Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

thanks for posting the video too
Old 02-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

They are both adorable, he is a gentleman, I'm in love again.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

what is it, two weeks from tomorrow night?
Old 02-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww protective Joseph. And I love how Candace takes Phoebe's hand when that dude walks into her. So sweet.

Yeah the 25th. Still waaaay too long.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Appearances of klaus' picture:

X

Old 02-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

thats a lot for something that has never been mentioned as of yet
Old 02-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I do not know too obvious that they are not placed at random, I think at some point It will have more importance.

Small details, we just have to wait.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

hope so
Old 02-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow I never noticed that. Would be lovely to hsve it mentioned again. Maybe Hayley can look at it and then Klaus walks in and they are both reminded how this all began.

Did you guys see the new poll? It's for best and worst pairing of TO. Right now we're first on the best pairing list.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I found this on tumblr and it seems interesting

"COMMON DESTINY

1.08: Klaus has Hayley get in the car with him and takes her and their baby home.

1.09: This was really interesting – in the beginning of this episode, Klaus orders all wolves killed in the bayou and Hayley is shocked and angry. The gap between them is widened only to narrow at the end of the episode when new wolves come into town – among them, as Klaus learns from Elijah, are his father’s clan. Klaus has Father Keiran give them shelter. At first their stance on the wolves is what keeps them apart – Klaus wants them all destroyed; Hayley wants to protect them. Now the wolves are drawing them together.

At first sighting Hayley, Davina calls her Klaus’ wife. We now know about Davina’s gift of premonition.

Also in this episode Esther’s ring is found. Elijah currently has possession of it (possibly a sign of Elijah being the best man?).

1.10 In the beginning of the episode, Hayley is in none other than a……wedding gown.

1.11 This was the most interesting. First was Klaus’ threat to put Hayley in a comfy dungeon if she was threatening to go out in the stormy night to feed her clan. Instead, together they walk to .…..

Church, St. Anne’s to be precise. And who is sitting in the pews as they walk in? None other than Klaus’ wolf clan.

Klaus finally acknowledges the baby as “our child”.

When Klaus comforts a grieving Marcel over the death of Davina, he tells Marcel, “I’m sorry.” Back to back scene is Hayley telling Elijah, “I’m sorry.”

1.12 No interaction between Hayley and Klaus.

1.13 We meet Jackson and he introduces the concept of arranged marriages in the wolf mythology as ways for clans to unite and form long-term alliances.

Hayley belongs to an original wolf clan.

Klaus’s father was a chief, according to the clan’s legend as retold by Elijah in 1.09. To me, this implies Klaus is not royalty. This actually makes the struggle for supremacy among the wolves more interesting - the rightful heir to rule all the wolves versus an upstart heir of some lowly clan daring to take it all from him. Klaus?

A thought - to prevent blood shed, Elijah’s act of mercy towards Jackson will come into play - Elijah saved his life.

One last thing I saw in this episode, suffering egos and low self-esteem have a lift:

By handing the knife to Klaus, Cami tells him she’s siding on the winning side. When was the last time Klaus got told he’ll win a battle before he actually did?

When Hayley tells Jackson she won’t stop until the curse is broken, he gives her a faint smile and quiet look that seem to say I’m confident you will. What a boost to Hayley’s low self-esteem.

To me this is saying, although it appears Hayley and Klaus are walking on separate paths, their paths are parallel to each other and they both appear to share a common destiny.

Impressive story telling. After the short reign of terror by the witches comes the wolves.

For those who have been speculating about Klaus,Hayley, and the wolves, your speculations are looking mighty good. -Riverbend123

To me this is saying, although it appears Hayley and Klaus are walking on separate paths, their paths are parallel to each other and they both appear to share a common destiny.

This was a post from a person who doesn’t even ship Klayley and even she see’s how similar they are and the parallels between them.

I don’t know if the writers are doing this on purpose, but people are noticing.

Now people can’t say we’re crazy."

X

Old 02-11-2014, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

interesting. I think some of the points there are a bit of stretch for me personally but it was an interesting point/s
Old 02-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

I just read that one, just a few minutes ago and I've to agree with the writer's segment of what's going on with Klaus and Hayley and in the end they're endgame, according to Davina who predicted that Hayley will become Klaus's wife in the future! I have to be honest, I'm wondering about what's going to happen with the arranged marriage part in Hayley's family!
Old 02-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

maybe... don't buy the whole Elijah having the ring = best man, etc.

Some of it I do... some of it seems a stretch to me
Old 02-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree that their paths are parallel and I hope and wish that means something good for my partner..

Old 02-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Master Fan