Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I say the sneak peak clip so at least we get something cute with them in the next ep
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I have no words. They had some cute moments, but I hate that Jake cheated on Marley with Bree. It was sooooooo OOC how he was pressuring her. And of course Bree is more than willing to oblige him, I can't stand her! I hope eventually Marley forgives Jake! -Sigh-
Old 11-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

WHHHHYYYY Not that I didn't see this coming but ugh.

I actually understood both sides of the argument they had in Jake's room... but afterwards
icon: wolfsbane
Old 11-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly 09 (View Post)
WHHHHYYYY Not that I didn't see this coming but ugh.

I actually understood both sides of the argument they had in Jake's room... but afterwards
I agree, I really hate this. They've just taken Jake's character development and trashed it. He and Jarley had come so far. I know they needed a story, drama, etc, but the cheating was soooooooo not needed!
Old 11-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Every couple on this show goes through cheating, I was just really REALLY hoping Jarley wouldn't

I mean I'm glad they were featured a lot in this episode, but I totally agree, the cheating bit was not needed! I think if they had just left it with their argument it would've been a good storyline too.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Every couple on this show goes through cheating, I was just really REALLY hoping Jarley wouldn't

I mean I'm glad they were featured a lot in this episode, but I totally agree, the cheating bit was not needed! I think if they had just left it with their argument it would've been a good storyline too.
Yeah, they had been pushed to the background for far too long! I had the same thought: their argument would have been drama enough without the cheating. I still have hope for them though. Klaine went through cheating and their engaged now, so while it will no doubt be painful for Jarley for a while, I believe they'll eventually make up. I hope anyway!
Old 11-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay so I didn't watch the ep so can someone please tell me what happened? Like do we know for sure that he cheated? I only saw snippets and I saw him fight with Marley and then he went to Bree and asked her if she wanted to go some place private but what happened after that and why were they fighting?
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon1982 (View Post)
Yeah, they had been pushed to the background for far too long! I had the same thought: their argument would have been drama enough without the cheating. I still have hope for them though. Klaine went through cheating and their engaged now, so while it will no doubt be painful for Jarley for a while, I believe they'll eventually make up. I hope anyway!
It sucks, but drama at least gives them screen time so I can't complain about that I thought their fight scene was really good, I love that they both made valid points. I think they'll make it too Klaine and Finchel both went through it. Guess it was Jarley's turn
Old 11-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please explain things to me b/c I'm starting to freak out
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

No we didn't actually see him cheat on her, but it's definitely implied. He went to Bree after he and Marley fought. Then in the closing song he gave this look to Marley which pretty much confirmed that he did do it
Old 11-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay well since we didn't actually see anything, and usually on Glee they show us the cheating, I'm choosing to believe he didn't cheat until we get proof that he did. Maybe the look was b/c he felt guilty for thinking about cheating on her or he almost did but he stopped himself just in time.
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

The bright side: we did get a makeout scene

I guess there's a little chance he didn't do it, but I really think he did During their fight Marley told him to get with one of "those" girls.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw that part but like I said doesn't Glee usually show couples cheating when they actually cheat? They did it when Finn and Rachel kissed for the first time while Finn was with Quinn, they did it when Shelby and Will made out after Will and Emma just got together, they did it when Finn and Quinn were hooking up while Quinn was with Sam, they did it when Santana and Brittany were together while Brittany was still with Artie, so isn't there a chance that Jake didn't cheat on her since we didn't actually see it? And wouldn't we prefer to give Jake the benefit of the doubt, you know innocent until proven guilty and all that.
Rachel
Old 11-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

No you're right, there is a chance he didn't do it... but I'd rather expect the worst now, so if I'm wrong and it turns out he didn't cheat I'll be happy Does that make sense?
Old 11-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It sucks, but drama at least gives them screen time so I can't complain about that I thought their fight scene was really good, I love that they both made valid points. I think they'll make it too Klaine and Finchel both went through it. Guess it was Jarley's turn
Yep, if they were happy all the time, we'd hardly see them, lol! Next episode will be more drama with Marley finding out about Bree and Jake. Poor girl! I think they'll break up, but hopefully when that happens, we'll see longing looks between them. That would be one bright side to it! Just hope we're not in for another round of Ryley!