Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I felt so bad when Jesse said..."Was that scripted?" He looked genuinely surprised/stunned.

Honestly? It feels like Rachel has been leading him on. BUT I much prefer an ending like this to one where they just agree to be friends or whatever. I dunno. As long as he's back next season. They can stomp all over his heart believing themselves to be better than the supposed heartbreaker or whatever...as long as he's in the episodes..it makes for better episodes!

Maybe I'm biased but I found the last few episodes with Jesse back alot better than they have been in the middle of the season. His blend of sexy snark is really needed among that group of characters.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

i agree i think jesse makes the show better. Nod: i def want jon back for s3 & i def want more rachel & jesse! i love his snarly remarks too!
Old 05-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

I've added you salvatorelover! Welcome hun! I'm Britt.

It would kill me to see Jesse pining or heartbroken over Rachel. He had let his showface slip in Funeral when he asked Rachel if she was picturing anyone during My Man. He recovered nicely though. It was just enough to show he had a vulnerable moment but that this moment wouldn't define him.

I felt awful he had to witness that last night. But classic Jesse St. James does not faulter. He wasn't criticizing Finn and Rachel's kiss as a jealous ex like Finn was trying to make it seem. He told Rachel she looked amazing and sounded great but shouldn't have kissed him because it was unprofessional. Finn being all in denial didn't believe that Jesse was stating a fact and not a jealous opinion until he found out they didn't make top 10. It was pretty clear the kiss was the reason they didn't rank.

I also love how Jesse didn't start a scene or be confrontational unlike other people. Finn gets up in his face and Jesse never even blinks. That's my bb. He's got fight in him and he's prepared to lay it all on the line to win Rachel back.

Let's just hope Rachel actually does come to her senses next season and leaves for New York. With Jesse.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Britt! I'm Sydney.

|| NH ♥ PR ♥ LP ♥ RAd ||
Old 05-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

One good thing I realized after...all this.

Assuming that I'm not mistaken...
The first time Rachel mentioned the words "True Love", it was about her and Jesse, and the second time, it was about Broadway, New York, etc.

Definite video idea.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwdandcasey07 (View Post)
One good thing I realized after...all this.

Assuming that I'm not mistaken...
The first time Rachel mentioned the words "True Love", it was about her and Jesse, and the second time, it was about Broadway, New York, etc.

Definite video idea.
OMG...that's right.

Not breathing over the epic love story that is Jesse/Rachel.

I refuse to vote off 19...

#19 - 3
#30 - 1
Old 05-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrittnoel21x (View Post)
It would kill me to see Jesse pining or heartbroken over Rachel. He had let his showface slip in Funeral when he asked Rachel if she was picturing anyone during My Man. He recovered nicely though. It was just enough to show he had a vulnerable moment but that this moment wouldn't define him.

I felt awful he had to witness that last night. But classic Jesse St. James does not faulter. He wasn't criticizing Finn and Rachel's kiss as a jealous ex like Finn was trying to make it seem. He told Rachel she looked amazing and sounded great but shouldn't have kissed him because it was unprofessional. Finn being all in denial didn't believe that Jesse was stating a fact and not a jealous opinion until he found out they didn't make top 10. It was pretty clear the kiss was the reason they didn't rank.

I also love how Jesse didn't start a scene or be confrontational unlike other people. Finn gets up in his face and Jesse never even blinks. That's my bb. He's got fight in him and he's prepared to lay it all on the line to win Rachel back.

Let's just hope Rachel actually does come to her senses next season and leaves for New York. With Jesse.
Hasn't Jesse just been so mature about everything? Yes, his showface slipped during 'My Man', but he's consistently resisted what has probably been a very strong urge to retaliate every time Finn has goaded him. I love the fact that he's basically ignored Finn, refusing to give him any kind of power. Jesse has also been the teller of truths, whether people want to hear them or not. He kept all the hurt about the kiss inside, and rather than lashing out, he merely pointed out what it would cost ND. That's class.

I'd like to think that, the more time Rachel spends with Finn, the more she'll realize that he's not right for her. And, if we're lucky enough to have Jesse around in s3, the comparisons between the two will be so telling, and so easily made, that the decision to break up with Finn and reunite with Jesse will happen organically.

Rachel, Jesse and Kurt in NYC? I'd watch!

To spare you the pain of voting, Britt, I'll help this along.

#19 - 4

ETA: Welcome, Sydney! I'm Ann.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love those lyrics Amy. So true to JR and their story.
Aren't they though? Once I mentioned the song lyrics I listened to the song non-stop this afternoon.

Quote:
He's proven himself. He's there for her. For the long haul. He came back a year later, FOR HER. He look the consulting position, FOR HER. He came back to make things right FOR HER. He flew to NYC for Nationals, by himself...wait for it....FOR HER.
THIS. You know what I loved about Will's "Or her" was that there was no question about who Will was talking about, It's only Rachel and it's only ever been Rachel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusW (View Post)
Maybe I'm biased but I found the last few episodes with Jesse back alot better than they have been in the middle of the season. His blend of sexy snark is really needed among that group of characters.
No, it's not just you. Save the season finale, the last 2 episodes were my favorites of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwdandcasey07 (View Post)
OMG, Joanne, you're right. "Jesse and I might not be true love, but what if we are?"

You guys are right about Jesse being mature about everything especially last night. What I loved about "My Man" is that he didn't let what she said cloud his judgement when watching her performance. And he was obviously hurt by what he witnessed on that stage at Nationals but he didn't make it about that. He just stated the facts that it cost ND a chance to actually win Nationals.

Welcome to the thread, Sydney!
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Will is so Team Jesse.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

So I've never visited this board before, but I'm a major St Berry shipper.

Anyway, I've been blogging 24/7 since the finale about St Berry, and crying. I swear to god the people on Tumblr think I'm nuts. So what if I am? St BErry is my drug and no one's given me my fix.

Anyway. I come in peace, just needed to say a few words about my OTP before I went to bed.

Elena Gilbert ღ Damon Salvatore
Sofia | Elena Gilbert Stan
Old 05-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Aww sweetie you are very welcome here. I'm Britt. We're all a little emotional after the trainwreck that was the finale but we've also made such progress too!

These last 3 eps were huge, if not for St. Berry together (as in..Rachel), then Jesse. He loves her. It can't be disputed now.

Would you like to be added to the list hun?
Old 05-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Whatever, they're both going to be living in New York, auditioning for the same Broadway shows.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh god. Yes.

I know.. I know... I think Finchel is just a bump in the road.. St Berry is her endgame, Rachel's endgame. Because no matter what, the stage is her one true love, and she will always find Jesse there. <3 They're so destined it's not even funny, the writers would be committing suicide by not going there.

I have no doubt St Berry will be endgame (in some way..) but it's just surviving heartache after heartache that I can't handle...

I know I'm crazy. But once you get a taste of St Berry you can never get enough.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

I don't like to use the term "endgame" because IMO, JR will never be "The End". Unless they just die together spontaneously.

She may be with someone now who she thinks is her present. But Jesse is her future. Plain and simple.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I guess what I'm trying to say is they're always going to be drawn together. There's a magnetic pull there and Rachel can never, ever say 'no' to Jesse. She loves him, plain and simple.