Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

im just hoping that they both finally get the closure they need on the relationship and everything that has happened before he leaves.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by attract your dreams ♥ (View Post)
im just hoping that they both finally get the closure they need on the relationship and everything that has happened before he leaves.
I want that too but how can they have that when he has been compelled. I wonder what the effects of the compulsion are how deep it runs. I feel like as someone who was a big fan/shipper of this couple I won't get the closure I need(so selfish).
Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really hope for a decent goodbye scene. Don't want things downplayed because he's being compelled. If anything, maybe Bonnie can reverse compulsion in that moment. Ideally, she'd reverse it for good, and he'd make the conscious choice to leave on his own. But alas it probably won't happen that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
course, with this show, even if that happened and he trys to get her back, I'm sure she will have possibly been partnered up with someone else or someone is trailing him back to town and we'll have a nice love square/triangle again
The sad, sad truth about the show.

New thread soon. Any title ideas?
Old 01-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by attract your dreams ♥ (View Post)
I'm hopeful for a good scene (Not expecting it) but since I believe Jeremy's coming back... who knows?
Old 01-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know about any thread ideas I didn't think we would ever kill this one after what happened.
How about "I love him I couldn't just let him go" Bonnie.

How about this, it made me laugh when I thought about it what Tyler said to Jeremy this past episode "Bonnie dumped your ass".

Last edited by luvisepic; 01-07-2012 at 03:15 PM
Old 01-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvisepic (View Post)
I don't know about any thread ideas I didn't think we would ever kill this one after what happened.

How about this, it made me laugh when I thought about it what Tyler said to Jeremy this past episode "Bonnie dumped your ass".
Bonnie dumped your ass would get my vote.

It was a funny line.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Extreme Fan

^ I really like "I love him I couldn't just let him go" for a thread title.

Quote:
well, he IS coming back. So while I'm sure that some of that goes on in the scene ( if its there to be had) I think that if he remembers and everything, he might not be quite so ready to let her go (I'm hoping here)

course, with this show, even if that happened and he trys to get her back, I'm sure she will have possibly been partnered up with someone else or someone is trailing him back to town and we'll have a nice love square/triangle again
It could go that way for sure. I'm not sure what Jeremy will feel or what he'll think with this compulsion, but it could be a very good reason to have him not want to let Bonnie go. It could reawaken his feelings for her and make it even more confusing for him which could end up drawing him to her like he doesn't know why he feels the way he does. That is depending on what the compulsion did to his memory/way of thinking. It all depends on how the writers go with this story. It could open a whole new door for Bonnie and Jeremy.
Yeah, I'm sure they're not going to make it any easier for Beremy when Jeremy comes back. The writers love their love squares/triangles. No pairing is complete without one.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
^ I really like "I love him I couldn't just let him go" for a thread title.

It could go that way for sure. I'm not sure what Jeremy will feel or what he'll think with this compulsion, but it could be a very good reason to have him not want to let Bonnie go. It could reawaken his feelings for her and make it even more confusing for him which could end up drawing him to her like he doesn't know why he feels the way he does. That is depending on what the compulsion did to his memory/way of thinking. It all depends on how the writers go with this story. It could open a whole new door for Bonnie and Jeremy.
Yeah, I'm sure they're not going to make it any easier for Beremy when Jeremy comes back. The writers love their love squares/triangles. No pairing is complete without one.
I am HOPING that something like this happens...

that Jeremy remembers Mystic Falls and everything and maybe the only person/supernatural thing he remembers is Bonnie.

What I really am dreading is that if they got a chance to make another go (which I hope for since no couple is really ever DEAD in the world of tv until the characters themselves are dead and gone)

is that Elena, Damon and Alaric rope Bonnie into their plan so that if and when Jeremy comes back, she keeps the secret too, and then things are better between them, and then he finds out that she knew and didn't tell him and then its ugly.

I expect the writers to do something like that though.

Its just that out of all the characters I think I enjoy Bonnie and Jeremy the most since they're more or less still human and I can relate to better. Plus, they had a youthful type innocence mixed with something else too so that was something nice on a show that sometimes is a bit dark
Old 01-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Tyler said that?

Both ideas are good.

I also like this quote "I’ve loved and I’ve lost." Since it seems Jeremy is broken up after Bonnie dumped him, and we already knew Bonnie was sad. And now they are going to say a temporary goodbye soon.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Tyler said that?

Both ideas are good.

I also like this quote "I’ve loved and I’ve lost." Since it seems Jeremy is broken up after Bonnie dumped him, and we already knew Bonnie was sad. And now they are going to say a temporary goodbye soon.
I like that quote. I think that's perfect.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like that quote. I think that's perfect.
I'd agree with that.

Plus, I guess I never got that mad at Jeremy for what happened. I mean, I did, but I didn't.

He never got really any closure as both Vikki and Anna died (Twice)

If anyone I know came back from the dead or was visiting me as a ghost, who knows? He doesn't get a pass or anything like that but honestly, that was a tough situation for the kid to be in.

I always kinda viewed it as a semi-goodbye type deal that he needed to get that closure before he could really move on or try to.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Extreme Fan

^Yeah. Jeremy was placed in a tough situation and he never really got any closure with any of them until they popped up again. He made a mistake and payed for it. He still is paying for it because Bonnie breaking up with him really hit him hard.

The loved and lost quote sounds nice too.

Quote:
I am HOPING that something like this happens...

that Jeremy remembers Mystic Falls and everything and maybe the only person/supernatural thing he remembers is Bonnie.

What I really am dreading is that if they got a chance to make another go (which I hope for since no couple is really ever DEAD in the world of tv until the characters themselves are dead and gone)

is that Elena, Damon and Alaric rope Bonnie into their plan so that if and when Jeremy comes back, she keeps the secret too, and then things are better between them, and then he finds out that she knew and didn't tell him and then its ugly.

I expect the writers to do something like that though.

Its just that out of all the characters I think I enjoy Bonnie and Jeremy the most since they're more or less still human and I can relate to better. Plus, they had a youthful type innocence mixed with something else too so that was something nice on a show that sometimes is a bit dark
I never thought about it happening that way, but it makes total sense. Bonnie knowing about the compulsion and keeping it a secret from Jeremy could cause more problems for her and Jeremy. Jeremy never liked it when others made decisions for him thinking he couldn't help or handle certain things. It's to keep him safe, but he wants to keep them safe. He wants to help the ones he loves. I absolutely agree about no relationship ever being dead unless the character is dead. I really think that Bonnie and Jeremy could have another shot at things when he comes back. It seems like the feelings are still there.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
^Yeah. Jeremy was placed in a tough situation and he never really got any closure with any of them until they popped up again. He made a mistake and payed for it. He still is paying for it because Bonnie breaking up with him really hit him hard.

The loved and lost quote sounds nice too.

I never thought about it happening that way, but it makes total sense. Bonnie knowing about the compulsion and keeping it a secret from Jeremy could cause more problems for her and Jeremy. Jeremy never liked it when others made decisions for him thinking he couldn't help or handle certain things. It's to keep him safe, but he wants to keep them safe. He wants to help the ones he loves. I absolutely agree about no relationship ever being dead unless the character is dead. I really think that Bonnie and Jeremy could have another shot at things when he comes back. It seems like the feelings are still there.
I agree. And I think that to some degree the feelings are always still there between people, even in real life to a extent. I'm not sure what it is but I feel that people are always connected to the people that they fell in love with, no matter how it ended.

Look at Damon, katherine and Stefan. They are on, well, for them, pretty good terms.

Matt and elena still try to be there for each other, most of the time, etc.

even Isobel and Jon semi-bonded over Elena for a moment.

So, its possible. If Jeremy does go the route of becoming a hunter, then it would make sense for him to be at least working with if not dating Bonnie again and he could kind of have her back and she'd have his, because in a sense, he'd be strong enough to maybe somewhat look out for himself as opposed to being just a guy with a crush and no idea or plan of what he is doing
Old 01-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

OMG...

just saw a clip from the next episode where Bonnie finds out about Jeremy and then she looks at him from down the hallway....

she might have dumped his ass as Tyler so eloquently put it she doesn't want him to go and she still luves him, I think.

That look kills me, right to the heart. That scene is going to stink, big time.

well, part one of my dooms-day scenario is complete. The writers have made Bonnie know and I doubt that Jeremy will take that in stride, and I even bet that he'll yell at Elena or something and then Elena will let it slip that Bonnie knew.

And I just bet that it might happen when they're hanging out and getting along again.

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episode 11 "Our Town" Preview - YouTube
Old 01-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
well, part one of my dooms-day scenario is complete. The writers have made Bonnie know and I doubt that Jeremy will take that in stride, and I even bet that he'll yell at Elena or something and then Elena will let it slip that Bonnie knew.

And I just bet that it might happen when they're hanging out and getting along again.
Do you mean for when he comes back? I could see that happening.

However, I am still hoping she can undo the compulsion and he can make the choice on his own to leave for a while. It's not fair that they compelled him to.

Also, who wants to start the next thread? I'm on my mobile, so I can't do it now.