Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That too, didn't think of that despite watching the episode over the weekend

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe, it was my first thought when I saw the episode stills... Tiva locked in again? Now where have I seen that already?
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Elevators and Ziva just don't mix Might be safer for her to start taking stairs
Old 10-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe, but where is the fun in that? She's had some good scenes in there.

Maybe people should start taking the stairs if she is in the elevator

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes she did

and yea, that could work too... except for Tony. It's ok if Tony gets stuck in there with her again
Old 10-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Valid point... As long as it's not for similar reasons, I wouldn't say no to her & Tony stuck in there again either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe, do you think Ziva brings bad karma to elevators and everyone who rides in one with her gets stuck eventually?

How about Tony and Ziva stuck in an elevator just because the thing won’t work? Without any other reason? That would be fun
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Both of those things sound right & good to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They sound good to me too
Old 09-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Random fact: Watching the commentary for this episode & supposedly this is the first episode ever where you see Vance & Gibbs in Gibbs' basement

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really? That's interesting!
Old 09-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what was said on the commentary . I thought it was a pretty interesting fact, & thinking about it that is probably true as I don't remember seeing him down there in earlier seasons

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's crazy that he hasn't been there before that though. It seems like he has and weird that it was only just shown last season him being there
Old 09-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That is true, but I do feel that before he also wouldn't have had the reason to be done there . It almost makes me want to rewatch to check

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread