Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww Sasha I'm sorry you couldn't get all the classes you wanted to!

It works differently here, you get classes that fit your major assigned by default, so you can't choose them but I like all my classes a lot so it's okay
Old 11-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Those are for my minor, they just don't offer enough of them. It's so irritating.

I got a good schedule though, I guess. I might work more so I can make more money. Which I really need.

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 11-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorry to hear about the photography class

We don't have enough professors in my field of study (communications w/a focus on Advertising) so if you don't take the right classes per semester you could be screwed like some classes are only offered in the fall and others in the spring and if you miss those classes you stuck in school for an extra semester. Thank goodness that hasn't happened to me but some people in my school it has happened

Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. Michael Jackson
Old 11-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The US college system is really interesting to me, it's all so different here! We don't even really have anything like majors/minors actually, we just study one thing and that's that

But speaking of classes, I'm a bit worried about how much I'm actually enjoying mine this year I don't think that's normal! a huge part of that is thanks to my awesome classmates, but the classes themselves are really good, too. I just keep expecting to wake up and have it all suck again, I'm not used to school being something I actually look forward to going to
Old 11-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

In the Communications field too, Journalism I just wanted to get one of my Photo classes this semester because I still have 3 more before I fulfill my minor

I hope I enjoy mine next semester. Mine haven't been very exciting. Except choir, it always is

[ Sasha MJ
Old 11-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Mel is here... LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your new icon!!
Old 11-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

^ I agree!

I finished my Ethics paper I present it on Tuesday, that's what I'm a little more nervous about I hate public speaking.

[ Sasha MJ
Old 11-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Hi Sasha and Val! And everyone else around

And well, yes I'm here Val and glad you guys love it I really love it too

That's great about your paper Sasha! Oh and I know what you mean I don't like public speaking either!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

I tried making an animated icon last night but the size was too big for FF It was cute too. I don't know how to fix it.

But yes, it's great Mel I've had my icon for awhile, I might follow-up on making a Jam icon

Public speaking is the worst. My voice gets all shaky and I can't control my hands. I use them a lot when I'm nervous and talking. I think it distracts people from my awful speaking

[ Sasha MJ
Old 11-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, I hate public speaking so much, too. The other day I had to read something out loud in class and it was in English, and my English really isn't bad at all and it's better than most of my classmates' English at any rate so I really shouldn't have had anything to worry about, but I turned bright red and just stuttered through the whole thing it was horrible!

It sucks so much when you make an animated icon you love and then it turns out too big! it took me aaaaaaages to get the one I have right too.. Maybe that's another reason why I find it so hard to part with it, cause it took me SO long to make
Old 11-21-2009, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

I hate that! I've got until Tuesday to worry about it, so I've got tons of time to prepare, but I'm sure I'll still be stuttering and shaking through the whole thing. I need to get over my shyness I always get nervous before I speak in front of class.

Yeah, I just learned so maybe it'll take some time

[ Sasha MJ
Old 11-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I love the icon you have now!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh yeah, I hate it when an icon is too big for FF I have a lot of great ones I would like to use but those are too big and sometimes it's even more frustrating when it just a tiny bit bigger than what you can use on FF!

I love your new icon too Sasha

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it was just a tiny bit too big. So frustrating But thanks you guys

[ Sasha MJ
Old 11-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Addicted Fan

I got my media ethics paper back the one about the lovely and talented Michael Jackson and I got an 87 (pretty happy about it) I would have gotten a better grade if I wouldn't have had some gramatical errors. See doing papers and presentations about Michael Jackson gets you a good grade.

Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. Michael Jackson