Thank you for that.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-15-2018, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love Buffy I remember staying home one time to watch a marathon of the show
Old 06-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

A Buffy marathon is always great.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah, it is.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-22-2018, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I could watch that show over and over.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-28-2018, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I don't know if I ever saw the show from the get go. I was so young when I watched it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-29-2018, 12:22 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

It's definitely worth watching or revisiting. I've been rewatching the series on DVD after not seeing it for years (almost done with S6) and I'm just reminded why it's one of the best shows of all time. What an amazing show.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I'll add it to my list of shows to eventually watch.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-29-2018, 12:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 06-30-2018, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you for that.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 07-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

The main thing I didn't like about S6 was Spike and Buffy's toxic and abusive relationship (leading to him almost raping her) I could of done without that. Everything else was whatever. I'm on S7 right now but S6 has still been my least favorite season but I did understand more about everyone being in a dark place and I did like the storylines with Buffy feeling numb and lost after being brought back to life, Willow's addiction to magic, Dawn stealing cause she feels neglected (she still annoyed the hell out of me though) Giles feeling he has to leave town to force Buffy to grow up, etc. Rewatching the series being older, I can relate or understand some things more. Especially the theme that season with life hitting you hard and you make some bad choices, which is definitely what Buffy and Willow did.

As for Tara, I do wish they didn't kill her but I guess it was the best thing to make Willow completely lose it, break her sobriety, become an evil and very powerful witch (why couldn't this Willow face Glory? She would of kicked her ass) to avenge her. It's just sad the way Tara was killed, just hit by a stray bullet by cowardly Warren right after she and Willow got back together (Oh, and after they but Tara in the opening credits only to kill her in that episode. JW was so wrong for that one) I didn't agree with Willow killing someone but Warren also had it coming. Especially after he was about to rape his ex then killed her. I was neutral on Willow/Tara, I was a huge Oz/Willow fan. Apparently if SG stayed on the show Oz would of been killed instead. I would of hated that way more but in general I wish Tara didn't get killed. I didn't forget but it is crazy how powerful Willow is! Buffy couldn't even touch her. I also still get chills when Giles came back to fight Willow. Lastly, I love the end of "Lessons" when the first evil turns into all the big bads in reverse. I always loved that moment, amazing.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah, there are some things from S6 which could've been better for sure.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
Yeah, there are some things from S6 which could've been better for sure.
I agree. I personally didn`t like it that the Buffy/Spike relationship based on pure lust. I`m not a fan of something like that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread