View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 02:12 PM
sweetbabytooth
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Okay, how do you want him to show loyalty? I don't understand. He can't control the whole Klaus thing. It's like a thrall. And how do you think Caroline has shown more loyalty to him? Because honestly, she's very loyal to the Salvatores first and foremost. .

I understand he can't control the whole Klaus thing.. But I am pretty sure he can control the Rebekka thing; because Rebekka certainly is not Klaus. And as for me in why I think that Caroline has shown more loyalty; my previous post will say it all. Don't feel like retyping. And no, Caroline is not loyal to the Salvatores first and foremost; in actuality, she is loyal towards Elena first and foremost. She has verbalized her distaste towards Damon time and time again in probably almost every single episode; and in terms of Stefan; she happens to end up helping him in times of his trouble; because a. Elena loves the guy, and Caroline would do anything for Elena. AND b. Stefan has helped her through her first transformation as a vampire. He was there for her every step of the way. So, I don't see why she shouldn't form some sort of loyalty towards him. But, they do not come first on her list...