Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~ (View Post)
Beautiful art. Love those wolves.

Gonna watch tvd right now, but apparently Caroline shredded the drawing Klaus gave her. And also Candace said something about how they only wrote their scene in the 100th episode for the fans. And that they were never meant to get together.
thanks for sharing... that is good news but then again, we know Daniel has spoken out on the relationship here and they are moving forward so we know the actors don't always get what they want.

Although her shredding the picture might incline me to think that it might be headed towards being finished... as long as JP's in charge I plan on reserving small bits of pessimissim towards most things. I just don't feel I can trust her completely about a show
Old 02-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
thanks for sharing... that is good news but then again, we know Daniel has spoken out on the relationship here and they are moving forward so we know the actors don't always get what they want.

Although her shredding the picture might incline me to think that it might be headed towards being finished... as long as JP's in charge I plan on reserving small bits of pessimissim towards most things. I just don't feel I can trust her completely about a show
I think all the fans of this series, are worried that your partner is not the winner, the Klayley no scene and we are depressed, the also worried Klarolines because your partner is not meeting, we have the side Halijah for now this happy, but the thing is very difficult..

Old 02-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

all that... and her track record on TVD doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in me... but I 'll take it
Old 02-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Apparently JP responded to the fans demanding Kol back. This was a while ago though, but hopefully she'll feel the same about klaroline.

Quote:
Let me elaborate,” Julie began in her response, written in its entirety on TwitLonger. “Storytelling is not a democracy and it never will be. I love and admire the passion of the Kol fan base, but no petition, or trending topic, or ongoing twitter assault on my mentions is going to make us do something we don't believe is right or necessary for the show right now. Some of you have gotten a bit meanly personal. Others have shown nothing but grace. And your enthusiasm means the world to all of us. But if you want a choose-your-own adventure, go to the library. Otherwise, find it in your hearts to trust that we love the story we're telling and are going to keep giving 1000% of our creative souls to it — even when it makes a few people unhappy. Maybe one day you'll see Kol again when the story is right. Maybe not. I hope you'll keep watching anyway.”
Old 02-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Do you have the link to it? I'm lazy to go check her twitter

ETA: Nevermind... found it, it's from a reply she gave in June last year.

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 02-07-2014 at 02:12 PM
Old 02-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yep it's from a while ago. But I just heard about it today.

I really hope she sticks to her plan. I know some people think she should listen to what her fans want, but she can never please everyone so I think it's best to go with what feels right as a writer.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm back to hope again.

The truth is that some part of Klarolines fans have gone too far.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

It's not just the klaroline fans. Other shippers have send JP some mean things. And even the cast. It's sick.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Actually we've heard over and over that Klaroline was never supposed to happen. They just added the scene in 3 x 11 to show some humanity to Klaus and to have something get in between Forwood, it def was supposed to end after just a couple of scenes. But because internet exploded with a huge amount of people rooting for the couple and saw Klauss popularity rise with Klaroline, they decided to continued the storyline.

So not surprised Candice has said that, this was never supposed to happen and definately agree the 5 x 11 scene was fanservice. They could have just left it with the I will be your last promise Klaus made in 4x23.
JP wanted Klaroliners to jump on the Klayley and I believe most of all the Klamille ship after the start of TO but since that wasn't happening except for a few select ones, she decided to add 5 x 11 to give some sort of closure hoping once again Klaroliners would leave it be. But all I see is people being more determined to fight for Klaroline and refusing to give it closure, I do wonder what is going to happen next, is she going to give in again and give another fanservice moment?

TBH the TVD triangle and the Klaroline fanservice scenes have shown she does listen to the fans to a certain extend.
And he fact she is trying all kinds of different ships to test waters and see which ones are liked, shows she doesn't have a predestined plan for TO when it comes to romance. I believe she intended a Klaus/Hayley/Elijah or a possible Klaus/Camille/Marcel triangle but she might switch to a Camille/Marcel/Rebekah triangle since people really seem to like Rebekah with Marcel and with the introduction Jackson I believe they wanna switch the Klaus/Hayley/Elijah triangle to a Jackson/Hayley/Elijah triangle with Hayley being torn between her werewolf relatives and her love for Elijah.

And yeah agree the writers and actors shouldn't be getting deaththreats, we can tell them we don't like a storyline but should always stay civilised. Unfortunately every fandom has it's bad apples and with her pissing of the Delena, Stelena, Bamon, Forwood and Klaroline fandom in the last couple of episode I wouldn't wanna be JP at this moment.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy

Last edited by Swinty; 02-07-2014 at 04:17 PM
Old 02-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I do not know what Plec will do for now, for my sanity, I'll enjoy the few scenes that give us.

Old 02-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Guys, this is a thread about Klaus/Hayley... let's keep the talk about Haylijah, Klaroline, and all other ships to a minimum
If you want to discuss couple in general we have http://www.fanforum.com/f413/origina...-3-a-63109422/
Old 02-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

will try to do so....

so , on that note wonder if Klaus clan will have anything to do with Hayley's since I think I remember there once being something said about the werewolves becoming to a larger forefront later on the season or something like that ?
Old 02-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

I bet the werewolves will play a larger role next season. So they'll start that SL at the end of the season. At least that's how it usually goes. They finish one SL and then give you a new cliffhanger to make sure you come back. The witches thing is probably gonna last a couple more episodes. I wouldn't even be surprised if Celeste lasts till the season finale.

Sorry about the shipper talk. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'll keep it about klayley.

Gonna try my hand at some more gifs this weekend.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

X

Old 02-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~ (View Post)
I bet the werewolves will play a larger role next season. So they'll start that SL at the end of the season. At least that's how it usually goes. They finish one SL and then give you a new cliffhanger to make sure you come back. The witches thing is probably gonna last a couple more episodes. I wouldn't even be surprised if Celeste lasts till the season finale.

Sorry about the shipper talk. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'll keep it about klayley.

Gonna try my hand at some more gifs this weekend.
yeah... I'd agree but I doubt Bastiana and Genevieve make it that far but I could be wrong... I just think that the werewolves might come to play like you said towards the end of the season but maybe just a tad sooner? Depends on how long the current S/L really lasts.

nice art