Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~ (View Post)
It's so hard to hate Elijah when I adore Daniel. I get the feeling Elijah will get a SL that has nothing to do with romance so that gives klayley the opportunity to get closer. And even if it won't be romantic at first it hopefully will grow into that.
I hope so I really would like to see Elijah happy and it would be good to see him in a SL which does not involve Hayley or saving Hayley. I just had about all I can take with that SL.
KLAUS & HAYLEY / BELLAMY & ECHO / OLIVER & FELCITY / STEFAN & ELENA / DAISY & SOUSA / HOPE & LANDON / RUMPLESTILSKIN & BELLE / SHELDON & AMY / JOHN ROSS & PAMELA/ CONRAD & NIC / BONNIE & ENZO / KOL & DAVINA/ KARA & MON-EL / GERALT & YENNEFER
Old 03-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

The triangle is formed when the writers elected the brother of the father of the baby, there is no excuse, I just hope it ends soon Halijah

Old 03-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

You guys can't keep using spoiler tags to speculate and discuss new spoilers here, I'm sorry but it's only allowed for pictures.

You can only discuss the other stuff and the panel in the spoilers board.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Pretty sure HE will kiss at least or have an ILY by the end of the season. Something.

Any good feelings I had kind of are more geared towards Season 2 than this season, anyways
Old 03-23-2014, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

After seeing that clip between Klaus and Elijah, its clear that Klaus has embracing his werewolf side and wants to share it with Hayley, but he's jealous of the relationship with Elijah and Hayley, when its clear that he has feelings for her and doesn't want Elijah taking away Hayley and the baby from him. One thing I've to say to Klaus "Go get your future wife and baby away from Elijah"!
Old 03-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Hayley will have to choose from in the season finale between Klaus and Elijah and I hope Klaus.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think she will have to choose. And I don't expect a triangle like on tvd. Either haylijah get together or they won't, don't think it will have anything to do with Klaus. Maybe Hayley isn't ready for a relationship right now. I mean she's pregnant and she just found her family. She has other things to worry about.

You know I'd rather haylijah get together, so that it can end already. Better get that out of the way before klayley happens.

We should start thinking of a title for the next thread.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

if she has to choose pretty darn sure she'd choose Elijah given the trajectory of the season has had everything leading to that.

Not sure that it will be a choice, but who knows?

Right now, the one thing I've got is that Klaus hopefully is there when the baby comes. If not... well, then, simply, I'll be done.

Its one thing to not have people be a romantic option or talk, even. Its another to have someone's fears that someone else is trying to replace them as the father voiced on the show and then have that same person be there instead at the birth.

So if that happens, then yes, I'll walk away
Old 03-24-2014, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
After seeing that clip between Klaus and Elijah, its clear that Klaus has embracing his werewolf side and wants to share it with Hayley, but he's jealous of the relationship with Elijah and Hayley, when its clear that he has feelings for her and doesn't want Elijah taking away Hayley and the baby from him. One thing I've to say to Klaus "Go get your future wife and baby away from Elijah"!
Please read the reminder I just made. I understand that some posts are easy to miss, but it's on this very same page.

discussing video clips are only for the spoiler board or C&P thread, and right after I posted this reminder, I am seeing 6 posts that did it anyway. We've reminded other threads as well and it is mainly for consideration of those who don't want to be spoiled and is a part of fanforums rules. I do think it's unfair not to let you girls speculate so that's fine, just keep the videos in mind. Thank you
Old 03-24-2014, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aelita (View Post)
I think Hayley will have to choose from in the season finale between Klaus and Elijah and I hope Klaus.
I agree with you, there with that statement! I really want her to pick Klaus, because wherever she feels for Elijah will fade and return as a close friendship!
Old 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

I just can't see her picking Klaus, at least not this season... unless things rather drastically change
Old 03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope she doesn't have to choose cause I doubt that will work in our favor.

Did you guys think of a title? We've has so little interaction Ican't think of anything. The good stuff is all spoilery. Or is it ok to use what JP said? Let's see if we could make a title with that.

the quote:
We had to then take a character that for some was a clean sleight and for others had a tainted history and to make the audience and one of our heroes or more than one maybe along the way down the road who knows fall in love with her.

Because our hero could maybe along the way down the road who knows fall in love with her. ???

Last edited by ~Lost and Found~; 03-24-2014 at 11:43 AM
Old 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
New Fan

PaleyFest Promo and Klaus and Hayley
Old 03-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the link. But we can't discuss it here. Go on tumblr, everyone is freaking out.

I guess I'll start the new thread.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

New Thread