Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by attract your dreams ♥ (View Post)
that's a good question. I think in order to make things interesting he will try to kill D and S. I mean the witches that he was with died, they killed him, and he already told Damon that when things were over he was going to hurt/kill him.
As much as I love Damon, he doesn't stand a chance when Elijah wakes up. IDK how SD can get Elijah on their side.

If Elijah went for younger women, I'd hook up with him.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Addicted Fan

^I'm still wondering if there are any older women. Are there any female Originals?
Old 03-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
^I'm still wondering if there are any older women. Are there any female Originals?
I really hope so. Why should men get to have all the fun, right?
Old 03-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Addicted Fan

^True LOL. I wish VD would explain more of the vampire mythology. I find that more interesting than contrived love triangles.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
^True LOL. I wish VD would explain more of the vampire mythology. I find that more interesting than contrived love triangles.
I like mythology better than love triangles also, not just with VD but with all shows I've watched. I hope we find out more this season and all remaining seasons. I think what's been told so far is really interesting.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Addicted Fan

The waiting game is awful! It's bad enough that we don't know if Elijah is coming or not, but I feel like CW shows are so often on hiatuses.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

i agree, i would love to know more on the background of the originals and you definitely bring up a good point (about women). there hast to be older women vamps than Rose.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd get a kick out of the original female(s) going after the Salvatore brothers.

Anyone want Ric & Elijah to become besties?
Old 03-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Something that's been puzzling me... so, the only way to kill an original is by stabbing them in the heart with a special stake and not pulling it out right? Are they sure there isn't another way? lol
Old 03-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by delenalove (View Post)
Something that's been puzzling me... so, the only way to kill an original is by stabbing them in the heart with a special stake and not pulling it out right? Are they sure there isn't another way? lol
Elijah believed the energy of 100 witches could kill an Original. That's why he wanted to find the site of the witch massacre.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Elijah believed the energy of 100 witches could kill an Original. That's why he wanted to find the site of the witch massacre.
Oh I didn't know that. I mustn't have always been paying attention to the show lol.

Ohh I definately want him back now, so much potential for a lot more kickass storylines.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, it was said in the last episode. Stefan found that out from the warlocks, and Damon knows where the site is.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah and it looks like that will be the theme of 2x17. Wouldn't it be great if the cliffhanger of the episode was Elijah coming back?
Old 03-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I go through every episode expecting ELijah to return.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I go through every episode expecting ELijah to return.
I go through every episode hoping Elijah returns.