View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 05:45 PM
xbrittnoel21x
Master Fan

I've added you salvatorelover! Welcome hun! I'm Britt.

It would kill me to see Jesse pining or heartbroken over Rachel. He had let his showface slip in Funeral when he asked Rachel if she was picturing anyone during My Man. He recovered nicely though. It was just enough to show he had a vulnerable moment but that this moment wouldn't define him.

I felt awful he had to witness that last night. But classic Jesse St. James does not faulter. He wasn't criticizing Finn and Rachel's kiss as a jealous ex like Finn was trying to make it seem. He told Rachel she looked amazing and sounded great but shouldn't have kissed him because it was unprofessional. Finn being all in denial didn't believe that Jesse was stating a fact and not a jealous opinion until he found out they didn't make top 10. It was pretty clear the kiss was the reason they didn't rank.

I also love how Jesse didn't start a scene or be confrontational unlike other people. Finn gets up in his face and Jesse never even blinks. That's my bb. He's got fight in him and he's prepared to lay it all on the line to win Rachel back.

Let's just hope Rachel actually does come to her senses next season and leaves for New York. With Jesse.