Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

3 words sum it all up

Old 02-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

True at the end of the day no matter why or how this is happening, it sucks just the same.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I guess Damon and Elena didn't see each other for 5 months and yet Elena loved Damon so much that she couldn't live with her feelings so she compelled them away and Damon wanted to be with her as soon as he came. Then again, it boils down to the writers and their priorities. For some stupid reason, they did not make the love between Beremy a propriety this season. It's not that Beremy fell out of love, it's that the writers didn't care to show their love. I fully believe that. It's unfortunate because they built them back up only to let them end in a disingenuous way. It's unfair.
That's a little different because Elena thought Damon was dead. I think it's harder to get over someone when they die.

OT, but your icon is gorgeous.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

in normal reality it probably is... but here? EVERYONE comes back from the dead just about. Save for people I really liked like Lexi or Grams, etc...

they never cared. it was always very ADHD kind of story. one season nothing, next season yes, someones dead, and repeat. i was just the sucker who thought maybe they'd let them have some time of happiness between all the crap.

so very wrong about that, it turns out
Old 02-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. Last time I felt this way (sort of) was at the end of Lost bc I was a Skate shipper. Here we still have a little bit of hope but still, it sucks so bad :/
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 02-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's a little different because Elena thought Damon was dead. I think it's harder to get over someone when they die.
That's true hmmm and Jeremy who felt like Bonnie died was the one exhibiting all these emotions of grief. Poor coping with sleeping with other girls, keeping her phone number and calling it to yell at her, drinking etc.

Quote:
OT, but your icon is gorgeous.
Thank you!

Quote:
in normal reality it probably is... but here? EVERYONE comes back from the dead just about.
That's also true Jeremy is a testament of that - he was brought back months later after dying. I guess he just felt hopeless. There was no Bonnie to be the one to save the day and without her, he didn't think it was possible. It's usually not possible without Bonnie to be fair.

Quote:
it was always very ADHD kind of story.
That's the problem. It's like they wrote Beremy well sometimes when they cared and other times, nothing.

Quote:
Last time I felt this way (sort of) was at the end of Lost bc I was a Skate shipper.
Skate!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Desert (View Post)
True. Last time I felt this way (sort of) was at the end of Lost bc I was a Skate shipper. Here we still have a little bit of hope but still, it sucks so bad :/
Oh hello fellow Skate shipper. Skate was the first couple that I ever shipped, and I have never been that passionate/obsessed with a couple since. Never knew what shipping was before LOST. /OT
Old 02-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I somehow always get screwed over when it comes to ships. I felt majorly disrespected with Brucas, Jyde, Beremy (the main 3) and many more.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
Oh hello fellow Skate shipper. Skate was the first couple that I ever shipped, and I have never been that passionate/obsessed with a couple since. Never knew what shipping was before LOST. /OT
Hi you. I know how you feel. It t was so painful to watch the last episode, I hope in Beremy's case we'll have a happy face. I'm hopeful bc for example in That 70s Show Eric left in the last season but came back for the final episode and he won Donna back so I have a little hope for Beremy.
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 02-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sawyer and Kate It's like we're all united shipping painful ships.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Look at my sig and stay strong
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 02-06-2015, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hi you. I know how you feel. It t was so painful to watch the last episode, I hope in Beremy's case we'll have a happy face. I'm hopeful bc for example in That 70s Show Eric left in the last season but came back for the final episode and he won Donna back so I have a little hope for Beremy.
Eric was only gone for a year and he and Donna were still together for a part of it. Plus, Eric & Donna were the main couple of T7S, so they were always going to end up together. Bonnie & Jeremy aren't one of the main couples and even when they were together, they were barely given anything. Assuming Kat signs a 2 yr. contract (since JP wants TVD to last at least 8 seasons,) that'd be 3 yrs. without Beremy together and they're sure to give Bonnie other love interests.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes it's hard to ship non-main ships because they never get enough focus in the show. It's like we know why they're so important and great and the writers are more like 'they're okay but we also have these other SLs to write so we'll just give the side couple a bone every once in awhile. Be grateful.'

They'll def. pair Bonnie with someone if Kat stays on. I just hope it's not this season at the very least.

Quote:
q: what would be the perfect finale for the vampire diaries?
steven: marriage for jeremy and bonnie.
Steven seriously biggest JB shipper! I try to remember that when I'm annoyed at him for leaving us in this state of disarray.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-06-2015, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I get so pissed at the writers, but I can never stay mad at my hubby, even though this is mostly his fault.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I get so pissed at the writers.: