .

I understand he can't control the whole Klaus thing.. But I am pretty sure he can control the Rebekka thing; because Rebekka certainly is not Klaus. And as for me in why I think that Caroline has shown more loyalty; my previous post will say it all. Don't feel like retyping. And no, Caroline is not loyal to the Salvatores first and foremost; in actuality, she is loyal towards Elena first and foremost. She has verbalized her distaste towards Damon time and time again in probably almost every single episode; and in terms of Stefan; she happens to end up helping him in times of his trouble; because a. Elena loves the guy, and Caroline would do anything for Elena. AND b. Stefan has helped her through her first transformation as a vampire. He was there for her every step of the way. So, I don't see why she shouldn't form some sort of loyalty towards him. But, they do not come first on her list...
Old 10-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

MT is officially their biggest shipper. I have not idea how to open, so who's gonna do it?

T/C - P/Q - Z/W - R/H - ES & AG
Reina |tumblr
Old 10-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I guess I'll do it.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Reina

I'm probably the only one of us who didn't have a problem with 2X13.
I didn't have a problem with 2x13 either. I thought it made their relationship stronger in the end.

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Ack! FF is giving me problems.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

It keeps telling me that my message is too short but that's impossible. I'm so confused.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabytooth (View Post)
I understand he can't control the whole Klaus thing.. But I am pretty sure he can control the Rebekka thing; because Rebekka certainly is not Klaus. And as for me in why I think that Caroline has shown more loyalty; my previous post will say it all. Don't feel like retyping. And no, Caroline is not loyal to the Salvatores first and foremost; in actuality, she is loyal towards Elena first and foremost. She has verbalized her distaste towards Damon time and time again in probably almost every single episode; and in terms of Stefan; she happens to end up helping him in times of his trouble; because a. Elena loves the guy, and Caroline would do anything for Elena. AND b. Stefan has helped her through her first transformation as a vampire. He was there for her every step of the way. So, I don't see why she shouldn't form some sort of loyalty towards him. But, they do not come first on her list...
Well, when you become a vampire your emotions are heightened. When he was a human Tyler was a basically a dick. So any comments toward Rebekah during the last episode was as a result of that. It's not like he was professing his love for her...and it's not like him and Caroline had a long talk about how much she hates Rebekah. It was all just in passing. And during the last scene, he was thrilled to see her, but then Rebekah mentioned Klaus' name and that's probably the trigger. It's not like he wants to be BFF with her.

And Stefan didn't help Caroline through her first transformation. He helped her manage after the fact (which was good).

Per Caroline:

Quote:
"I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. I killed someone. I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you to be alone."
That was completely from memory, so it might be wrong...but that's the gist of it.

Jackie: You need to take out the "Quote" tags at the beginning and ending of the posts.
Old 10-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

I just realized that. Thanks though.

ETA: Okay. So sorry about the delay.

New Thread

Last edited by GrangerDanger; 10-23-2011 at 02:38 PM
Old 10-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

'Okay! ladies, i've been reading the posts and What is going on??? we are not each other's enemy here. And this is not the Tyler .vs. Caroline thread either, like i said before, i know that its starting to look Bad! but we are in this together. We all feel the same anxiety, fear, frustration, but mostly we are all asking the question Why??? to the writers, cuz the way we see it, there better be one hell of a pay off for all the hell we are going to go thru with this couple. Just promise me that you all are not going to tear each down because we're ticked off about the upcoming storylines. We are going to get thru this, i know we are, but we have too stick together on this, it's going too be Okay! I Promise Ya'll'. d.v.