TV Insider interview asking if there's any chance of LA updates:
https://www.tvinsider.com/1121352/nc...acters-update/
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for bringing it over

I completely agree with this:
Quote:
“The focus is Hawai’i, but Sam does have that backstory and we’ll see if it gets addressed. People just have to tune in. But there’s some fun stuff happening, for sure.”
Yes he has a history, but the focus needs to be on the current show he is on. Not just for updates on LA & continuing their story. Those things need to be a natural part not forced if they do arise.

I like what Vanessa had to say too. The shows do listen to fans, they do respond as best as they can & know what fans want from Sam now joining Hawai'í

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Love how Vanessa is kindly confirming that the show will be still about Hawai'i and their local cases , and Sam will be part of that while respecting where he came from
Old 02-09-2024, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is how it should be

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-12-2024, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Long (and really fun to read!) interview with Parade: https://parade.com/tv/ncis-hawaii-se...lers-interview
Old 02-12-2024, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

thanks for the article!

it shows that Vanessa & LL won't have any problems working with each other
Old 02-17-2024, 08:36 AM
Extreme Fan

LL and Vanessa have been named TV Line's POTW!!!
https://tvline.com/lists/ll-cool-j-v...on-3-premiere/
Old 02-17-2024, 06:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That doesn't need to be shared in the spoiler thread as it isn't discussing a future storyline . Something like that could go in the general Hawai'i discussion thread, news (bolo) thread, character threads, or the pairing thread you started for them

Seems an odd choice to me but I don't watch other shows to know what other options they could have considered

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-19-2024, 08:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Season finale filming is set to start in the next couple of days. And based off of the casting calls I've seen posted by @j1m1lurks on Twitter, looks like we could be in for another 2 part finale. (which is now making me think of just what surprise guest they could possibly bring in this time. 🤪)
Old 03-20-2024, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

thanks for the news!!

sounds like an action packed season finale for them
Old 03-23-2024, 07:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yasmine Al-Bustami Teases What Is Coming in ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ Season 3 Finale: ‘Lots of Action’

She confirms that it is a two-part finale, with filming for the last episode starting last Thursday (Mar 21). She then vaguely teases two things from the finale, one which the true title of the article reveals (warning it will be in the URL) & I've edited out the other I kept in. The article then moves on to talking a little bit about this week's episode & Lucy/Yasmine's involvement in it.

There is a more in-depth interview with her posted on the Spoilers board.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2024, 06:31 AM
Extreme Fan

If anyone is still concerned about renewal, here's a quote from a latest People interview with Vanessa:

Quote:
In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, the Love Is Blind co-host, 43, revealed that her 9-year-old daughter Brooklyn wants to make sure her parents make time to celebrate their upcoming 13th wedding anniversary together.

Vanessa explained that she will be busy filming season 4 of NCIS: Hawaii this summer and won't be able to ask for time off for her and Nick's July 15 anniversary. But, the actress said that Brooklyn isn't about to let her mom and dad miss the special milestone.

"She asked when I went back to work, and I said, 'End of June.' She goes, 'But your anniversary is July 13. She's like, 'And it's your lucky number, it's your golden anniversary.' I was like, 'I know, baby.' She said, 'Well, you have to be with Daddy. You guys have to go do something,' " recalls Vanessa, who also shares sons Camden, 11, and Phoenix, 7, with Nick, 50.
Link: https://people.com/vanessa-lachey-da...ce=twitter.com
Old 03-24-2024, 11:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That doesn't prove anything about renewals. That is just hope.

Seems wrong that she can't ask for time off & them to work around a milestone anniversary. If they can work around Yasmine coming & going with other commitments, they should be able to give Vanessa a few days off to celebrate her wedding anniversary

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2024, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I agree with you Chelle on that - and also think that they will let Vanessa to take a couple days of indeed they receive the greenlight for s4...
Old 03-24-2024, 11:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is good to plan to presume she'll have to work, but I feel like they also would be willing to work with her & around that date so they can do something. Even if it is just small. She possibly wouldn't want to ask either. But now it is out there hopefully they see & try make it work so she can have some time off.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread