Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2017, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that sounds good

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiepookie (View Post)
eh. I still like Torres, the team feels like a team again
I do agree with this It does feel like a team
Old 04-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Wilmer Valderrama says working on NCIS like being 'parachuted on to runaway train'

How did you feel when you were offered the chance to join NCIS in its 14th season?
The show has been around for so long and I feel like every member of my family has been religiously following this like a prescription so it was exciting to get an opportunity to be part of something they all loved and to put my career in a different direction.

Starting out on a hit show, it was like coming full circle. It's a cast that I truly respect and a legacy that I thought would be beautiful to be part of. It's also remarkable that it's still (one of) the most-watched shows on the planet so they're obviously doing something great.

How involved were you in developing your character?
I had a great conversation with the writers and explained some of the things that I've been doing in my career in the last couple of years that have been exercising different muscles basically. I appreciated the fact that they allowed me to help shape a character with them, and collaborate with them, and create something that was so far removed from who I was.

It was a pleasure to come to work every day and build a little layer into every episode.

Tell us a bit about your character.
Special Agent Nick Torres has been an undercover agent for eight years. Something happened in Argentina, where his cover was blown, and he's forced to come out of the shadows. He had terminated communication with NCIS a couple of years earlier so he was believed either dead or turned to the dark side.

He returns to Washington DC to warn about a possible threat and Gibbs sees an asset and resource in him that the team could use. You see that Torres is a little rough around the edges and doesn't play well with others. He lived a double life and was a lone wolf so he's obviously apprehensive about joining such a tight-knit team

Did you need to do any research or training for the role?
I've done a number of jobs that allow me to either do Navy Seal training or investigative training in the LAPD but this is a whole different level. You're talking about investigating cases that are on the inside.

What's so special about NCIS is these are cases that are unique to the inside of the branches of the military. It makes them unique and fun cases to work on but no matter how much training we do as an actor to make sure we walk and speak and carry ourselves like one of these men, it doesn't come close to the sacrifices many of them make in real life so you really want to get it right to pay tribute to them.

Read More
There's a couple more questions on the link, I just didn't want to post the whole thing here

Quote:
Sneak Peeks With NCIS’ Wilmer Valderrama
NCIS star Wilmer Valderrama takes us behind-the-scenes of his hot Hawaii photo shoot

It was a picture perfect day in Hawaii, as Watch! Magazine took over the breathtaking Kahala Resort in Honolulu for a playful photo shoot with NCIS heartthrob Wilmer Valderrama. The NCIS newcomer brought amazing energy to the shoot, as did photographer Nino Muñoz. We know you’re dying for a glimpse of these amazing photos (we promise they’ll be worth the wait!), so we asked the NCIS star for a behind-the-scenes look of his favorite moments and he was happy to oblige. Here's what a day in paradise with Wilmer Valderrama looks like.

View Pictures Here

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 04-08-2017 at 08:57 PM
Old 04-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice! Thanks for bringing that over Chelle!
Old 04-10-2017, 02:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

YW

the pics look nice or at least the setting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes they do I have heard that Hawaii is really pretty (and looks so from the pictures I have see from my friend and also watching Hawaii Five-0 )
Old 04-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've heard that too & seen from pics A part of me is curious on if it has any similarities to Australia given it is closer to it than it is to the US

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm. I dunno! I am curious to know that as well now too
Old 04-13-2017, 01:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

One day I guess I'll have to find a way to go there so I can tell you then (its not on my list of places to go to though)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-13-2017, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well you should be able to tell by pictures you have seen I would think From what I have seen, it has jungles, it looks like it has rain forests, it has nice beaches etc how does that compare with Australia?
Old 04-17-2017, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

we have some of those things too I'll have to have a proper look at some pics I think to compare

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-27-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well then I guess comparing more pictures will have to do
Old 05-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wilmer will appear on Celebrity Family Feud at some point:
Quote:
Eva Longoria – Actress, director and producer; playing for Padres Contra El Cancer

Amaury Nolasco – Actor and producer, known for “Prison Break,” “Transformers” and “2 Fast 2 Furious”
Ana Ortiz – Actress known for “Ugly Betty,” “Devious Maids” and “Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son”
Justina Machado – Actress known for “One Day at a Time,” “Jane the Virgin” and “Six Feet Under”
Wilmer Valderrama – Actor, singer and producer known for “That ‘70s Show,” “NCIS” and appears in the animated comedy “Charming”

VERSUS

George Lopez – Actor/comedian; playing for George Lopez Foundation

Constance Marie – Known for her roles on “George Lopez,” the film “Selena” and currently on the Freeform drama “Switched at Birth”
Ray Diaz – Model and actor on “George Lopez,” HULU’s “East Los High”
Oscar De La Hoya – Olympic gold medal-winning boxer best known for his winning bouts in six different weight classes
Mayan Lopez – George’s daughter

x

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh neat! I was wondering if any of the cast may be on there this season
Old 05-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well now you know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread