Fan Forum Hero

do you watch it?

I love you more!
Old 11-13-2009, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamone (View Post)
Yes, they better listen to you Mel, or you tell them you are gonna show them the AHHHH I want that album so so bad I have all the songs but I still want it I have to control myself not to spend the money I don't have If I was alone today I would have bought it

there wouldn't be a way for you to see me I was stuck at work, remember? and that was the only reason I had power my work is fierce they have no-breaks and that other thing, so we only lost power for like a minute, but on the streets it was impossible to see a thing

Sasha
If they don't listen to be I'll bring the cat on them Yeah, I know I really want it too! And I said I already have all the songs on the first CD because usually I don't see the point of buying something with stuff I already have lol (especially when you don't have a lot of money ) but this is different because like I said there's also other new stuff in that album, the pics, the demo.. And aw, I know what you mean it's just hard to resist

I know you were stuck at work but we never know, they could have gone into your work office Aw, your work really is fierce then

Okay, I gotta go to university now!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
do you watch it?
No I've never seen it.

So today there's this gospel choir concert, and their singing Will You Be There I might record it

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 11-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Aw, that's great Sasha! That's one of my fave MJ song I'm sure it could be great sing by a gospel choir! You should record it

So, like I said I would, I did buy the This Is It album I'm so happy I have it It's all pretty with the TII cover and all the rehearsal pics And right now I'm just listening to the three demo songs we have in it As I'm writing this I'm listening to the She's Out Of My life one His voice is the sweetest thing ever I love his voice at the beginning when he said "do it one more time, there's something wrong with the lyrics" it sounds so sweet and kind

By the way while I was in the store at some point they suddenly put MJ music and I got all excited I was with my father and I keep telling him "It's Michael! Do you hear it? It's Michael, it's Michael! Oh, I love that song!" It was Wanna Be Startin Somethin and this made me want to dance so bad lol I tried not to though but I couldn't help singing along

Oh and I also saw another beautiful book again with a lot of gorgeous MJ pics and I don't know if I should spend my money again But now I really want it too

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashanaa (View Post)
No I've never seen it.

So today there's this gospel choir concert, and their singing Will You Be There I might record it
I'm an atheist, but I have always dreamt about going to a gospel choir concert in the US to hear Will You Be There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
^Aw, that's great Sasha! That's one of my fave MJ song I'm sure it could be great sing by a gospel choir! You should record it

So, like I said I would, I did buy the This Is It album I'm so happy I have it It's all pretty with the TII cover and all the rehearsal pics And right now I'm just listening to the three demo songs we have in it As I'm writing this I'm listening to the She's Out Of My life one His voice is the sweetest thing ever I love his voice at the beginning when he said "do it one more time, there's something wrong with the lyrics" it sounds so sweet and kind

By the way while I was in the store at some point they suddenly put MJ music and I got all excited I was with my father and I keep telling him "It's Michael! Do you hear it? It's Michael, it's Michael! Oh, I love that song!" It was Wanna Be Startin Somethin and this made me want to dance so bad lol I tried not to though but I couldn't help singing along
Aww, that's so great that you got it My sister bought it for me, and I love the rehearsing pics! In some of them he looks exactly like he did during the Thriller, Bad and Dagerous eras

I get so excited as well when I hear his music in stores! I can imagine you saying that and singing along

My big sister is turning 18 next month. She was the one that made me an MJ fan when we were kids, and she means the world to me. Therefore I want to give her the best present ever, and I am thinking MJ stuff since she is obsessed with him I'll order Moonwalk from the US, 'cause it's not sold here and my sister never read it. And I'll make an album of all my favorite pics of him since he was born to his latest days with quotes by him and others. Can you guys come up with anything more?
Old 11-14-2009, 05:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
do you watch it?
I do! I'm only just starting season 5, though. Castiel is hot
I'm up at 7.30 on my first day of vacation! haha. Anyone around??
... Sawyer & Kate
Old 11-14-2009, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Heyyyyyyy all! I'm back now got all (or almost all) the stressy school stuff behind me, so I can post again

How is everyone doing? Has anything important happened? I feel like I've been gone for weeks instead of just, like, 2 days...
Old 11-14-2009, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Val Did you get everything done?
I haven't been on here much either, but I don't think you missed anything exciting
Are you on msn? ... Apparently I'm too lazy to check, haha.
... Sawyer & Kate
Old 11-14-2009, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Emmmmm I'm just finishing off my PM to you, check your inbox in a few minutes!

No I'm not on MSN right now cause I have to leave again soon, but I'll be there later on
Old 11-14-2009, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Sweet! Apparently my favourite part of a trip is procrastinating on packing, so I will reply in a bit

edit.. 1500 posts! jeez.
... Sawyer & Kate
Old 11-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Mel I did record it (not all of it though ), but on my blackberry. For some reason it won't send to my email It was pretty good, we have a pretty small gospel choir. But it was good. The guy soloist wasn't so good though Oh and there's dancers

God, this day sucks already. People at this school can be major tools

[ Sasha MJ
Old 11-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Dudes: I am leaving on my big trip tomorrow, so I wanna say goodbye... I won't post for about two weeks... Or never again if I die skydiving
for everybody!
... Sawyer & Kate
Old 11-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Oh boy! We'll miss you. Have fun and tell us about it when you get back

[ Sasha MJ
Old 11-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Or never again if I die skydiving
dude