Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Extreme Fan

^I really don't know what they were trying to achieve. Major regression is happening, but to what purpose? To this day I have no idea. It's like they're working backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Forever bitter, indeed

The writers botched a perfectly awesome pairing, and it sucks.

Yep, down the line. In the far far future.
Yep, forever bitter. Watching S2 again is not helping much either. They were PERFECT. Why!?

I was actually watching S2 again with my friend. Let's just say that I like Beremy more than she does and she doesn't even get what happened with them in S3. It made no sense to her. When you see all of their wonderful moments in S2 you would have never seen it coming. It was all too random.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yep, people tend to become confused when inconsistent writing takes place. Basically everything that happened to them when Bonnie came back on screen was so bogus.

They didn't even give them time to be happy. It was that one hug, and then they were torn apart by storytelling that I still don't understand the purpose of.

Whatever, it's done now. If the writers plan to fix it down the line, I wonder how they will go about it. Not even sure I would be able to buy it. It all depends on how much time has passed.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)
I've just been re-watching Season 2 and actually I'm all DE when I rewatch but I've been thoroughly enjoying Bonnie and Jeremy this time round. I hope the way things are at the moment isn't how their story ends. I think Jeremy is very confused about his role in the world ( no excuse) ..but I hope he finds himself and proves himself to Bonnie. I enjoy these 2
I agree. While I'm not happy with what Jeremy has done/said, etc, I do kinda want to give him a semi-pass. Not a complete one, but a partial. I mean, the kid's been kicked more times than a sick dog by the writers of the show.

Parents-dead
Vicki-dead
Anna-Dead
Uncle John-Dead
Aunt Jenna-Dead

ok.

then, he gets to abuse drugs and get over that.

ok.

then, Damon kills him before by breaking his neck before the ring brings him back.

ok.

then, Sheriff Forbes shots him and he dies again, before Bonnie convinces the dead witches to help, etc.

ok.

and now, he sees ghosts.

seriously? its like he's kenny on south park or something
Old 12-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also didn't like how they built Bonnie and Jeremy's relationship and how quickly they robbed it from us. I hope this isn't the end of it all, there should still sometime or something to heal them.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Well, I guess that makes sense. They never really spent much time together on screen and now that happened. I was happy for a second but of course, that couldn't last

Last edited by bonnie51; 01-05-2012 at 07:24 PM
Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bonnie still casres about him when she heard he was going to be killed. But Jeremy's moping around is so annoying imo. That's all he does the whole peisode. and now he's going away.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
Bonnie still casres about him when she heard he was going to be killed. But Jeremy's moping around is so annoying imo. That's all he does the whole peisode. and now he's going away.
uh, not really?

first half, yes.

second half, he goes out, kills a hybrid, chops his head off and makes sure that Alaric was okay. then seems to accept that this is just his life.

I think that he was originally mopping and irritating me, but I think he grew on me again. I kinda sorta have renewed hope now. I think something good MIGHT come out of having him go and mature a little again
Old 01-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm mad right now about Jeremy. How could Elena do that to him again seriously. I thought hell yeah look at Jeremy go when he confronted Tyler and killed the hybrid then Elena compels him. They didn't have the right to do that.

I'm looking forward to the Bonnie/Jeremy scene happening next week. Before he leaves I'm assuming there will be one.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvisepic (View Post)
I'm mad right now about Jeremy. How could Elena do that to him again seriously. I thought hell yeah look at Jeremy go when he confronted Tyler and killed the hybrid then Elena compels him. They didn't have the right to do that.

I'm looking forward to the Bonnie/Jeremy scene happening next week. Before he leaves I'm assuming there will be one.
I know. I felt like we saw a flash of Season 2 Jeremy there for a tic.

and now he's leaving? oui.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So she didn't say goodbye to him? I want a goodbye scene. I just want a scene
Old 01-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got feelings when Bonnie heard that Klaus was targeting Jer
Old 01-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)
I got feelings when Bonnie heard that Klaus was targeting Jer
me too. elena kinda fighting dirty, so to speak in a little way. casually tossing that one in there
Old 01-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
uh, not really?

first half, yes.

second half, he goes out, kills a hybrid, chops his head off and makes sure that Alaric was okay. then seems to accept that this is just his life.

I think that he was originally mopping and irritating me, but I think he grew on me again. I kinda sorta have renewed hope now. I think something good MIGHT come out of having him go and mature a little again
Jeremy really stepped up his game in the second half of the episode killing that hybrid and all. He didn't bother me at all and I didn't mind his mopping around since Elena mentioned that Jeremy was depressed ever since Bonnie broke up with him. That's the closest thing we have to seeing Jeremy upset with losing Bonnie and remembering he actually had/has feelings for her.

Bonnie still has feelings for him too. When Elena told her that Jeremy almost died. Just Gah, bring my Jeremy back now!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Bonnie definitely still loves Jeremy. I think if they get a goodbye scene in this new episode she will be releasing herself from him. You know like I'm ready to move on or I have to move on from us sad but at less we are getting that.

As mad as I was with Jeremy and everything that happened I think I'm going to be really sad watching a final farewell as Jeremy leaves town.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think Bonnie definitely still loves Jeremy. I think if they get a goodbye scene in this new episode she will be releasing herself from him. You know like I'm ready to move on or I have to move on from us sad but at less we are getting that.

As mad as I was with Jeremy and everything that happened I think I'm going to be really sad watching a final farewell as Jeremy leaves town.
well, he IS coming back. So while I'm sure that some of that goes on in the scene ( if its there to be had) I think that if he remembers and everything, he might not be quite so ready to let her go (I'm hoping here)

course, with this show, even if that happened and he trys to get her back, I'm sure she will have possibly been partnered up with someone else or someone is trailing him back to town and we'll have a nice love square/triangle again