Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep, Abby & McGee go down to Mexico where she's assigned the cold case but then when she figures out Gibbs did it I know she doesn't know what to do, but then Vance covers it up from what I remember. Then we had the case go over into the season premiere the following season (& I think the episode is called 'The Spider & the Fly') where they end up tricking the brother into shooting the sister & he gets arrested. Then he's appeared later on as they've spoken to him in jail for some reason

We all know Gibbs is guilty but yeah a part of me would like him to get away with it forever. He was grief stricken (& it was Mike Franks' fault as he left Gibbs alone with the case file so he could find out who it was) - so who can blame him for doing what he did. It doesn't excuse his actions, but his actions were understandable even if he was breaking the law & killing someone in cold blood. But on the other hand the show could end one day with Gibbs being arrested for his crime, especially since they keep bringing it back up

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had thought Magee and Tony , Ziva all knew about Gibbs killing the man who killed his family …
Or maybe it was just Franks and Jenny .
Just a strange time in the series to bring up a very old story .
NCIS timeline that Gibs story of revenge, was like over 20 years ago .
I Had not seen actor Mike Ferrell in many years on TV .
This type of Storyline has been used many many times on TV… I saw this similar story , of a group of Powerful people Arranging executions , on The Blacklist .

Gibbs is bulletproof … his old pickup gets shot up he only gets a scratch ?
Old 05-11-2019, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
I Had not seen actor Mike Ferrell in many years on TV .
This type of Storyline has been used many many times on TV… I saw this similar story , of a group of Powerful people Arranging executions , on The Blacklist .

Gibbs is bulletproof … his old pickup gets shot up he only gets a scratch ?
Hi Logan I know what you mean about Mike Farrell...I looked him up when I saw him on this episode and the man is 80 years old but I thought he did a good job as the judge...the evil, criminal, killer judge. And I know what you mean about Blacklist...I'm a huge fan too...Friday finale.

And yes, Gibbs is totally bulletproof, well...that's because he's, um...you know, Gibbs! It was so maddening to hear Mallory, who did the shooting at Gibbs, say that she missed him on purpose. Yeah right...sprayed a hundred bullets at him and his truck and she was just kidding? Was aiming AROUND him? I don't think so. I'm so glad she's gone and I hope she doesn't get out of jail somehow on a plea deal or something so she can come back and harass Vance again. She's gorgeous but she's just such a vile, manipulating woman! He seems just so vulnerable since his wife died. The writers need to bring him a kinder love interest next time.

I need to go check if there's one more episode or if this was the final one of the season. Thankfully I read it's been renewed for another season. Yay!

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Heartland (View Post)
I need to go check if there's one more episode or if this was the final one of the season. Thankfully I read it's been renewed for another season. Yay!
If you're talking about NCIS there's two more eps left of this season - it finishes on May 21. I'll put season finale in the thread title when I start the episode thread for that ep too
Quote:
I had thought Magee and Tony , Ziva all knew about Gibbs killing the man who killed his family
Exactly what I thought

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Chelle,
Hey wow, two more episodes left...that's great news!
Thanks for the heads up!

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I had thought Magee and Tony , Ziva all knew about Gibbs killing the man who killed his family
This is what I also though. Guess we will have to go back and rewwatch the episodes to see
Old 05-17-2019, 09:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

ah it makes so much more sense already why Gibbs' past is being brought back up. What even is that secret court case doing? That's not real justice even if they're right & the justice system is failing

Interesting that SecNav is now questioning the account...

Palmer enjoying them all going down to autopsy to talk I think he's a bit lonely without Ducky

oh interesting 'campfire' still exists even thought Tony isn't there. Guess McGee taught them it? Although I presume having campfire conversations isn't a foreign or Tony-only concept

elevator meetings I feel its been a while since we've had one of those?

I can't tell from that scene if McGee already knows or not . He would've been surprised to know someone was targeting Gibbs for it & he wanted to know what was going on. The other two however would've completely been surprised by it all

Not surprised that Mallory is involved

Nice that the necklace Vance gave Mallory was used again

McGee still doesn't show any signs saying he did or didn't know prior to Bishop & Torres when they talk later on so there could still be some continuity where he did know he's just keeping quiet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2019, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)

1. Palmer enjoying them all going down to autopsy to talk I think he's a bit lonely without Ducky

2. Although I presume having campfire conversations isn't a foreign or Tony-only concept

3- elevator meetings I feel its been a while since we've had one of those?

1. that and he always loved being part of those secret conversations and meetings

2. true, but I think tony invented the word.

3. at least with the whole team in it. I think there was one recently with nick and someone else. but I might confuse things a bit, because I watched some former episodes when on TV.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's true too for Palmer

Yeah Tony at least invented it for us on NCIS

I can't remember either. Certainly been a while since we had the whole team in there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2019, 04:58 PM
Graphics Team

I had the same thought regarding McGee already knowing. I have not had the chance to double check my DVDs but logically it would make sense that by now McGee knew or suspected. However Gibbs is a private person so perhaps he did not explain why they were after him? Tony, McGee, and Ziva would have protected Gibbs no matter what so there may not have been a need to.
Old 05-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like there was an elevator meeting recently too. I can't remember who it was though.

I still think McGee originally knew and they wrote it as he didn't
Old 05-20-2019, 01:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't get that in the episode at all. He didn't know what was happening for Gibbs in that moment & could still be shocked by it coming up again. He never makes it clear one way or the other if he already knew or not. Then why would he tell Bishop & Torres he already knew? That'd only make them want to know why McGee never told them

Or maybe I just want to give the show the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the continuity as McGee had to know already (although Mimica is right he would've protected Gibbs without know what was going on before)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-20-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That could be. I dunno, but it's hard to keep up with everything when there have been so many episodes
Old 05-26-2019, 06:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
That could be. I dunno, but it's hard to keep up with everything when there have been so many episodes
true lol to many haha
Old 07-11-2019, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I feel like there was an elevator meeting recently too. I can't remember who it was though.

I still think McGee originally knew and they wrote it as he didn't
Yep, in the Palmer-centric episode Torres had an elevator meeting with Palmer

I also felt like McGee should know about it already, but maybe he subconsciously pushed it back in order to still look at Gibbs with the same eyes. I don't know, or maybe it was never verbalized so clear what Gibbs did...

Anyways, the case was interesting. Judge Deakin becoming the justice-maker was said, the power got into his head. Good thing that the CIA-lady decided to work against the judge.. Though I still don't trust her...

I was proud of the team, they've grown so much, that they had the courage to corner Gibbs when he was acting strange. It's a good thing that now they know about Gibbs' complex past. At least next time if someone wants to bring out him being a murderer they can have his back...
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread