Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would never want Stefan to cut Damon out, and I don't think he ever would. I don't think any character should be made to give up someone they so obviously love, no matter how damaged that person is. I do need Damon to step up for Stefan though.. I need him to start being a solid person Stefan can rely on.. no more tantrums for him!!

^^ That gifset makes me laugh for some reason.. they are both so stubborn!! Caroline's face at the end of the speech Stefan gives is priceless.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

^ Damon needs to be the brother that Stefan is for him.

True about Stefan being the one that is self aware. One of the reasons why he's my fave character.

Thanks for posting that video and gifset. I think that was the first time after the proposal when we heard Stefan saying Caroline will be his wife?
Old 12-06-2016, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

^^Yeah her mad face really is funny

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
^ Damon needs to be the brother that Stefan is for him.

Thanks for posting that video and gifset. I think that was the first time after the proposal when we heard Stefan saying Caroline will be his wife?
He was in 7x22 when he went into the vault alone. Why the need to regress him again?

Because of the synopsis it was clear Stefan would save the twins and some people were hoping for a parallel to the scene where Caroline says 'I'm going to be your wife..' with 'I'm going to be your husband...'. But I'm happier he said wife

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-06-2016 at 04:19 AM
Old 12-06-2016, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

This gifset. Nicely shows how Caroline's role in Stefan's life changed over time.

I'm happy with "wife" too, too precious. But I wonder, in which episode do you think the wedding is going to happen? I think it's safe to say that it definitely won't be in the finale - no time for that.
I admit that I though for a sec that SC are going to elope and get married during Stefan's last 24 hours of freedom.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
This gifset. Nicely shows how Caroline's role in Stefan's life changed over time.

I'm happy with "wife" too, too precious. But I wonder, in which episode do you think the wedding is going to happen? I think it's safe to say that it definitely won't be in the finale - no time for that.
I admit that I though for a sec that SC are going to elope and get married during Stefan's last 24 hours of freedom.
I know. The evolution

I think the finale most likely since still no word from Nina as far as I know which would give them a reason to have an earlier wedding. Like I said before it might be a 10 second montage. Otherwise I think they'll just mention that they're married and we won't see it. If it happened in 8x13 I'd probably die The writer of 5x17 and 7x05 wrote that ep and he really gets Steroline but I don't think we would get that lucky

Omg same. When he said our day is tomorrow It would be romantic but Stefan would want Caroline to eventually find happiness so he wouldn't do it

But isn't Caroline also destined for Hell?........she killed people too and looked a bit concerned when Sybil mentioned Hell. So even if Stefan didn't have to serve Cade I would think they'd be concerned about it.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-06-2016 at 05:17 AM
Old 12-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Ah right, if the wedding will be shown in like a 10 sec flash then I can see it happening in the finale. Maybe it'll be for the best since after that writers won't have enough time to destroy their marriage. So basically, the later, the better.

I think we'll be extremely lucky if the wedding happens at all, so I'm sort of not even looking who'll write that. No, I think so too that Stefan isn't "selfish" enough to marry Caroline and then leave her alone for who knows how long. Unless Caroline will be able to convinve him to do it, I really think she has that power.

It looks like almost everybody in TVD is going to hell after their deaths. It's true that they should be concerned about that but I guess since vampires are immortal then it's easier to push that problem out of sight...
Old 12-06-2016, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

^ They've been so married this season though. I actually wondered if Candice wasn't pregnant and they didn't need to write in the pregnancy if SC would have got engaged in S7. Because at Comic Con last year Candice said Caroline gets everything she's wanted going back to the pilot so I think she thought Stefan was the fiance . She only told them she was pregnant just before they started filming so they had to scramble to write in that pregnancy and maybe they changed it. It would be too much of a coincidence for them to have written Ric being the fiance before they even found out she was pregnant And even weirder that they would get Caroline engaged in the first place if they hadn't intended it to be with Stefan.

Hmm I think she could convince him too

With their lives in constant danger it's time they started thinking about it more tbh
Old 12-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Wow, so much information! I don't really watch any interviews or don't follow bts stuff so I didn't about anything you said about Candice's pregnancy. But it does make sense... mostly because the whole S7 for SC really is not good for them, like writers had no plans for them that season. And they were supposed to be the "it" couple that season...

Oh yeah, they should. But you know how it is, out of sigh, out of mind. But I really wonder how horrible that hell really is, since Damon is doing everything in his power to avoid it... but then Enzo seems to be pretty unfazed by it.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

Enzo was going to fight Damon to the death in 8x03 so he could avoid Hell so he is concerned. And Stefan said the deal keeps him out of Hell so even he seems concerned.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Lol, I forgot about the fight, but that's not surprising since I don't care about Enzo.

I think Stefan was mostly just looking for good sides in his awful situation... or maybe not.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

^ Not going to Hell was the bonus.

I love this even though it's old

#the ‘good hubby’ nod

x
Old 12-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Heh, Paul cracks me up. My favourite is the first one, when he's like 'wow this girl is SO right, she's got the game and I'm impressed"
Old 12-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

^ Hehe.

So I'm curious anybody here feel weirded out at Stefan calling Caroline, Care? I remember seeing it in a fanfic once and even though it was a good fanfic I had to stop reading And I'm not alone. Almost every SC fan I know on twitter and tumblr feels the same. He did it once in 7x15 and it was like what even.... Also what about nicknames in general? I just can't imagine it but if Stefan calls her Mrs Salvatore after the wedding
Old 12-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Stefan can call Caroline "Mrs Salvatore" all the time he wants, I don't mind it at all, obviously.

Maybe I'm weird but I don't mind Stefan calling her "Care"... it's just a nickname. Unless this nickname was like a "thing" between Forwood or Klaroline or Maroline... but I actually can't say I remember anything like that so I'm good.

But maybe it's just me, since when people in real life use my full name (which is Anna), and not my name's nicknames, I get legitimely pissed off and offended.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

As far as I remember Care is used a lot by Matt and Tyler. Elena occasionally used it. And now even Alaric started using it and I find it so weird. And when Caroline says Ric instead of Alaric it's even more weird I know they lived together for 3 years but we didn't see it so it feels forced to me.

I have issues with the way my name is pronounced by some people because there are a lot of different pronounciations