Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2024, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I know. It's in the main Spoilers thread since it's mostly new footage and therefore a big spoiler.
----------------

Oh my gooooosh!!! I need this interview noooowwwww!!!

Last edited by Ladybird16; 01-20-2024 at 05:34 PM
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 07:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a cruel tease for you. Exciting though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 08:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I knoooowwwww!!!! Anytime Hetty is mentioned in an interview gets me excited!!!
Old 01-20-2024, 09:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable
Hope the wait isn't too long. Interview may be evil & be day before premiere though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2024, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Nice to know that Vanessa & LL are promoting together...

... hopefully the wait won't be too long!
Old 01-24-2024, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

It's heeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeee!
https://tvline.com/interviews/ncis-h...cy-1235138701/
Old 01-25-2024, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Enjoy
Old 01-25-2024, 09:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that. Did it give you much on Hetty?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-26-2024, 01:21 AM
Extreme Fan

She was mentioned (and that beautiful hug she had with Nell in Season 12 was also shown ❤❤), they say any possibility of an update is basically 'we'll see, wait until the episodes air'.

Which to me, sounds a heck of a lot better then a straight 'no' answer. Yeah, endless reasons to hope for answers has been my agenda for the last 2 years now, but until there is absolutely zero reason reason to, I'm gonna keep hoping for answers, even if it takes forever or through some kind of hologram.
Old 01-26-2024, 02:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Better than no or nothing but seems a big tease for not much reward. The fact that they brought it up & teased it though makes it seem possible that something will come from it even if it is just a small verbal update

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-26-2024, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

A verbal update would be something as well...

... hut at least it is not a definite no, but a maybe
Old 01-27-2024, 07:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Not considered a spoiler since it is officially released but sharing in here too:

Sneak Peek:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-29-2024, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

thanks for sharing them
Old 02-04-2024, 08:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Man, I've been daydreaming hard the last few days of what it would be like to find out if Hetty was going to show up in an episode of this show or the OG one. It would be huge for the press sites! LA's biggest team member finally making her grand comeback after 2 years of being absent? The promotion reasons would be outstanding!!

The articles themselves, the interviews (there would definitely be interviews because of how famous she is!), the photos (omg, finally new photos!), the episode press release, the sneak peaks, the trailer itself (it would have to be a big one!), it would be ratings gold for CBS. Not to mention, all the happy fans across social media who have wanted to see her again for so long!!

(yeah, this may sound like 1 of my many daydreams of what I expected out of LA last year in it's last days, only with a different show. Except this 1 would be perfect in this scenario!).

It would all be huge to have her in an episode later on this Season. (2nd half begins filming this week, so there's time.)
Old 02-04-2024, 10:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If they did it I feel like they'd probably either have it as a LA special where they did promote it, or it would be a surprise. Like the OG & Hawai'i do a crossover, & surprise we found Hetty. So no promotion, just a reveal.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread