Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

I know right?! Well never say never. Elijah will be back, maybe we'll get a shirtless scene yet!
It'll be by your side
Old 03-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Addicted Fan

^We can always hope! *and cross our fingers*
Old 03-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

hehe yes! I'm def doing that!!! Elijah needs a romance lol!
It'll be by your side
Old 03-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

who you ship Elijah with?
Old 03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

haha I dont know, nobody really I guess. I like his scenes with Jenna and am sooo interested in seeing more him and Katherine. I would REALLY love to see him in scenes with Caro and see how they interact seeing how shes my fave girl on the show and all. Could be interesting to see him in scenes with Isobel too.

I just love him so basically I enjoy scenes between him and every single person haha
It'll be by your side
Old 03-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

me too. I love him with basically everyone or the idea of him with everyone. I'd love to see baby vamp with oldest vamp (Elijah).
Old 03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

hehe seriously! He's just amazing in every scene with every person. Damon/Elijah scenes are some of my faves.

And omg yes ancient vamp and baby vamp! haha how perfect
It'll be by your side
Old 03-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wings05 (View Post)
haha I dont know, nobody really I guess. I like his scenes with Jenna and am sooo interested in seeing more him and Katherine. I would REALLY love to see him in scenes with Caro and see how they interact seeing how shes my fave girl on the show and all. Could be interesting to see him in scenes with Isobel too.

I just love him so basically I enjoy scenes between him and every single person haha
I'm most partial to Tyler/Caroline and Elijah/Elena. EE is of course the most unlikely thing to EVER happen - which is probably part of the appeal, . So I'd enjoy Elijah/Kat or my fanwank of Klaus and Elijah fighting over the original Petrova/doppelganger. I would be curious about Elijah and Isobel but I rather iike her in the twisted Alaric/Isobel/John triangle and it would probably feel wrong anyway since I like EE. Jenna is simply to boring for me to ship with anyone, though I did totally LOL at Elijah and his complete 180 when he saw Jenna in the house. Mostly, because it was hilarious to see him go from deadly serious with Damon to a complete charmer with Jenna.

And Andie was probably the most interesting when she was in those scenes with Elijah (spinning her around ), but I couldn't ship clueless human+BAMF vampire.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Honesly, I cannot imagine him with anyone on this show - in a romantic way. But I love each and every scene he is in I cannot ship him with Carol Lockwood but of all of them, she is the only one who matches him in a way. With his manners and elegance it's not easy to ship him with anyone else
Old 03-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Passionate Fan

I honestly don't think we've seen the last of Elijah haha. I thought at first we had, but the writers aren't going to get rid of someone with that much potential.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

One of my favorite Elijah lines had to be when he told Ric that he wasn't robbing the craddle with Jenna. What's the exact quote?
Old 03-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Addicted Fan

^
Quote:
I don't really pursue younger women.
Something like that. Kinda ironic though, because aren't most women younger? Or did he mean "younger women" with emphasis on women .
Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I picture Elijah to be born in like BC era and therefore he's older than every man and woman on the planet. I guess that means he's eternally single since he doesn't pursue anyone younger. But what if the woman looks older?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Addicted Fan

^Really. I was thinking like 1000 years kinda like the oldest vampire on Buffy. I think he was around 1000 anyway. Which is plenty old enough.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

1000 sounds good. Still makes him older than everyone.

I wonder if the writers will keep an original flashback for s3?