Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I haven't forgotten, promise! I'm not even officially here right now but I'll definitely reply to you soon tomorrow should be another busy day, then on Friday I'll be gone all evening but from Saturday on, I'm coming right back into posting mode
Old 11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

And next Monday I'll be
... Sawyer & Kate
Old 11-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, everyone's so busy Including me

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 11-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

^ Same.

School sucks. I'm ready to have a real job! ..... Assuming I'd be hired.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

I know. I'm freaking out about internships/jobs.

Holy cow, so get this. There was a dead body on campus this morning. Someone spotted it from the 3rd floor of the library. He supposedly drowned in the lake and then his body washed up onto the rocks There's all this investigation going but it's so creepy There was mad chaos when I was walking to class, and I had no idea what was going on until my friend texted me. I'm not sure if it was a student or not, but yeah, I'm freaked out. It's been a weird day

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 11-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Sasha Oh my god, that is creepy! I hope you're not freaking out too much today

So last night I was thinking about not going to my first class today because I was tired (and lazy ) but well, I did go because I'm not used to miss classes anyway and guess what? My teacher wasn' here!!!! I was so mad, I almost decided not to go last night but I still woke up and for what? Nothing! I have my first class with him tomorrow again but this time I don't know if I'm gonna go
But well, since I had some free times before my next class I decided to go look around stores and when I went to see CDs I saw the "This Is It" double album!!! I didn't even know it came out here already I mean there was some commercial on tv since last week but they were just mentioning an MJ collector album with some rare songs but without saying the name of the album or if it was already out so I thought it might be TII but that it wasn't out but well now I know it is lol And I think I'm definitely going to buy it tomorrow! Plus I also saw a This Is It shirt And now I want that too But damn, with all those stuff (there's also still that MJ book I want) I really won't have any money left soon, plus christmas is coming soon so I need to keep some money

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mel

I love you more!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Luka!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

how you doing bb?

I love you more!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm doing fine Just look back at my previous post and you will see lol Like I said I was just a bit mad that I woke up for nothing this morning lol And I also said I have MJ stuff to buy too

What about you?

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was too lazy to read it first, but after I posted I ended up reading stupid teacher for not going

I don't want MJ stuff anymore I'm broke

I'm okay, at work I really don't understand why do I have to work for a living

I love you more!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Haha yeah, I know that lazyness feeling Yeah, stupid indeed

lol I still have some money to buy stuff but I'm afraid if I keep going like this I'll be broke too Almost everytime I go into a Dvds/CDs/Books store I see something I wanna buy, mostly MJ stuff lol But I know that's going to be hard to not buy the This Is It album and I'm not sure about the t-shirt yet, but I would also love to have it, it's with the TII movie poster But like I said I need to save money to buy christmas gifts too

Aww I know!! And I still don't get why we don't get money for posting here What a wonderful job it will be

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone here is gonna get love from me at christmas that's how broke I am I do want the TII album someone is gonna have to give it to me as a gift

OMG that so should be a job I always say that, but nobody listens to me I would work everyday till late hours without complains

I love you more!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Love is a nice gift I guess Aww, I would have given you the TII album for christmas but since we're living so far away from each other that's not going to happen I'm sure someone else will give it to you though

I know right? Same here, I would be here till late at night and all day long, I wouldn't care

Btw, this is random but yesterday on the TV news here they talked about that big black out you guys had in Brazil, I thought about you when I heard that lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought it would be a good gift I hope the ppl who gets it agree with us

why don't we live closer Mel?? I want the album, maybe I shoudl put you in touch of ppl I know here

omg really??? I had no idea they reported that in other countries the black out sucked I had to stay here as I told you and didn't get much sleep, I was so tired yesterday and I was hungry when I stayed here, cause everything was closed

I love you more!