Fan Forum Hero

Probably wouldn't hurt
Old 06-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if I've seen that scene or not but it looks funny

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember what episode it was, but it was funny. He is so full of himself
Old 06-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He really is which I think is what makes me hesitate to like him but then he's charming too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you are on point there. That was how I felt as well
Old 06-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its the bad kind of charming which makes you want to like his character too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Again, I agree with you.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Good to know

Anything you'd like to see them do with this character next season?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe make him take things a little more seriously and feel like he is part of the team? Just things from last season he joked around a lot and at times it seemed like he was not comfortable being on the team.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I'd want to see too. He needs to become more comfortable there, which takes time, & I'm sure they all went through a learning period before they were. But I think for him the journey is longer since he's so used to working alone & then he's coming into a team which already has close bonds. Seeing Quinn - the other newbie - gone could be interesting to see if that changes things for him. It could make things harder as he'll be the only newbie there then (not that he's all that new anymore) but may also make him see the others missing what was lost & realise that he is a part of the team & they wouldn't want to see him gone either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice that you want to see that too Good point about him working alone and it making it harder for him to feel comfortable. And that could be interesting to see if Quinn leaving helps with that.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I am curious to see his reaction to her being gone as they could do something with it since as they both joined at the same time but I wouldn't be surprised if they wasted that opportunity. Hopefully he will become more comfortable in this environment quickly in the new season, I don't want his discomfort to drag on too long

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be nice, but you are probably right that they won't. Also agreed not having discomfort not being dragged out for too long.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread