Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay so what happened?

ETA: NVM I found out:

*Note sarcasm below

Well I guess at least they were original about it, it's not like they've had any other couple cheat on each other before...oh wait Quinn cheated on Sam with Finn and she cheated on Finn with Puck, Finn cheated on Quinn with Rachel, Brittany cheated on Artie with Santana, Will cheated on Emma with Shelby, Mercedes cheated on Shane with Sam.

Hmm well at least it was well developed and they gave them the proper attention they deserved for that storyline...oh wait didn't they get ignored for 3 episodes in a row before this thing happened?

Well at least it wasn't OOC. I mean it's not like Jake ever told Marley that she's all he needs or he ever told Ryder that since he's been with Marley it's like there hasn't been another girl in the world...oh wait.

I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 11-15-2013 at 05:29 AM
Old 11-15-2013, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

It was SO bad. I can't even think about it.
icon: wolfsbane
Old 11-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

It's kind of ridiculous, but I wonder if Melissa/Blake weren't engaged right now, if they wouldn't be sabotaging Jarley? The timing's too suspect. If I'm right, Ryan's reached a new low. Jarley was the ONLY popular couple in s4 pretty much...at least on the Lima side. So whyyyyyyyyyy?

icon
Old 11-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't even want to think about what they're doing-but was there at least a worthwhile duet involved?
Old 11-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

No duets thus far. I haven't seen the Twerk ep yet. I'll let you know.

icon
Old 11-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah wasn't happy with what they did, i really love jarley and they were the best thing i hope they don't ruin it anymore

it was heartbreaking to watch

does anyone know what marley and bree were talking about besides her showing jake moves? i missed parts of it

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 11-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

So does it make me a bad Jarley fan if I hope that Bree gives Jake an STD? B/c he screwed up big time and he needs to learn a lesson and grovel and beg and fix it.
Rachel
Old 11-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Glee hasn't done THAT lesson yet.

icon
Old 11-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

They should! I'm sure it's something everyone would remember and at least it would be original. Obviously I don't want him to get something with lasting effects, but like a short one that's fixable but will still give a good scare.
Rachel
Old 11-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

And assuming it's unprotected, I'll bet Puck would guest star and have something to say.

icon
Old 11-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG yes that would be awesome, esp since Puck warned Jack about not messing things up with Marley with that whole spiel about waving him off base.
Rachel
Old 11-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I've had only two partners, my wife only three, but somehow we got a fungus. When they found it in her they didn't bother to test me because the test is horrible and it's cured with just four huge, horrible pills.
That's enough for the purpodse and everyone can get tested. maybe someone will be found with an innocent illness they can worry about for awhile.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Glee hasn't done THAT lesson yet.
good point
Old 11-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Maybe a one time cheat I could have forgiven. But really Jake an affair? Did the writers really have to rub salt in the wound like that? I couldn't believe my eyes! I knew the episode would be bad, but not quite THAT bad! They just took all of Jake's character growth and threw it all out the window! He and Marley were so happy and on track and had come so far, wtf? Here I thought the writers were writing Jarley as such a mature couple who could talk out whatever issues they had. Totally OOC for one of them to cheat (let alone have an affair) like that, when they had come so far! Also, as has been said, why not play their issues out over a few episodes? One episode and then Jake cheats? Come on, completely beyond lazy writing! I only hope this isn't being set up to make Ryder the better guy, so he can swoop in and sweep Marley off her feet. If we have another round of Ryley (ugh) though, I think it would only be temporary! I still have hope for Jarley, RM seems to be making it clear that the story is all about them. I mean, you could tell by the way the camera shifted from Marley and then to Jake's face, ending the episode like that. Not to mention, every couple seems to cheat on this show at some time or other (I was just hoping it wasn't Jarley). I still want them together, but Jake has to make it up to Marley in a big way and do a whole lot of grovelling! As for the STD stuff, I wouldn't be against it. It might teach Jake a lesson. I would also be all about Puck coming back and telling him off. He deserves it! That all being said, as much as I hated what happened, can I just say that Marley rocked Wrecking Ball? Really love her as a singer, she's got some amazing pipes! (Notice the song goes, "I will always want you?") I just hope I'm right about Jarley and RM isn't setting up Ryley because of the actors being engaged in real life and possibly trying to create another version of Finchel. I loved Finchel, but they can't be recreated. Besides that, Ryley have no chemistry (despite being together in real life) and bored me to tears. Okay, that's enough from me for now, keep the faith guys!
Old 11-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I do not want an STD storyline Would Marley ever take Jake back if he got an STD? I mean, I wouldn't
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
does anyone know what marley and bree were talking about besides her showing jake moves? i missed parts of it
Marley told her she was trash pretty much
icon: wolfsbane